ABS Adventure - Cover

ABS Adventure

Copyright© 2010 by Sweet Willy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband and wife go to an adult bookstore and the wife gets more than she anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

My husband and I like to visit adult book stores, especially the ones that have peep booths with glory holes. We generally go when the store is least crowded, go into adjoining booths where I give him a blow job allowing him to cum in mouth and on occasion having him fuck me through the hole, depending on how clean it appears to be. This has been our little adult fun time since we started dating. I guess I should describe ourselves first. We are a white couple, been married 11 years now with one child. My husband is 38, 6 foot 180 pounds, a little overweight for his build and with a nice thick seven inch cock which I have always enjoyed. I am 36 5'8 140 pounds, a little on the chunky side myself but with a 38D chest, shoulder length dark brown hair and usually keep my pussy shaved. One of the many things my husband enjoys.

Anyway, back to my story. After 11 years of marriage our ABS adventures had dwindled considerably and our sex life had slowed some what but still enjoyable when one night while lying in bed my husband asked me if I was in the mood to go on one of our trips. It had been a while so I said yes and we made plans for the next week to go. As I said earlier we would go to these stores when they were the least crowded and this was usually during the weekday. So we agreed to take a day off work and head to the town less than an hour drive away that had a few of these stores and one we had been to before. With our kid in school we didn't have to worry about a baby sitter and would be back in time in the later afternoon.

When the day arrived, my husband and I both called in sick to work, got our kid off to school and then got ready to go. I put on my a pair of lace panties which were my husbands favorite, matching bra, denim miniskirt, and tight white shirt. We made the trip in good time talking about what we would do the whole time which got me turned on. We arrived in town and parked around back entering in through the rear entrance to the bookstore. I hadn't noticed any other cars and figured my husband and I would have the store to our selves. After scanning the movie selections seeing if anything caught our eye to purchase when my husband quietly asked if I was ready to go into the booth area. I just nodded and smiled and he went to the counter to purchase some tokens. I glanced around the store noting that we were the only people there except for the clerk behind the counter, an older, heavyset black man who looked bored as he handed my husband the tokens but when my husband turned around the clerk looked at me and gave me a little smile and wink. I quickly looked away and followed my husband through the curtain into the booth area.

We walked down the one aisle until we came to some booths we knew had glory holes and I went in mine and my husband went in his. I gave a quick look around the booth just making sure it was clean enough for me to sit on the small bench, then dropped tokens into the player. Just then my husband said he needed to go to the bathroom first and would be back soon. I was annoyed a little bit, why couldn't he have gone when we first went into the store. I was already horny and my panties were a little moist as my husband had been running his fingers over me on the drive down.

So after my husband left his booth, I just sat there and starting flicking through the movie selections playing until I settled on one of a real hung guy pounding away on a blonde slut. As my eyes adjusted more to the low light level I noticed for the first time there was an indent in the wall opposite the one with the glory hole. This other indent was covered with a piece of wood from the other side and I assumed it was from a repair to the booth wall and thought nothing of it, just went back to watching the movie. Now I was really starting to get wet from watching this hot couple have sex on the screen and eased my skirt up higher, pulled my panties aside, and started gently playing with my pussy. While running my fingers over my clit and enjoying the feeling, I heard a noise which seemed to come from the booth next to mine. At first I thought it was my husband and that he went to the wrong booth but this other person didn't leave the booth so I figured it was another customer. The thought of a guy sitting just a couple of feet of way from me and my husband turned me on even more as I continued playing with my pussy. I forgot how long I had been sitting there but I was getting restless waiting for my husband to return and really wanted to give him a blow job and also to be fucked through the glory hole.

I started rubbing my clit a little harder and closed my eyes feeling a small orgasm start to build. When it hit, I let out a soft moan then slowly opened my eyes, really wanting my husband to come back. I could hear another movie playing in the booth next to mine and wondered what that person chose to watch when I noticed the wall indent seemed to look different. Leaning forward a little to get a better view it dawned on me that the wood I had seen earlier was gone and that it was another glory hole. At that moment a hard cock slipped through the hole and into my booth. It appeared to be around the same length as my husbands but much thicker, beer bottle thick, and dark skinned, almost completely black with a large head. I couldn't believe it, I was staring at a super thick black cock just inches from my face. A part of me became concerned, wondering what my husband would say if he finally appeared, glanced through the hole and saw another man's cock in my booth, a black mans cock at that. But another part of me was curious about this strangers dick. It was the first black cock I had seen in person, not one of those over-sized porn ones but a real dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.