Ard-Ri
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

It did not seem like it had been a year, as life on New Ulster was exciting and moving at a pace that promoted expansion and growth. Michael had seen the farms grow, and many crops harvested with produce like they had never seen on earth. The farmers were already looking at crop rotation, and fallowing the fields so that they would not burn out. Manufacturing was producing several items that were on the consumable list and would have lasted many years had not Michael had not pushed for the second relocation of citizens in 0086.

Michael had met with his advisors about housing for future generations, knowing that there were about 150 vacant homes, they would not last long as there were university students graduating, some getting married, and some just looking for homes. The banks had looked at these students and those graduating from technical training, to find a way for them to obtain homes without causing a major financial burden. Then there were the military personnel that wanted homes, and the list went on and on. There were some high school students that knew they were not cut out for post secondary education but were skilled workers.

Michael was approached by Malvina with a proposal from a couple that wanted to start a construction business, but had been told there was no requirement for anything to be built. Michael was flabbergasted, as there were a few projects that he had ideas for, and if the people were available he wanted a manufacturing hangar built. He asked Malvina to setup an appointment for this couple with Tressa. He also instructed her to let the citizens know that ideas for new businesses were to be encouraged, no matter how far out they seemed.

As Michael departed for an early lunch just so he could have time with his kids, he felt his heart fill with love for his family. He almost wished that he did not have obligations, and could just spend all of his time playing, teaching his children, and maybe having a few more. His wives had expressed an interest as to a larger family, and since Shae was not pregnant yet, he knew when she was ready there would be more.

As for now, Shae was deep into research of a propulsion system for the fleet of spacecraft to be built. She and her team were exploring something called Stardrive or Electrodynamic Field Generator (EDF Generator), which they had high hopes could produce enough power to drive a spacecraft at warp three, 27 times the speed of light. Shae tied to explain to Michael that if light travels at 299,792 kilometers per second, a spacecraft could theoretically, at warp 3, travel 8,094,384 kilometers per second That was too fast for short inter solar trips. Impulse speed would be from zero to a max of 74,948 Kilometers per second, which would mean in the local solar system their sun was about 478 million kilometers away, and at 55,000 kilometers per second they could reach their sun in 145 minutes, or under two and a half hours. Shae knew that any spacecraft that traveled the galaxies would have to have two propulsion systems and the ability to create worm holes. Michael hoped that someday he would be able to go into space and travel the galaxies.

Trina was in Michael's mind requesting time with him for information to be provided. Looking at his schedule knew he had a meeting with Malvina at 1:00 and nothing after that, so he told Trina to meet him in his office at 2:30. At lunch, Michael and his wives ate at the table in their suite for privacy, as they began to realize their lives were becoming very busy. As each one provided a mini update of their morning, the love between the seven of them seemed to radiate to other parts of New Ulster. The citizens were becoming a society of people that worked well together, with the respect afforded each as a valuable member of the planet. Maureen indicated they would soon need a very large hangar that they could construct the first spacecraft in. Michael asked her when she needed the building, and was there any special requirements that he needed to be aware of. Meghan was happy with the medical system, as there were no illness that could not be handled, and the only real sickness that had arisen were accidents. Colleen felt NUSF might have to be downsized as they had more troopers than they had jobs, and more volunteering every week. Adeen said that the Human Resources business was doing a good business, and there were inquires about new ventures all the time, and some were even in start up mode. Jacqui said that her job as judge was boring, as there was nothing for the courts to rule on or trials on the docket. Of course Shae was in a world of research, looking for the best and fastest propulsion engine that could be build. As for Michael, there was the ever present idea machine, and teaching a few courses at the university in the engineering department. Most people did not know that Michael had a PhD in law, and when Jacqui found out she almost made him sleep on the couch.

Malvina and the couple wanting to start a construction business were in Michael's office presenting a business plan, when he held up his hand asking where they got their building plans. The man explained his partner, looking at the lady next to him, was a certified architect and did all the design work for the business. Looking at her, Michael thought for a moment then asked how she would design a building approximately 5,600,000 cubic Meters with the length 220 Meters by width 150 Meters and the height being 160 Meters, that covers about 3.5 Hectares and has no internal support. That would be about the same size of the NASA Vehicle Assembly Building in Florida on Earth. Thinking, she said it could be done, but she would need to calculate all the stress points to insure the walls were designed so that the pressure exerted outward could be adsorbed and withstand any weather conditions of the area. Then Michael ask how long it would take to design the building, and how long the construction phase would take. Once again the lady thought, and said normally two years. However if it were needed sooner and the qualified help was available, it could be shortened.

