Ard-Ri - Cover

Ard-Ri

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Authors Note: This chapter will cover six years, the first part in some detail but during university years the highlights only will be covered.

As the morning wore on Michael had finished tidying up in the boat house and policed the yard around the cottage. He was dirty and sweaty plus smelling to high heaven. Deciding he did not want trouble tracking dirt through the cottage to the shower, he stripped everything and dove into the lake. It did not seemed that the water had warmed any the entire six weeks they had been there, however as hot as he was the water felt good and removed most of the grime. Climbing up the ladder to the deck Michael noticed that Meghan had brought a towel out and laid it on the chair by the ladder. The effects of the day's efforts, Michael knew that it was well past time for lunch. As he walked into the cottage telling Meghan a starving man needed substance, before he dried up and the dust is blown across Northern Ontario.

Laughing Meghan looked at him, appraising the man she knew she would love for the rest of her life, telling him to go take a shower and lunch would be ready when he was done, and do not forget to put on the new shorts and golf shirt they had bought last week. That being said she turned to the refrigerator to get the last piece of the roast beef. Laying it on the slicer, she set it to slice fairly thin as she knew that is how her dad liked it, now why did that pop into her mind. She knew that they would arrive sometime this afternoon, even though she had not talked to them since they were suppose to have left home yesterday. Michael was coming into the kitchen when they heard a plane buzzing the house. Running out to the front of the cottage they saw a twin engine Cessna lining up with the drive way. The drive at that juncture was about 800 meters long, and coming from that direction there was probably another 400 or 500 meters that was just grass. They saw the plane line up to the drive and touched down right at the far edge of the drive. There was more than enough room to slow down then taxi up to the edge of the yard, pull off on the grass, and shut down. Since Meghan and Michael did not know who was in the plane, they had retreated to the front door where they could easy reach the shot guns that were stowed there for protection. The left hand door of the plane opened and out stepped Flanna. Meghan wanted to know what her mother was doing flying here, who flew that plane, and where was every one else? Both Meghan and Michael could hear the roar of laughter from the interior of the plane as the other three got out and hugs begin. Flanna hugged her daughter having missed her company for the past six weeks. Flanna reminded Meghan that she knew that she had been going with Erina to their quilting bee for many years, "well about three years ago there were only a couple of ladies going, so after discussions with our guys we started taking flying lessons. Erina and I have our instrument ratings, multi engine ratings and were certified to fly any fixed wing aircraft up to and including a Lear 26. The only two certifications we do not have is instructor and commercial pilot which neither of us want. So now the four of us can go anywhere in the world that we want at any time we want," Erina stated. Darry ask if Meghan remembered Jackie Stewart, he thought she was a year ahead of her in high school? Nodding, Meghan looked at Darry as he continued that he had ran into her a few months back when she came home for her grandmother's funeral. He found out that she worked for the government and is in charge of selling confiscated equipment from people such as drug runners. "I got to thinking that could be a good for us to have a good high end plane for vacationing. To make a very long story short, I got this plane and a Lear jet for just over $40 grand" Darry boasted.

"Quit bragging Dar, you just fell into a pile of cow shit and came out smelling like a rose just like always. You have to be the luckiest person in all the world, but I also think that Jackie had something to do with it, as she told Erina and I that she would have given those planes away just to get rid of them as she had so much inventory," Flanna stated.

Artur ask if they were going to stand out here all day and get sun stroke or have lunch before he passed out from hunger, to which Michael quickly agreed,

As the six of them headed for the house they heard a vehicle approach rapidly from the gate. Michael quickly moved to the door to be near protection, when Alberto's truck came around the last bend. Every one could see that he and Alberta were tense until he recognized everyone. Artur started laughing so hard that he had to sit down on the step. Darry took one look at Alberto and doubled over laughing. "What are you two old geezers laughing about, do you just like to scare the shit out of me. I should have known that anything Irish green would be connected to you two." Handing Darry a hundred dollar bill, Artur said "you win Dar, I figured it would take him 20 minutes to get here". He wanted to know how Alberto had gotten there so fast?

