A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

We went directly to my room. Megan asked exactly where Jason had been sitting during the masturbation encounter and when I told her she bounced right to the spot. I took my place against the headboard. The room was a little cooler than the family room with the fireplace, so we kept our robes on at first.

"Is that where you wanted to sit?" I asked.

"Yep. Right where Jason was," she replied.

"O.K., good. So, my turn to ask the questions, huh?" She nodded her head and looked at me calmly. "I'd like to know how many people you've masturbated with."

"Really, Mom?"

"Really, Meg."

"O.K. Let me see..." She appeared to be doing some calculating in her head. "About ten."

I don't know what number I was expecting. Ten seemed like a lot for a fifteen year-old. But it also could have been worse, I suppose.

"And you've never slept with a guy?"

"No, Mom. Like I told you before. I haven't.'

"How about with a girl?" I asked.

"Mmmm ... not rrreally."

"What does that mean, Meg?"

"Well, it means that I've done some things, but never gone all the way with a girl."

"Have you done things with guys?"

"Yeah. Some."

Did I want to know more? I did, but I was more curious about the video that kicked all this off.

"Well, Honey, I guess what I really want to know about is that video you made."

"O.k. I'm ready. Fair is fair."

"Did you mean for Dad to find it"

"No, I really didn't. It was totally a stupid accident."

"And you got the idea from something you saw online?"

"More or less," she said.

"Explain a bit more, please?" I responded.

"Obviously I wasn't alone in the idea. Someone else and I saw a video online and decided to do something just like it."

"Did this person convince you to do this?"

"No, Mom. It was more my idea than theirs."

"Have you shown it to anyone else?"

"Just the person who I was on the phone with ... and a couple of friends I trust. And you and Dad, of course."

Megan's sly smile went along with that comment.

"I'd like to know who that person was, Megan ... the one who made the video with you ... who was on the phone."

"O.K., Mom. But You have to promise me something."

"What's that?"

"Remember how you couldn't tell me about you and Jason without his permission?"

"Yes," I said.

"Well," she replied, "this is kind of like that for me."

"I don't understand exactly."

"I don't have permission from the person. But since it was just me in the video, I'm not sure that I really have to have their permission. But still, they could get in a lot of trouble. So before I tell you, you have to promise you won't tell anyone unless I talk to the person first and they say it's O.K."

"You're really making a big mystery out of this, Megan."

"I don't mean to, Mom. You'll understand when I tell you. But only if you promise you won't say anything to anyone."

I thought about this for a minute and decided I didn't have anything to lose.

"Sure," I said. "I think I can live with that. I promise."

"O.K. Mom. It was Zoe."

It took a minute for that to sink in. She had said in the video she was on the phone with a guy. Wait a minute...

"Z ... Zoe who?"

"Zoe, Mom. How many Zoes do we know?"

"Your brother's girlfriend Zoe?"

"Yes, Mom, that Zoe."

"How ... but ... I thought," I mumbled, feeling quite confused. "Zoe? But you said on the phone that you were talking to a guy."

"I know, Mom."

"But why?" I asked. "And how ... with Zoe? Why on earth did you do that with Zoe?" Another thought crossed my mind. "Megan, was your brother involved in this?"

"No, Mom. I swear."

"Does he know about it?"

"I don't think so. Not as far as I know."

"O.K. Just hold on a second. Let me get my mind around this."

I shook my head briefly as if I could clear out whatever was keeping me from grasping what my daughter was saying.

"All right, Megan ... first, why did you say it was a guy on the phone?"

"Because that's what the girl in the video was doing. Talking to her boyfriend and stripping for him."

"Did Zoe show you this video?"

"No, Mom. I found it. I actually showed it to her."

"Honey ... I don't ... why were you showing a video like that to Zoe?"

"I don't know. No real reason. She came over one day. Jason was late coming home from practice so she and I were talking in my room. I just ... I don't know."

"You just what, Megan?"

