A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

When I awoke and my eyes finally agreed to open and focus, the clock told me it was nearly ten a.m. I couldn't recall what time Megan and I had fallen asleep, just that we were both spent, physically and emotionally. I lay there recalling the events of the previous evening and night. I ran over what I thought had happened. Did I really tell Meg what Jason and I did? How was I ever that brave?

I spent a few minutes down short-term memory lane before I realized that Megan was not asleep by my side. I pricked-up my ears to see if I could figure out where she was by listening for sounds. Shower? Her room? Downstairs watching TV? But it was my nose that found her. Coffee. She had gotten up and made coffee. One more reason to love that girl.

I slid out of bed and put on my robe (a different robe than I had teased Megan with the day before) and went downstairs. Not only had the kid made coffee, but she had also made breakfast. Damn. She hadn't made anything for me in ages.

"I'm totally impressed and touched," I said.

"Nothing too good for the world's hottest mom," she said with a chuckle.

"You're only saying that because it's true," I said, feigning smugness, which got me a huge smile from my baby girl. "Did you get a little sleep, Honey?"

"Yeah, Mom," Megan replied. "I'm totally fine."

I sat down at the table after pouring my coffee, then I just watched my little Meg in action. I still don't know what happened with her, and with us. But out of nowhere we seemed to be the best of friends. Not to mention that she seemed to have grown up by 5 years in the last few weeks. No matter the reason, I was enjoying it.

"So, whaddya' wanna do today?" I asked. "The boys probably won't be home until this evening sometime."

"Anything, Mom. Just so we're together."

There it was again. It's a wonder what a few orgasms between mother and daughter can do. (LMFAO :-P)

"That sounds good to me," I said. "Maybe we could watch a movie."

"Yeah! We haven't done that in forever, Mom!"

After serving me breakfast Megan sat down with her own and we chatted away like girlfriends as we ate. Although the closeness remained, neither of us mentioned the fact that we had our faces buried between one another's thighs the previous night. After eating and having more coffee, we cleaned up the dishes together. Megan then made a suggestion that told me she had not forgotten about our exploits.

"Let's take a shower together, Mom!"

"Really? That sounds like a fun idea."

She scampered off to get her toothbrush and by the time she came back I was already in the shower adjusting the water. She dropped her robe on the floor and entered without ceremony. She didn't wait for me to get the water temperature right so she was a little shocked at the cold blast she received when she turned her back to the shower head to hug me.

"Damn, that's cold!"

"Well, Sweetheart, let me get the water right before you attack me!" I said with a chuckle. Of course, I didn't mind her attacking me one bit. "There, is that better?"

"Yes, much. Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome, Daughter."

We took the time to get each other really clean, as well as to have fun exploring each others' bodies. We had been in such frantic tangles the previous night that we barely had a chance to enjoy seeing each other.

"I love the way your body looks all wet like this, Mom."

"Thanks Honey. You're looking pretty fetching yourself."

"Really? Do you really mean it?"

"I told you Megan. I think you're absolutely perfect."

"I just wish I could lose like ten pounds ... maybe fifteen."

"Sweetheart, you can do what feels right to you. But I wouldn't change a thing about your body."

I started running my hands over her and talking about the major parts as I slid my wet hands over them.

"You have seriously strong, muscular legs. You have an ass to die for."

"YOU have an ass to die for, Mom!" she interrupted.

"We'll get to me later, Young Lady. Thank you, by the way. I do think I happen to have a nice behind, but that doesn't take a thing away from yours." She rolled her eyes at me but I chose to ignore that for the moment. "You're back is soft but it's strong too ... very sexy. Ditto for your shoulders and arms. You know, Meg ... you really have a perfect athletic body. You look so hot when you work out in those tiny little shorts and sports bras."

"Ugh," she exclaimed. "I only wear those when I work out at home. I wouldn't let anybody but you guys see me in those without a big t-shirt covering me."

"Well, I think you're crazy. I'm telling you ... you're a specimen, My Dear."

"Oh, stop, Mom!" she protested weakly.

I was stroking her ego to a certain extent. But the truth is that I meant every word.

"I can't," I replied. "I haven't gotten to the best parts. You're boobs are beyond compare and your pussy ... well now ... that's a wonderland that can't be easily described."

With that comment I let my hand find its way to my daughter's sweet vagina where it thoroughly enjoyed the warm water cascading down her body. I didn't make her cum just then, but I did enough teasing that I knew she would want to later on. Megan performed her own inventory of my bod, which I found quite thrilling. She said she loved my face, eyes and hair (very flattering). She told me how much she loved my tits and that she thought it super sexy that they're small. She squeezed my ass with her strong hands while she told me how much she wanted an ass like mine. Then she returned the favor of playing with my muffin. I knew I also would need to be brought to a flaming finish later in the day, before the boys got home.

All-in-all we spent at least a half hour soaping and rinsing and playing and talking in the shower. It was one more special time from that weekend which I'll never forget.