Alberto ask Artur if he remembered that hundred acres just up the shore from here, "you could never find who the owner was so you could buy it. The reason was you never asked me who owned it, you always just said, find the owner and see if he would sell. The owner, me, did not want to sell, besides Alberta and I have our dream house there. I thought that you would have noticed the new road that intersects your drive just past the curve beyond those trees which leads to a gate like your front gate and has the same access codes." "Damn" Artur stated, he had been out traded by a bigger horse trader.

Meghan said lunch was ready to be put on the table, they should go get something to eat and sit down and get more comfortable, as she went into the kitchen followed by Alberta, Flanna and Erina. The men went to the bar refrigerator for beers and a coke for Michael, while the ladies brought the sliced roast beef, fresh baked bread and every thing else needed for roast beef sandwiches. Michael was going to make another sandwich, but there was not much meat left so he passed the platter to Darry, who sent it around the table and back to Michael, asking him if he could force himself to clean the beef up so there will not be any leftovers that might go bad. Michael grinned, stating he would try as he commenced to build a large sandwich. Everyone laughed as Meghan mused, just a growing boy who needs lots of energy.

After lunch Meghan, Flanna and Erina were in the kitchen cleaning up when Meghan requested a family meeting after Alberto and Alberta left. The two older women looked at each other with a communicative smile that Meghan did not see.

After Alberto and Alberta departed the family gathered in the great room and Meghan seemed very nervous. The two older couples were watching her, knowing that something big was coming. Meghan started by stating they knew she had finished her surgical residency and was due to start the fellowship in pediatric surgery in September. "Michael is to start university in September as a third year student in Civil Engineering, plans to complete his BS and Masters in three years, then complete a law degree in another three years. Michael and I, have spent the last five weeks trying to figure out where they were going from here, and what they wanted in the future." Meghan also said that she had 17 wonderful years with Rorke, and would have been happy to have lived another 40 or 50 years with him, but God did not allow that to be. "Since Michael and I have been here, we have discovered that we have deeper feelings than a Mother and son should have, and we want to spend the rest of our lives as husband and wife. They had been sleeping together but decided no children until Michael finishes law school and passes the bar in Ireland. I know this probably shocks you and you may want to disown us, but if that is so we will accept your decision." As Meghan completed her story she slumped on the love seat and leaned against Michael

Michael looked at the grandparents saying he agreed with everything Meghan had said. They knew he was young in years, they also knew that he was very mature otherwise. He did not know what was to become of them, but he felt there was a destiny for them that they did not understand. He knew there were influences their lives that had led them to the educational desires, and career aspirations that led them to the path they were following. Neither did he understand the quest for knowledge he seemed driven to acquire.

The four grandparents looked at each other and each nodded to Artur, and a lot was said in those nods. Artur stood and went to the fridge for a beer. Returning, he look at the two of them, telling Michael he was more right than he could have ever guessed. The family history he was about to tell would get him put away in the funny farm if he ever tried to get someone to believe it. Their two families are from Ireland many years ago, and are descendants of Fearghas mac Léti the first king of all of Ulster, to Fearghas mac Róich king of Ulster, all the way to Fearghas Dubhdetach the last Fearghas to be king of Ulster. As Fearghas Dubhdetach died, he declared that an heir would return and unite all of Ulster, and that declaration was about to come true. "Our parents settled in an Irish community in Delaware, where we were raised. Meghan, your mother and I fell in love as young teenagers as did Darry and Flanna. After we completed our grades we went to our parents and told them we wanted to get married. Our parents were neighbors, much the same way the four of us are. When they realized that Artur did not want to marry Flanna but Erina his sister, and Darry wanted Flanna his sister, the thought was they would throw us out. Dad thought about it a bit and told the four of us we had their blessing but that we would no longer be able to live in Delaware because of the brother sister relationships. They wanted to return to Ireland to the O'Callaghan home. It was decided that the four of them would move west to Wisconsin, and the parents would return to Ireland's County Ulster. Artur's father was the registrar of the county, he recorded the marriages of Darry O' Callaghan and Flanna Fearghas and Artur Fearghas and Erina O'Callaghan. With this completed, the homes of the O'Callaghan's and the Fearghas' were sold and the funds given to the two newly weds. Their parents then returned to Ireland and we came to Wisconsin. We used our money wisely purchasing the two farms with about a third of the money we had and became profitable farmers. The remainder of the funds from the sale of the Delaware homes Artur had invested over the years, and has done very well. He has kept all of their investment activity off shore in a numbered corporation, thus avoiding huge tax bills from the US Government. In the off shore accounts there is about 25 million dollars, and that should bring you up to date on the recent family history. For the earlier history, we will have to go to County Ulster, and we will do that as soon as the ladies can get ready" and with that he sat down and took a very long pull on his beer.