Turning to Malvina, Michael told her to advance the new design and construction company any funds required, and to get with Adeen to find the qualified engineers and any other skilled and unskilled people needed to get started. Turning to the couple, he congratulated them on their new company, and said they had their first contract, to build the above described hangar with Maureen being the final approval of the design and construction, and they had six months to complete construction, and oh, by the way, he would finance and own the building. The couple looked worried, asking Michael if he was sure and did he know their background. Looking at them, he said if they were referring to the fact that they were related as first cousins and wanted to get married, he said what else did he need to know, and they still had everything he just put into place. The lady jumped up giving Michael a huge hug, thanking him for his trust and they would not let him down. Malvina was stunned as she did not know they were related, and Michael had just financed a company start up and a huge construction project.

Trina reminded Michael that the AI would be in his office in ten minutes, and that she needed his undivided attention. After Malvina and the couple left, Tressa came in and said his day was complete. Michael apologized and said he had a meeting with Trina the AI, but he wanted the staff to take the rest of the day off to enjoy their families, as he would be activating the DND code to his office. With that, Tressa left closing his door, seeing the red DND sign almost immediately. Trish appeared as soon as Michael activated the DND code. Trish did not make small talk and launched into the issues at hand, the first being that Michael needed to expand his telepathic ability, as there were things that would effect New Ulster and could destroy the fledgling nation. Trish told Michael that in the near future the security center would notice changes in the universe scans that had been watched for years. There were many other abilities that Michael had that needed to be explored, such as teleportation and Extra Sensory Perception (ESP). Trish said a mind could be scanned without invading a person's innermost and personal thoughts to determine the intentions of an individual. These and other abilities would have to be developed if Michael was to protect his people. Michael's head was spinning, when he had the feeling that his wives were in Tressa's office wanting to be with him, and without thinking he disabled the DND to let his wives in, then re-enabling the DND. Meghan was the first to speak, telling Michael that he was not alone, and that he had the power of seven and the Elven Star supporting him. Colleen said that they would have the same abilities as he did, and any or all or of those abilities could be provided to others at his command. Adeen stated she knew they would not abuse the powers because of the love they shared, and the love and respect they had for their people.

Trish then dropped the bomb, stating there were four people in their mist that were planning to overthrow Michael and kill his entire extended family, but it was up to Michael and his wives to investigate and identify those in the overthrow plot. Trish and the AI's would not allow the plot to proceed to the point of action, but Michael and his wives must move quickly to identify the conspirators. This effort would train them in their skills, and also allow others to be identified that should have some of the abilities, with that Trish left them.

Colleen, being the ever security conscious one of the family, took over, asking Adeen to start scanning those new citizens she came in contact with to see if something was amiss. The same with everyone else, especially Shae, as she was at the heart of the space development. She also said they needed to be able to talk to each other telepathically to share information at a moments notice. She wanted Rory and Tressa O'Hara to have telepathic abilities, as the NUSF needed to be the authority to break this plot open and expose it to the citizens of New Ulster.

Meghan thought that if the weakest link in the conspirators could be found, that person could be made to approach the wrong person, who would then approach Rory O'Hara with information that would expose the plot and all of the conspirators. Michael's head was spinning, and a fear spread over him, wanting to secure the safety of his family.

Jacqui said that the royal family had to remain at arms length, as it would be seen as paranoia and fear mongering. If the conspirators were to receive a fair trial, that the prosecutor must be seen to be independent from the royal family, and that she as sitting judge would have to excuse herself unless there could be a reason for the accused to stand before a military tribunal.

Colleen then thought that an inspection of all 5,500 military personnel would be a good place for her to start. That was a plan that could be put together and completed soon, as there were always inspections, and the military could be showcased to the citizens in a pass in review, and with Michael and his wives on the reviewing platform, they could all scan in case one of them missed something. With that, they wrapped up their meeting and went to dinner, and chose to eat as a family in their suite.

Maureen was contacted by a lady named Judy Fitzgerald, who told her she had been asked by the Ard-Ri to contact her about a very large building that needed to be built very quickly, and he would be the final approval authority. Maureen flashed Michael and he said for her to proceed, so she told Judy to be in her office in the Research Center in one hour. Maureen then contacted the head of the spacecraft design group and asked him to come to her office in twenty minutes, and then Shae, with the same message. Maureen realized that none of them had the slightest idea of what type of a building they needed, and thought to Michael that he should join them, however he said she and her team should try it on their own first, and if they got into trouble he would join them in future meetings.

