Ard-Ri - Cover

Ard-Ri

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Artur and Erina Fearghas and their childhood friends Darry and Flanna O'Callaghan had been friends that had moved to Wisconsin after they were married. The Fearghas' became dairy farmers while the O'Callaghan's raised beef cattle both had become very successful.

The Fearghas' had two sons Paul and Rorke. Paul was not interested in farming and joined the US Marines. Rorke had loved his brother and was always able to talk out his problems with him. Paul was home on February 1, 1956 just before deploying to the Marine Barracks Honolulu. He was on flight 3 which crashed on the approach to Alameda NAS California on February 17, 1956 all on board died. Rorke was devastated as he and Paul had had a long talk about Meghan's pregnancy.

Darry and Flanna O'Callaghan had always dreamed of having a large family however Flanna had a problem conceiving and an almost fatal delivery of their daughter Meghan. After Meghan's birth the doctors strongly advised that Flanna should have no more children which caused her to have her tubes tied.

Michael Rorke Fearghas

Rorke, call me Rorke not Bob, at 14 was pushing 5' 10" was a strawberry blond Irish red head with rugged features. His parents were Wisconsin dairy farmers who raised and milked about 100 cows twice a day. Rorke was very mature in all aspects of his life; however as with all things accidents happen. Being a farm boy and being very responsible, Rorke got his driver's license when he was 14. Growing up on a farm the nearest neighbors were the O'Callaghan's and their daughter Meghan. Rorke and Meghan grew up as kids, their fathers were like brothers and mothers like sisters. Meghan's parents liked Rorke because of his maturity and allowed him to take her to the movies a little sooner than they thought she should begin dating. Ever since puberty Rorke was attracted to about anything that wore skirts especially Meghan O'Callaghan. As Meghan matured and her tiny bumps became beautiful tits. Michael asked Meghan if he could take her to the Movies for the 4th of July instead of the normal celebration which she accepted. The two had been dating for a couple of months when Rorke took Meghan to the drive-in movies for her 13th birthday. Both teens having raging hormones took each others virginity. Rorke took Meghan to the New Years Eve Dance and they had a great time at the dance and an ever greater time making love after the dance. Unknown to them Rorke had purchased some defective condoms which they found out later.

Meghan Annette O'Callaghan

Meghan's dreams were to become a pediatric surgeon for a career and to marry Rorke Fearghas. As a young teenager Meghan was already a beautiful young woman with fiery red hair and brilliant green eyes that boys were in love with. Meghan's family had a cattle farm about 15 miles from Madison Wisconsin. To reach her goal of Medical School Meghan knew that she would have to maintain an A or A+ grade average in her AP classes. The only other thing that was important in her life was Rorke Fearghas. Rorke had asked Meghan to go to the drive-in for the 4th of July celebration instead of the big fireworks display in Madison. Meghan had ask her mother how she could get her father to let her go to the movies as her father said she could not date until she was 15. Meghan's mother told her to play it down and just ask her father if she could go to the movies with Rorke which she did and got permission to go. Meghan and Rorke became an item at school and all the boys knew not to mess with Rorke's girlfriend. Rorke took Meghan to the drive in for her 13th birthday and she knew that she would give him her virginity that night. Making love to Rorke that night opened a whole new world for Meghan, when she did not get to make love to Rorke, Meghan would go to bed at night thinking about him and learned to masturbate that little bump at the top of her vagina to make fantasies became almost real. Meghan and Rorke went to the New Years Eve dance for teens at the school, as they started for home Meghan ask Rorke to park in the lane that led to one of the hay fields. That field could not be seen from either the Fearghas or O'Callaghan farm houses. Rorke had remembered the condoms however they did not know the condoms were defective and Meghan was hot sure she would have cared if she had known. In about two weeks Meghan knew that her hormones were changing and other signs indicated something else was happening to her body. Megan's periods were as regular as clockwork and when she did not start cramping a few days before her period was to start she had the conformation of her pregnancy. Meghan asked Rorke to take her home via the hay field and told him of her suspected pregnancy, surprisingly Rorke was ecstatic. When they told their parents they figured that all hell would break loose however were surprised as both sets of parents knew it would happen but not quite this soon. Artur O'Callaghan said they would have a family only wedding and he would get the county judge to perform the wedding and get all the paper work completed. Meghan married Rorke in February and gave birth to Michael three days shy of her 14th birthday.

The Fearghas' and O'Callaghan's, as parents insisted the young couple maintain their school work and grades while taking on part of the chores of the two farms. Flanna O'Callaghan did not cut Meghan any slack because she was pregnant as she wanted her to realize her career dream. Meghan was always a very good student and carried a 4.0 GPA in high school. Having a son did not delay Meghan's completion of high school as an AP student; also she challenged several of the university required core classes. Rorke decided to wait to attend university until both of them could attend together and because the University of Wisconsin at Madison was only 15 miles from the farm that was the school of choice. Meghan had applied for and received a full academic scholarship to the UW Medical School with a recommendation from her science and math teachers, principal, guidance counselor and Doc Milford. Rorke wanted to pursue a course of study that would improve his ability to manage the farm, increase yields and keep it profitable. Rorke's goal was to take over both farms when their parents decided to retire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.