Meghan and Michael sat there with their months open trying to absorb the information just given to them. Artur then ask Meghan "if she did not know the four of them and they just walked into her office, as a medical doctor how old would she say they were"? Meghan looked the four of them over shifting into her professional persona and looked them over again. She told Artur "if she did not know better, just looking she would not put him and Darry about 30 and maybe about 28. As for her Mom and Erina, they could easily be in their early 20's". It seems that none of them ever age, in fact some of the pictures of Nana and Paps in Ulster must have been taken 50 years ago when they were young. Artur handed Meghan a picture of Nana and Paps, and as she looked at the two couples that appeared to be in their early thirties, she gasped when she saw the date in the lower left hand corner of the picture, December 16, 1972. Darry made a decision and told Erina to call the flight service and have them prep the Lear for a transatlantic flight, these two needed to be updated as to their future sooner rather than later, as there are decisions that need to be reviewed. He told Meghan and Michael it was 2:30 and he wanted them to be on the road home by 3:00. They would have reservation for late arrival at Jackson's place. Meghan and Michael stood as if in a trance going to the bedroom to start packing. Flanna followed them and told them to take just enough clothes for a day or two, she and Erina would bring the rest of their things in the plane.

The trip to Sault Ste Marie was a blur, as neither Meghan nor Michael remembered much about the drive, both were in deep thought about their family. As they arrived at the hotel Meghan pulled into the underground, and was a bit surprised to see Jackson and Sherri standing there waiting for them. Jackson grabbed the two sport bags and started for the elevator. Sherri put her arms around a stunned Meghan and Michael and followed Jackson. They were taken to the same top floor suite they had before, dinner was being set out when they entered. As they would have an early start tomorrow, and had had a very long day today. They needed to eat and get to sleep as wake up would be at 4:30, and breakfast would be in the Jackson's suite at 5:00 AM sharp, and with that he and Sherri left.

As Meghan and Michael sat down to eat they realized how hungry they were. Michael asked Meghan if she had heard about any of what they were told today, and what does it have to do with them? Meghan thought about her answer, she remembered being told that a new King of Ulster would someday rise to restore the monarchy to Ulster. Meghan had always taken it as myth, as the first king of Ulster was reported to be a Leprechaun. "When you were born Erina saw the birth mark on your back, and took a picture of it and sent it to Nana and Paps. I thought that was strange but said nothing until we got home and saw the Fearghas family crest. All Erina or Mom would say was that your destiny would be revealed in due time" and Meghan guessed due time is here. After they finished eating, the two of them headed for a hot shower, with Michael adjusting the water temperature very warm. When Meghan joined him in the shower, Michael started to wash Meghan and made sure every inch was clean leaving the vaginal area until last. Meghan's hands had not been idle and had Michael's cock as hard as a steel bar, she turned grabbed the bar on the shower wall, planted her feet apart, and guided Michael's cock into her pussy. Michael began to slide into her velvet glove, so hot and so wet. As he began pumping he clasped Meghan's nipples and rolled them between his fingers. Meghan began to moan, begging him to fuck her faster as her first organism flowed through her body. From that point on each succeeding organism seem to begin to rise to a new peak, building on the last one until Michael begin shooting cum into Meghan's cervix. Both of them screamed as their organisms electrified them. Michael has enough coherence to hold them both sliding to the floor as they came down with the water still cascading over their bodies. As soon as they regained control they rinsed off and left the shower to dry off. Meghan and Michael literally crawled into bed into their sleeping positions with Michael holding Meghan's tit and she holding his cock, and were asleep in seconds.