Shae and Henry Buckley were in Maureen's office within fifteen minutes, wanting to know what was going on, so she explained that they would be meeting with an architect in a short while who was going to design a building to house the manufacture of the first spacecraft. Both thought that it was a bit early for that, however Maureen said they had to consider the design and build time, so it would be available when needed.

Suddenly Maureen and Shae started conversing telepathically, as both had scanned Henry and saw he was part of the conspiracy to overthrow Michael. Bringing the rest of the family into the conversation, Michael contacted Judy Fitzgerald and told her to call Maureen and delay the meeting for a day or two. In a few minutes, Maureen's telephone rang and Judy delayed the meeting for two days. Maureen then told Henry and Shae to think of everything they could possibility want in the building, making a list of the requirements. Henry left and Maureen and Shae went to lunch, meeting Michael and the other four wives in their suite.

They had just started to eat when Fallon, Rory O'Hara and Rorke O'Reilly came through the door, stating there was a national emergency they needed to discuss. A few days ago Michael's driver went to see Tressa and told her that a Captain she had dated had approached her to see if she would be interested in a change in the royal family, and she could be the new queen. She told the Captain to give her a few days to think about it, as she had to go to the Ard-Ri's office as he requested a ride to the agricultural area for a meeting with the farmers co-op. The Captain cautioned her to tell no one, as the plan was not completed.

She went to Tressa, telling her everything, asking what she should do. Tressa called Rory who called Fallon and Rorke, and they took the underground to Michael's office with a look alike for Michael's driver, and had the look alike drive Michael to his meeting with the farming co-op. The five of them discussed the information, and decided to investigate before informing Michael. Fallon and Rorke would use their skills and find out what they could. After two days of looking they identified a Major in the Air Command and a Commander in the Naval Command that were involved, but were sure there were more people involved.

The seven looked at each other and linked, for agreement to include the three in the ability of telepathy and mind reading. Michael said he needed them to trust him as he was going to speak to them telepathically, and began to relate what Trish had told them about the plot. Shae then told them Henry Buckley was also involved, and maybe one other in her shop. Fallon thought the naval Commander was the plot leader, and would be the hardest to capture if word got out that they were on to them. They needed to know everyone involved, so they could take all of them at the same time.

Michael did not want the Royal Family involved, including Fallon, as they must not be seen as that would give the wrong impression. Rory and Rorke agreed, and decided that since three of the known five were military, this should be a military court and the Judge Advocate General should assign prosecutor and defense council. Since Colleen was the senior officer in the military, the civilians could be enjoined in the Court Marshal. It was decided that Michael and his family would come down with an illness that would prevent them from leaving their suite. Michael was not happy to be left out of the action, and since his family was threatened he felt that he should protect them.

Rory and Rorke decided to find out who was the weak link in this plot, and were surprised that Michael's driver stated her friend the Captain would be a weak link, even though he was military. He had shown her a side that said he was submissive, and in the right circumstances would sing like a bird. The decision was made that she would invite the Captain to her place tonight, and see if she could get this bird to sing.

That evening the Captain appeared on time, and dinner was ready with a special ingredient that Meghan had recommended, that would relax him and make his open to suggestions. As their soup was completed, the Captain's eyes started to glaze and his speech became slower, and when asked how he could become Ard-Ri and she could become Queen, he said it was simple, as he was the direct descendant of a higher king of Ireland, and the Commander was a cousin of his and wanted the power of the military. He was then asked how many were supporting him, and was told five highly placed people, three in the military and two in the R&D section, one who was developing a substance that when fed to the present Royal Family would be fatal and appear to be a genetic defect. The final question was who were the two people in the R&D group, and he was told it was his brother-in-law, and a biological research scientist. That led to the question of his sisters and their involvement, in which he stated that they would have at tragic accident that would be fatal, as they always considered him rather stupid and having visions of grandeur.

Rory and Rorke felt that they had enough, and implemented the action plan as soon as the two brother-in-laws could be located, and they were sure the one was not where he could access his substance. It was found that all five of the conspirators were at home, and the order was given to arrest them on charges of treason and conspiracy to commit murder. The Captain was roughed up a bit, as an angry driver was given the privilege of arresting him, and it seems that he stumbled and hit his face several times, as he was told no one but no one messed with her Ard-Ri, and his handcuffs were attached to his wrist extremely tight. By the time he reached the Security Control Center, his hands were blue and had no feeling in them, and when a Sergeant tried to release the pressure, the driver told the Sergeant if she touched them she would kick her ass. Tressa heard the exchange, and told the driver to release enough pressure so blood would flow to his hands, as they did not want to be charged with abuse of prisoners. About that time the door opened and the other conspirators were brought in.