"I wanted her to think I was cool, I guess. So I showed her the video."

"What did she think?"

"At first she said I was too young to be watching things like that."

"Good for her," I commented.

"She's not even three years older than me! But, whatever. Anyway I told her I watch 'em all the time."

"Uh-huh. Then what?"

"We started talking about stuff."

"Like what kind of stuff?"

"Mom ... do I have to?"

"I've been pretty open with you, Meg. So I would say yes, you have to."

"Fine! She asked me questions like you were asking me. If I had ever been with a guy ... if I'd ever been with a girl ... how many times I do it."

"Do what? Play with yourself?"

"Yes. And then I told her again how much I liked the video and then she said she really liked it too. We talked about how the girl seemed embarrassed but how she really seemed to like it. And then I said, 'Why don't we make one?'"

"You did? seriously? That's how it came up?"

"Yep. So, we did. We made one just like the one online."

"Megan, did you do anything with Zoe?"

"Just a little, Mom. Just a little a couple of times. We just kissed ... and touched each others' boobs and ... and kissed each others' boobs."

"Megan! She's your brother's girlfriend!"

"I know, Mom. So what?"

"Well, Meg ... regardless of gender, you shouldn't be doing that with your brother's girlfriend. Does Jason know that you and Zoe have fooled around?"

"No, I don't think so. You're right, Mom. It just didn't seem like a big deal."

"Well, I understand how those things can happen, believe me," I said.

I paused to think again.

"What is it, Mom?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just had a wild idea. But, never mind."

"No way, Mom. What is it?"

"Well, I just thought that ... Oh, I shouldn't even say anything."

"Mom! What?"

"I was just wondering if ... you might show me the video."

"The one I showed Zoe?"

"Mm-hm."

"Sure, Mom. I don't mind. Why not?"

"I don't know. It just seems like one more weird thing. But I guess it couldn't be any more awkward than what we've already been doing."

"Right. Is your laptop in here, Mom?"

"Never far away," I said as I reached between the bed and my nightstand and produced the computer.

I logged on and gestured for Megan to join me against the headboard. When she was next to me I handed her the computer and she placed it on her lap and turned a bit toward me so I could see too. She opened the browser, typed in the address of the site, then logged in (she had her own name and password to the porn video site). She scrolled through a long list of favorite videos, but I only got a chance to read a few of the titles before she clicked on the one she was showing me. In the two seconds I had to look at the other titles I saw things like, '"first time lesbian experience," "sweet teen gives a major handjob," and "older woman seduces younger." Sheesh.

It wasn't long before the video she had chosen came on the screen. I could immediately tell that Megan had copied her performance from this video. The girl went through the same motions Megan had gone through in her version. She had a cell phone to her ear as she talked to her boyfriend and took her clothes off. I noticed that Megan had even copied most of the things the girl said to her phone partner. There I was, sitting on my bed with my daughter, watching another girl take her clothes off, reluctantly but very playfully.

"What do you think of her?" Megan asked.

"I think she's cute," I replied. "She reminds me a little of you."

"That's what Zoe said. I'm bigger than her, though."

"Not by much, Meg. She's definitely got nice curves. By the way Honey, I had no idea you were so self-conscious about your body."

"Isn't every girl, Mom?"

"I suppose, especially at your age. I'm sure I was."

"What were you self conscious about?"

"Are you kidding? I never stopped wishing I had tits. I would have killed for boobs like yours."

"Mom, your boobs are awesome."

"They're fine. Of course I love them and I'm totally happy with them. But I've always wished I had a rack like you have."

"I just think you're so beautiful, Mom. I never would have thought you wanted any part of you to be different, much less to be like me."

"Oh, Megan! I think you are so perfect. You have what every guy would want. You have gorgeous, strong legs, you have hips, a beautiful behind, perfect breasts and such a pretty face. You're quite a package Sweetheart."

"Really? You really think that, Mom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.