Meghan was dreaming that a bell was ringing and would not stop. As consensus was gaining control of Meghan's brain she realized that it was the telephone ringing, and as she picked it up she heard Jackson in a cheery voice saying "Good morning, rise and shine, breakfast in 30 minutes." Meghan grumbled at him but said they were on their way. She realized that Michael had already headed for the bathroom as she was on the phone, and as she entered he was finishing peeing. Upon completing their morning absolutions they headed to Jackson and Sherri's suite for breakfast. It seemed that they were encouraged to be on the road as quickly as possible. The sun had just fully cleared the Eastern horizon as Meghan left the underground garage. Neither Meghan nor Michael knew why, but there seemed to be an urgent need for them to get home quickly. After crossing the Canadian US border they hit an interstate highway as soon as possible. Strangely as it seemed, there was not a state patrolman or county sheriff deputy on the roads all the way home, and it was a good thing as Meghan's heavy foot had the accelerator almost to the floor. The drive from Sault Ste Marie to Madison normally takes about eight hours, however Meghan and Michael arrived at the farm at 12:30 to find the parents sitting on their porch drinking tea for the ladies and beer for the men. This time they saw Darry take a hundred dollars from Artur, and heard him say you missed it by an hour. Flanna asked how many times has that hundred dollar bill passed between the two of them in the last twenty years? Thinking, Darry replied he had no idea must be a few hundred or more, but the bill is worthless except to a collector as this bill is out of circulation, as both he and Artur laughed.

Flanna took over looking at Meghan and Michael saying they had their bags packed already, so go put the car away and get ready to leave, lunch will be on the Lear and there will be plenty for Michael, as she smiled at him. "We are going as far as Gander Newfoundland today and hop the Atlantic tomorrow. The landing in Ireland will first be in Dublin to clear customs and immigration, then on to Nana and Paps place. Here are your Irish passports now lets roll". Once again Meghan and Michael seemed to be caught in a whirlwind of activity. Michael took the car to the garage and put the hard top on it. One of the young sons of the foreman of the dairy operation wandered by as Michael was leaving the garage, asking Michael if he wanted the car cleaned up. Michael reached into his wallet, took out a twenty, and gave it to the boy and told him to do a good job. Roger, the dairy foreman, was just pulling up to the house as Michael returned and luggage was being loaded. Michael, Meghan and Flanna got into the third seat of the van, as Roger had two sets of twins and one set of triplets before his wife called a halt to the baby manufacturing operation. They were off to the regional airport.

The Lear sitting on the ramp was also Irish green, but had two crests painted on the tail and the flag of Ireland below. To watch Erina and Flanna do the preflight checks you would not know the pilot from the co pilot, as both were certified pilots. There was a lady that Michael guessed to be 5 foot 10 or 11, and for sure a real woman in every since of the way. She appeared to be about 32 years old and had red hair about the color of Maureen O'Hara the actress, in fact she looked a lot like the actress. When the external preflight was completed everyone boarded the Lear including the Maureen O'Hara look alike. This lady had not said anything to anyone except Erina and Flanna. They had enough head room so that every one could stand upright with out bending their heads. As the three ladies stood at the front of the cabin Erina started with "you all know that you have to be buckled up for take off and landing and any other time we tell you, now, no jokes, the lady between us is Maureen O'Hara, and no she is not the famous actress, however she is our flight instructor. Because this is the first transatlantic flight Flanna and I have attempted, she has agreed to fly with us and spend some time in Ireland until we return. Now buckle up and let's get in the air. The plane landed in Gander about 7:00 PM local time, the pilots could sleep until 3:30, and if they took off by 4:00 which was 7:30 Dublin time, flying time to Dublin should be about five hours. This flight plan should provide about two hours of reserve fuel. If there was a good tail wind all the better, or if a head wind they could always land in Iceland. The takeoff was at 4:15 and a little bumpy but smoothed out at about 25,000 feet, and soon after that Meghan and Michael fell asleep and did not wake up until the wheels touched down in Dublin. Flanna taxied over to the customs and immigration area to be cleared into Ireland. When the agent came aboard inspecting passports and came to Michael's passport he stopped and asked for him to come forward. When Michael got to the front of the plane the agent dropped to his knee saying "Welcome home Ard Ri," and kissed his hand. With that he stamped all the paper work and left the plane, as he hit the ground he started shouting orders, and you could see the ground crew get into high gear. Within 15 minutes they were back in the air on the way to a small private airport South of Londonderry. As they landed on a runway that also served as the main drive to the Crom Estate, a large pad was available that could be used to park the Lear...