Instead of watching a movie Megan asked if I would watch a few episodes of a TV drama she had become interested in recently. I liked it right away and told her that we would watch it together from then on. I was surprised at how playful the script was at times, especially when the characters made tongue-in-cheek references to sex and sexuality. At one point the three female leads (two of the characters were sisters and the other their sister-in-law) were talking about the fact that the unmarried sister had been on several dates with a guy and hadn't had sex with him yet. The other two started joking around with her about it and pretty soon they were talking pretty explicitly about what they do with their pubic hair. It was so sexy, especially since two of them were sisters. I couldn't help but fantasize about the three of them wanting to see each others' pussies and winding up in bed together.

As if that wasn't enough, in the next episode, the sister-in-law got in a conversation with another woman about her sex life with her husband and she said some pretty explicit things about her husband's penis. It was really funny and incredibly sexy at the same time; just like the conversation about pubic hair. Megan seemed to experience it the same way I did and it prompted her to start asking me some questions.

"What about Dad, Mom?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, though I was pretty sure what she meant.

"You know what I mean. Does he have a nice cock?"

"Megan ... didn't we talk about this already?"

"Not really. I think you just told me about Jason ... and that wasn't much. You said it was 'nice' or something like that. But it doesn't matter. Tell me about Dad."

"Why not, I guess, right?" I asked rhetorically. "Well, just like she said in the show. He has a very nice one."

"That's what you said about Jason, Mom! I want to know more!"

"Oh, fine ... you little scamp! All right. It's ... well ... it's really ... I want to say 'nice' but you don't want to hear that. But it is, really nice. Let's see. I would call it big..."

"How big, Mom?"

"Honey, I don't know exactly."

"This big?" she asked holding her hands up with the palms facing each other. They were probably about six inches apart.

"No ... bigger than that," I said.

She moved her hands a few more times until she got to what I guessed was the approximate length of her father's erect penis.

"Wow, Mom. That seems pretty big."

"It is. It's a very nice dick."

"How many have you touched, Mom?"

I had a feeling she might ask me that at some point.

"I don't know, Honey. You know, I've been married to Dad for a long time. I can't really remember."

"Oh, bullshit, Mom! There's no way you don't remember how many guys dicks you touched ... at least approximately how many. Come on! Don't be like that!"

I actually had a pretty good idea, since I had been chatting about sex for a few years online. One of the inevitable topics of conversation is, "How many ... have you been with?" (Guys, girls, dogs, etc. ;-) I had done the inventory in my mind at least five times since I started chatting, emailing and writing stories.

"O.K., you asked for it. Approximately ... thirty five."

"Mom! No way! Thirty five?"

"Approximately, yes. What... ? Is that a lot? It it not as much as you thought?"

"I figured it would be a lot, but I thought a lot would be like, close to twenty or something. Holy shit, Mom!"

"Sweetheart, I was in my mid-twenties when Dad and I got married and I told you that I started fairly young. It's really not that many if you break it down that way."

"How many did you fuck? How many did you suck? Were some just hand jobs? Where did all this happen... ?"

"Slow down, Little Lady. I certainly don't remember all those details. Let's say I had sex with most, sucked almost all, and five or so were just hand-jobs. They happened in lots of different places."

"Wow, Mom. That's so hot."

"Well, I'm glad you think so, I guess. I just hope you won't try to beat my record or anything!"

"Would that be so bad?"

"I ... good question. Not necessarily, I guess. Just don't ever let anyone make you do something you don't want to do."

"I won't, Mom. Now, tell me more about Dad."

"What else do you want to know? I told you about how long."

"How big around?"

"Fairly thick, I guess." I made a circle with my thumb and forefinger to estimate the girth of Hubby's cock. "About like that."

"That's big," she repeated.

"I told you, it's nice, Megan."

"How about Jason?" she asked.

"Really? O.K. I already told you it was nice. What else? O.K., I know. How long."

I held up my hands to give her an estimated length of her brother's dick, followed by the same gesture I had made to show how big her father's was around.

"That looks bigger than Dad, Mom."

"He's a little bigger than Dad, yes."

"Anything else different about Jason?"

"What do you mean, Meg?"

"I mean, like ... I don't know. It must be different."

"Not terribly different, Honey. Jason gets harder, because he's much younger than Dad. He gets really, really hard."

"Who shoots more out when he cums?"

"Megan! You're really taking this all the way, aren't you?" She smiled broadly and nodded her head. "Well, if you must know, your father is quite a champ in that area."

"Really?"

"Really. I don't know if you've ever seen any of the guys in porn who shoot over and over and over."

"I'm not sure."

"I think you'd know. Well, Dad is quite a cummer. He ejaculates a lot."

"That's pretty cool, isn't it? Do you like that he does?"

"It can be very fun, yes."

"How about when he cums in your mouth?"

"What about it?"

"Do you swallow it?"

"Sometimes."

"Can you swallow it all?"

"Again, sometimes. Sometimes there's so much that it takes me by surprise and some just dribbles out of my mouth."

"How do you ... what's it like to..."

"What, Sweetheart. At this point you can ask me anything, I think."

"I guess I'm just wanting to have a guy in my mouth."

"Well, I'm afraid I don't have a stud waiting in the closet, Sweetheart. But ... well..."

"What, Mom?"

"Well, it's not the real thing. But I do have a few toys that are really close to the real thing. Wanna try some out?"

"Different than the one we used before?"

"Yes. I have more. I think you know that, having been in my drawer."

"I know, Mom. But I haven't used them all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.