ABS Adventure - Cover

ABS Adventure

Copyright© 2010 by Sweet Willy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband and wife go to an adult bookstore and the wife gets more than she anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

My last trip to the adult bookstore was always on my mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about the site of that black cock sticking through the glory hole or how it felt when I was fucked by it. My husband noticed a change also but thought it was something to do with him. He wasn't complaining of course with having more sex, but I was feeling less than satisfied.

Things took a change, when a few weeks later I found myself with an unexpected day off from work. With my husband at work and the kids at school, I was sitting at the kitchen table when the impulse to take a short road trip hit me. I knew I had to go back to that store, either to try and re-live what happened or whatever. I ran upstairs, took a shower and got dressed, feeling that my pussy was already moist from the anticipation of what might happen. I decided on wearing a short denim miniskirt and a top which accentuated my cleavage and if need be, could be pulled down easily, letting my breasts come free. With just a little make-up, I decided that to the casual looker I would appear to be an ordinary housewife running errands. Which of course was further from the truth. And, in full preparation of what I was hoping would happen I chose not wear any panties or bra. Luckily my top had some built-in support so it wouldn't appear to be too obvious.

The whole ride down the highway, I was having an inner argument about if this was the right thing to do, but my horny self won out and I kept going. Actually, my moral self didn't seem to have much to say on the matter. I arrived in town and made my way over the bookstore. I only saw one car in the parking and assumed it was the store clerk. I started to get butterflies in my stomach and didn't know if it was from horniness or just plain nervousness, but I went in anyway.

I saw it was the same clerk as my last visit, a large, overweight, black man, sitting behind the counter watching tv. He looked up at me and gave a slight smile then went back to watching whatever show he had on. Apparently he didn't recognize me which mad me feel a little disappointed. I strolled over to the movie selections and casually browsed through the different titles eventually making my way to the interracial section quite by accident. This section was also closer to the counter. The cover pictures of different white women with black men started getting me warm when the clerks voice startled me, "Decided to come back?". I looked at him and just nodded my head yes. "I see no husband this time" he asked questioningly. "No, just me". "The previews booths are still five dollars and good for all day" he said. "Ok" was all I was able to get out, as I handed him a five. I went into the back area and chose the same booth as my previous visit. I flipped through the movie selection not paying much attention to the small tv screen, mostly keeping my eye on the hidden glory hole and also glancing at the one on the other wall. Nothing seemed to happen, so I settled on a movie showing a white couple having sex, nothing else seemed to interesting at the moment. While I watched the movie, I tried to listen to any sounds outside my booth, hoping the clerk had come back or at least another customer, but I was the only one there.

After some time I left the booth and went back out into the store area to look through the movie titles some more. "Didn't see anything you liked?" the clerk asked me. "Nothing that interesting" I said in return. I was flipping through the interracial section again when the clerk then said "There is a special preview room with a better selection of movies. Might even see one that suits you". This got my attention, "Ok, is there another charge for the preview room?" "For a repeat customer, no". I smiled at that. "Its back in the booth area, just take the hallway on the right and go to the end. The door says 'Private', just go in there and make yourself comfortable". I did as he said and went into the room. It was dimly lit like the booth area but what caught my attention was the large screen tv mounted on the wall and on the screen was an interracial movie with a blonde pron actress getting it good from both ends by two black men. From the limited light in there I saw two love seat size sofas and a couple of chairs around the edges of the room. The rest of the area was in shadows.

I settled down on the one couch and was immediately transfixed by the movie that was playing. My hands instinctively started rubbing my breasts through my top then with one hand I started rubbing my bare and wet pussy. The movie scene really got me hot when I heard what sounded like a door opening but was too engrossed in the movie to see where the sound came from. "I was hoping you would come back". The voice of the store clerk startled me some and as I looked to my left I saw him standing nearby. With the light from the tv it was obvious that I was playing with my pussy and wasn't wearing any panties. Without another word the clerk stepped in front of me and unzipped his pants. I reached out and finished unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear, and grabbed hold of his hardening cock. An instant later I was on my knees and had half of his black dick in my mouth and was slurping and sucking away. My thoughts and fantasies from the past few weeks were becoming a reality as found myself sucking this black mans cock. "Looks like you've been thinking about this black meat". "Uh huh" was all I could get out as I worked my mouth all over his dick.

I continued sucking this man's dick, even managing to deep throat him, well almost. "You ready for this black dick to fuck your pussy?" he asked. Removing my mouth from his cock, which by this time was glistening with my saliva, "yes" was all I said. My friend moved over to the one wall and started to lower a mattress to the floor. I hadn't noticed it before as it was leaning in the shadows. Apparently this was a private sex room, but I didn't care, nor did I care any when I crawled over to the obviously dirty and cum stained mattress. "Lets see those titties" and I pulled my top down letting my beauties pop free. "I just love big white titties". He had stepped completely out of his pants but kept his shirt on as he laid down on his back on the mattress. I straddled his waist and holding his rock hard black dick eased myself down on to him. As soon as his cock entered my pussy, my first big orgasm hit as my whole body shook and I let out a loud moan. I lowered myself completely onto his manhood relishing the feeling of being fully stuffed. I rocked back and forth some as he moved his hips around also. As soon as I was adjusted to his size, I started riding his cock as I had been dreaming about for some time. The feeling was intense as my aching pussy was getting what I had been desiring. I leaned forward, still working my hips up and down when he moved forward and grabbed my bouncing tits. Cupping them in his strong, dark hands he started stroking my nipples which sent another orgasm racing through me. Then his mouth engulfed my right nipple as he pinched my left one. I was in heaven, or so I thought. "Turn around" he finally said and I removed myself from his cock now completely covered my juice. I turned around so I now had my back to him as I lowered back down on to his cock and started fucking again. I had lost track of time, and am not sure how long we fucked but my legs were getting tired and I told him as much. Grabbing my hips he turned me on to my side and then took over fucking me. In this position, my tits really started bouncing before he grabbed them with his one free hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.