The four people that were waiting for them as Flanna and Erina shut down the Lear looked to be in their early thirties and very healthy. Artur and Darry opened the door and waited for Flanna and Erina to go first, while Maureen was still in the cockpit finalizing the shut down. Flanna was on the bottom step when she jumped at a man who looked a lot like her, he caught her, giving her a bear hug. Erina ran to the other man, throwing her arms around him in a hug addressing him as Paps. Artur and Darry went to the two women, picking them up swinging them around. Malvina ask if they had brought the Ard-Ri this time? Artur stated "He is with us and I think it is time to have the discussions about his future, saying there are changes that I will explain to all after lunch"

After a lunch of potato soup and sandwiches the group adjourned to the lounge. Paps had a pint of Stout, then sat to begin to tell the family history. "In Ulster before the 8th century Ulster was divided North and South. The high king of Ireland did not like there being two kings in Ulster and chose Fearghas mac Léti as the first king of all of Ulster. He did not get into all the detail of his reign, or of the other two kings with the name Fearghas. Mythology has it that all three were leprechauns with magical powers and that one day a mighty king would reunite Ulster to be a powerful kingdom and lead the world. The unique thing about all three Fearghas Kings was that had a birthmark in the small of their back that was the shape of the Fearghas crest. Through out the centuries this birthmark has only appeared three times that has been recorded, until 16 years ago. When Artur was born he was our only son and did not have the birthmark, and when his son Rorke was born, he was checked for the birthmark but none appeared. The checking of the birthmark has been a family ritual ever since the 7th century when King Fearghas Of Tara, who by Mythology also had the birthmark. Now in recorded history the birthmark has been recorded four times."

Everyone was looking at Michael when he stated he did not have any birthmark. Laughing, Meghan said she hated to tell him this, but just to the left of his spine, very close to the center is a sharply defined birthmark which is the shape of the Clan Fearghas Crest. The stunned look on Michael's face was priceless, definitely a Kodak moment.

Paps continued "when Malvina had Artur she had a vision that one of his sons would produce the heir to the throne of Ulster. Paul may have seemed to be the heir, but what very few people knew is that Paul was not the legal heir because Erina was brutally raped when she was young. Because of our beliefs and it was not legal to abort a fetus at that time, Erina had the baby and raised him to be a fine young man and honored warrior. Artur had ask Erina to be his wife before the rape and never let his love for Erina waver. Everyone looked over at Erina when they heard a quiet sob from her and saw she was enfolded in Artur's arms. They never told anyone about the rape and that Paul was not Artur's biological son, however he was raised as if he were. The only biological son of Erina and Artur was Rorke. When Rorke and Meghan got together, biblically speaking, Michael Rorke Fearghas II was born the first thing Erina did was check for the birthmark, at one hour old this picture was taken. Meghan and Rorke were not told about the picture, and it was sent to Malvina and I. We passed it on to the historian of Clan Fearghas. It was his decision to keep the secret until Michael's 16th birthday. He also arranged a time to go to Wisconsin when Erina and Artur would have Michael at their home, sorry Meghan, to have kept you in the dark so long, but it was necessary. After authenticating the birthmark, he charged Artur, Darry, Erina and Flanna to be the safe keepers and see that Michael reached his 16th birthday. Even they did not know, however they always had backup within three minutes of where Michael was physically located, and also we had a visual and electronic eye on him at all times. There is a dark satellite that is geosynchronous locked on him at all times. The Clan Fearghas arrived on the planet Earth about 701 BC in Earth's time line. The plan was and is to establish a home world for the descendants of the Clan Fearghas, but to do it with enough advanced technology to be able to complete off planet travel in 25 years from arrival of the Ard-Ri. Within the next six to eight years there will be enough highly educated Clan Fearghas descendants to move to our new home. Now I have been talking about long enough, but one final thing, Meghan, your appearance will start age regressing slowly, and over time you will appear to be about 22 or 23 years old until you decide you want to grow older. Michael, by September 1, your appearance will advance to age 22 or 23 years old and stay there until you decide you want to change your age either up or down. Now let's break until after supper."

