A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The last thing I wanted to do was stop my conversation with Megan at that moment. I felt my walls coming down. And it seemed that hers were never as high to begin with as I had thought. I was beginning to relax a little. Megan was handling the things I was telling her better than I could have hoped. I wanted to tell her more. But I had no choice but to stop. I wasn't about to make this a four-way conversation. Things were complex enough already. I had to continue to keep everything in its own little compartment for as long as possible.

Although both Alan and Jason knew much of what I was going to talk about with Meg, neither knew everything. And Megan knew only the sketchiest of details so far. Besides, she had chosen to not speak to either of them about the events of the last two years, so I wasn't about to open that can of worms by talking in front of them. Not to mention the fact that I had never really spoken to "the boys" together about anything that was going on between us. I always talked to Hubby and Jason separately, sometimes at length. But I hadn't discussed anything with both of them at the same time. Not that there weren't things that happened with all three of us present, but no real discussion of any of it had occurred outside of one-to-one conversations.

The same couldn't really be said for Alan. Although we never had anything that would qualify as a discussion about our little games, Hubby definitely did some encouraging of both Jason and me while we were all together.

I divide these crazy years into a couple of broad sections. The first part was before Megan saw a few things she wasn't meant to see, got really upset and prompted me to end things. This included Hubby presenting the idea of me teasing Jason along with the jump-start of Hubby's sex drive, the first actual teasing and contact between Jason and me and so on.

When that period ended I found myself more frustrated than ever, I sought out friends (and sexual release) in a big way online, and I started writing stories. Hubby's libido went back into hiding and I was masturbating every day (at least once). However, even though I intended to stop the whole mommy-son game, my desires in that direction only became more intense. Eventually things started up with Jason and me again, then they really went too far and I stopped them once more. I even stopped going online and writing stories for a while.

The third part in the drama has been the last nine months or so, which have been relatively peaceful. Jason looked at colleges, found a steady girlfriend and turned eighteen. Hubby's still a sexual hermit most of the time, but he does rise from the ashes and give me a thrill once in a while. And I went back to online interaction and back to stories as well.

I remember a time during the first era when Hubby spoke to Jason quite frankly in my presence. Hubby had rigged a little prank on me that he hoped would pay lascivious dividends for himself. One morning Hubby had gotten me to put on a tight white t-shirt without a bra, but I had no idea why. Megan was away somewhere and it was just me and the boys at home.

Nothing seemed to be going on other than the occasional leer from Jason when he thought I wasn't looking. He and his dad were sitting at the kitchen table when Hubby innocently asked me to get him a glass of water. To the sink I went, glass in hand. When I turned on the water I was immediately hit by a strong blast from the sprayer, directly in the chest. Hubby had put a rubber band around the handle so that as soon as I turned on the water I would get doused. Within a few seconds I realized his motive. I looked down at the front of my now drenched t-shirt and realized it had become pretty darn see-through. Without my knowledge, Hubby had entered me in a one-person wet t-shirt contest. And he wanted our son to be the judge.

"Opps!" Alan said as he and Jason erupted in laughter.

I could tell by the look on Jason's face that he wasn't in on the prank, but that he was very interested in the results. I wanted to be pissed, but seeing the two of them laugh got me smiling along with them. When I realized Jason was staring at my clearly-visible boobs I gave-up any thought of crossing my arms and stopping the show. In other words, I liked, that he liked what he saw.

"Very funny," I said to Alan. "Good joke, Honey."

"I'm sorry," he said as his laughter died down. "I haven't played that trick on anybody in years."

Jason was still chuckling, but he was also unsure what he was supposed to think about my transparent shirt.

"Is this what you had in mind, Alan?" I asked, pointing to my shirt-front.

"Pretty much," he replied. "What do you think?" The latter comment was directed at our son.

"I ... I ... uh... ," Jason stuttered slightly.

"Doesn't she look great?" Hubby asked him. "Mom's pretty hot stuff, isn't she?"

"Well, yeah Dad, I mean..."

"Alan, come on," I said. "This is a bit much, isn't it?"

"Relax," he replied. "Jason doesn't mind. Mom looks good like that, doesn't she?"

"Of course, Dad. Mom's beautiful."

"And she doesn't mind you seeing her that way. You don't mind, do you Honey? You don't mind if Jason gets a little peek through your shirt, right?"

The truth of course was that not only did I not mind, but it was turning me on in a big way. (His calling me beautiful didn't hurt either.) I really wanted to peel off my wet shirt and feed Jason my sweet little boobs. But as always, I didn't want to force anything on my son. So I erred on the side of discouragement.

"Jason, this is just Dad's little game. You don't have to play along. Alan, enough, O.K.?"

"Let's ask Jason," Alan said. "This is kind of cool, isn't it? You said you like how Mom looks with her wet shirt, right?"

"Like I said, of course, Dad. But I don't want Mom to feel to weird."

"I'm fine, Honey, but thank you," I replied. "Alan, what are you trying to do?"

"I'm just having a little fun! Have a sense of humor!"

"O.K., fine," I said. "Your little prank is over. I'm going to go change my shirt."

"Honey," Alan said, "the laundry room is right next door. And your shirt is just wet with water. You can throw it in the dryer and in five minutes it'll be fine. You don't have to go upstairs and change."

The two of them were sitting at the table and I was standing, still near the sink. It was something of a stalemate. I knew now that Hubby wanted to see me take my shirt off in front of Jason. I'm not sure if he knew that I wanted the same thing, but I did. I also knew that if Alan could get me to go along with this, he would be horny a hell later and wouldn't be able to resist fucking me. Jason looked anxious, but not disturbed or anything. I tried again to utilize Jason to bring a close to the lunacy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.