It so happened that the Judge Advocate General just happened to be there, and took control of the situation to hear the charges against the arrested men. Upon the charges as laid by Rory O'Hara, he ordered all held without bail, and were to be handcuffed left hand to right leg behind their backs. With that the Military Police took over and everyone went home.

The next morning the JAG appointed Coirnéal Robert Kennedy, Coirnéal Sharon Gallagher and Capitan Reginald Fitzgerald as the judges, he decided he would be the prosecutor and a Naval Commander would be the defense attorney. The Commander was not happy, as he wanted the conspirators shot or hung. The stupidity of the Captain became evident when he was asked to plead guilty or not guilty, he said that he could not be charged, as he was the rightful Ard-Ri. His attorney pleaded him as not guilty, and all were bound over for trial in two days. As the word spread throughout Ulaid, there were several groups that wanted the conspirators hung now, without benefit of a trial.

The question on everyone's mind was, were the Royal Family injured or worse? Because the citizens were getting so agitated with no word on the Royal Family, Paps and Granda felt that Michael and his wives should be interviewed by one of the reporters to calm everyone down, so at 4:00 PM Michael sat down with a reporter and did an interview. The first question asked was if any of the Royal Family had been killed or injured. Michael assured him that neither he nor his family had ever been in danger, thanks to Rory O'Hara and Rorke O'Reilly. When did he know about the conspiracy and what action was taken. Michael said that Rory and Rorke informed him, and it was decided that the family would remain in the castle until it was safe to resume daily activities.

The Reporter then turned to Colleen, asking her as head of NUSF if she played a role in the investigation, and where was she until now. Colleen said she was in her office most of the time, and was in constant contact with her command staff, however, as any good commanding officer, she allowed those on the ground to make the decisions as to when and how the conspirators should be taken into custody. Her final question was if Judge Jacqueline Fearghas would preside over the trial. Colleen answered no, since the majority of the conspirators were military personnel, they would be tried at a Military Court Marshal, and given an impartial hearing by a panel of three judges she would approve from recommendations by the JAG.

Finally, Rorke O'Reilly was interviewed as to how the conspiracy was uncovered, and who were the investigating officers. Rorke said he would not name individual investigators, nor would he reveal who brought the information to Maor-Ghinearál O'Hara. With that, the interviewer closed the broadcast and a camera panned the other five Queens playing with their children.

A General Court was held, with evidence presented and Henry Buckley testifying against the other conspirators revealing the entire plan, and the method that would be used to assassinate the Royal Family. His brother had to be restrained, as he tried to strangle Henry. After all evidence was presented and closing arguments heard, the Judges retired to consider their verdict. The next morning the group was found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad, pending approval by the Ard-Ri.

Michael met with the wives of the conspirators and asked them if the men were returned to Earth unharmed, would they choose to go with them or remain on New Ulster. Without thinking, every wife said they were ashamed of their husbands and wanted nothing to do with them, and wanted to remain on New Ulster and raise their children to become productive citizens. One wife asked Michael if there was anyway that the memory of this incident could be erased from her son and daughter's memory by the AIs. There was only one other mother that had children old enough to understand what had transpired, and she wanted the memory erased from her children's memory also. Michael thanked the mothers for their input, and was about to leave when the Naval Commander's wife asked Michael why he had not asked them about how they felt about the sentence. She had been asked to speak for the group, including the Captain's sisters who were not present, and they all felt the sentence was just and should be carried out as the Judges said. Once again Michael thanked them, and said he would let them know his decision before he released it publicly. Michael sat in his office for hours, torn between letting the sentence be carried out or granting clemency and sending the men back to earth in the present time. The hard part was the feelings of the wives, as they felt they had been betrayed, and the future of their children had been jeopardized. It was almost midnight when Meghan and Colleen came into Michael's office to see a man with red eyes and a haggard look. Meghan asked if they could help, but he told them the decision had been made and he would speak to the people tomorrow.

Michael had Tressa bring the wives and sisters of the conspirators to his conference room, as he wanted to talk to them. At the meeting, Michael polled each one of them, and again each wanted the execution to proceed. Michael said he decided to allow the Judges sentence to stand, and that the AI's would carry out the sentence and there would be no witnesses. He then told the wives that any of their children that were old enough to understand would not remember within one hour, and that all citizens would not be able to discuss the issue, but it would be recorded in history and released in 200 years. This satisfied all the women.