Supper consisted of a leg of lamb, potatoes, spinach and green salad, with Irish whiskey cake with a heavy emphases on Irish Whiskey. Michael made sure that there was no leftovers to spoil in the cooler. When he was introduced to the Irish Whiskey Cake he thought he had died and gone to heaven, however Malvina limited everybody to one piece until the evening meeting was over. The girls from the kitchen started cleaning the dining room while the family adjourned to the lounge. Paps closed the door and flipped a switch which enveloped the room in an electronic shield that even caused the windows to shimmer so lip readers could not read their lips. There would be things said that must be kept secret for now. Then there was the danger to Michael, and not necessarily from native earthlings.

About that time a blue shimmer filled a chair that Paps never let anyone sit in. As a human looking form took shape, the look of a female the identical twin to Michael, and as she begin to speak she sounded like Michael but with a feminine voice. Greeting Rorke with a "good evening Rorke Cathaoir Fearghas, why have you awakened me, is the King of Ulster ready to take the Throne?" Paps replied "no, but things have transpired that you need to be aware of and I wanted to introduce you to Michael Rorke Fearghas II, the future King of Ulster. His birthmark has been authenticated by our historian, and by the direction left by the ancient council you are the final authenticating authority. I believe you are the 'keeper of mankind' Alastrina, correct?"

She agreed as she was the AI known as Alastrina, "however, the last woman I had directions from called me Trina, which I liked very much, so please call me Trina. Now please bring Michael Rorke Fearghas II to stand in front of me." Paps turned and looked at Michael, then motioned him to stand at his side whereas he presented "Michael Rorke Fearghas II, heir to the throne of all Ulster."

Trina did not looked pleased at Paps statement, as she had not authenticated the young man's identity yet. She fell silent as a golden glow settled around Michael, and then stated "Ard-Ri Michael Rorke Fearghas II, King of all Ulster, you have reached your 16th year, and it is time to take your rightful place as the Monarch of Ulster. Be it known this day that your word is the command of your subjects, and all AIs that are in this universe. The subjects that have been chosen will be notified to be ready to depart this planet within three days."

Stunned Michael looked to Meghan for support, and she nodded, so he told Trina not to activate the departure plan, he and Meghan had much learning to complete. He also wanted Maureen O'Hara to return to university and complete her PhD in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering. "I can not see the departure plan being activated before the earth year 1980, and by the way, please call me Michael when we are not in state matters."

Trina thought about this for a second she agreed she would call him Michael in private and when with his family. She wanted to meet with Michael in private session so information could be imparted and the departure plan could be finalized.

Michael told Trina he would be happy to meet with her, however only with his advisors. She agreed and wanted to know who his three advisors were, as that is all that she could accommodate at this time.

After conferring with Meghan, Michael stated that the three advisors would be Meghan, Rorke Cathaoir Fearghas and Fallon Malloy O'Callaghan, in the future, meetings will include the ten people in this room and you need to have accommodations accordingly. Also, until the departure plan is activated, all operational issues that need decisions will be handled by the parents and grandparents in this room. They would advise him if he need to get involved. In no way did he want to usurp her authority, but in cases where human intervention is required please use his advisors as he would be quite busy with education required to lead the people of Ulster. Michael wanted to make sure that everyone in the room would be able to hear today's discussions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.