Michael broadcast his decision as promised, in a short statement that with a heavy heart he would let the Judges sentence stand, but the AI's would carry out the sentence. Rory called Michael and said that the conspirators had disappeared within minutes after his announcement.

Michael left his office, returning to the castle needing comfort from his wives. All six of his wives saw the pain in Michael's face, and knew he was fighting the demons of condemning five men to death, even though they had planned to destroy him and his family. However, the biggest demon was the anger he felt toward them, as they were going kill his wives, children and extended family. He had to get that anger checked so that it would not consume him. As they sat eating their lunch, Michael was toying with his food as his anger boiled within, his six wives saw they needed to take control to defuse his anger.

Meghan, knowing she had to get him to start talking, asked if there were any other decision that could have been made with the situation as it stood. Thinking, Michael said that he supposed that the AI's could have altered their minds and removed all memory of the conspiracy, and if the thought ever entered their thinking again that major pain could have been inflicted. "How do you think the people of New Ulster would have felt if they had only seen a slap on the wrist for what these men were going to do to the Royal Family" asked Meghan. Once again Michael saw the logic behind her question, as his people would perceive him as weak. Turning to Colleen, Meghan asked how the military personnel would have reacted if Michael had reversed the courts decision. Colleen stated that the moral of the entire force would have taken a major hit, and there would have been many resignations. The enlistment of new recruits would have fallen dramatically. As Michael heard and thought about the repercussions of his actions had he made a different decision, he realized that he made the only decision possible. When he stood, all of his wives joined him, encircling him as the healing power of the Elven Star flowed "you are my power, support, wisdom and understanding, and without I could never have the strength to lead the wonderful people of this nation," Michael stated.

Trina appeared at that point, telling them, "Today you have taken a major step toward becoming the beloved leaders of this planet. The trials that you have yet to face are many, and some will be harder than those of today. However, the power of the Elven Star, and the strength of the seven of you, will become stronger to face those challenges and emerge victorious. Meghan and Michael, the AIs knew how much the home at Georgian Bay meant to you, as it was where the birth of your love was created, so with some slight modifications we moved that cottage to a bay around the lake, that is hidden. It can be reached only by air or boat. As of now, Maureen is the only person that knows the location, and I would suggest that you take your family for a holiday and deal with the issues within your mind and soul." With that Trina departed. Maureen said they had two hours to be ready, and the helicopter would be on the landing pad to pick them up as all needed R&R. Colleen called Rory and informed him he had command, as she was taking an R&R week but could be reached via a special communicator at communications center, and that the Ard-Ri would be with her. When the question of security arose, she told him that it was not necessary, as all seven of them could hold off any invaders until he arrived to take over.

Meghan surprised everyone when she had them pack robes, casual clothes, and diapers and that was all. Soon they heard a helicopter inbound then set down on the castle pad. As they were heading for the pad, they met Tressa and Paps, Michael explained they were taking an R&R break, and they had the power of his office and authority to make decisions for him. Tressa knew how to reach him if it were critical, otherwise they could relax and let things run themselves. Approaching the landing pad, they saw the emerald green aircraft with a green, white and orange stripe, with his royal crest and the Elven Star on the white field. The seating capacity of this bird was astounding, as it was for 18 people. Some of the chairs were special, as they were fitted as baby seats, and each seat had its own sound system and TV screen, with everyone having programming and music at their level. Maureen and Michael got every one belted in, and he joined her in the cockpit, with him telling her that he was now her student and wanted to learn to fly all of the different aircraft on the planet. The turbine was started and they lifted off, heading away from the lake for about ten minutes, then Maureen did a large sweeping turn coming to the lake twenty minutes later. Then they flew for another hour, when a space opened and a landing pad could be seen about a hundred meters from the cottage that looked larger than the original. Landing, the kids were asleep and the mothers did not want to wake them up, so Michael carried Rorke and the non pregnant wives carried the other kids. As they entered the cottage Michael and Meghan were astounded; it looked identical to the one on Georgian Bay. As they walked through to the dock, the boat house had the same door, and the only thing missing was the gasoline drum. As they toured the cottage, the things that seemed different were additional doors leading to the bedrooms. Opening the door, Jacqui saw that it was a suite for them, with a giant bed and a nursery attached.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.