A Slut Like Me - Cover

A Slut Like Me

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I've not kept it a secret that I have very bad desires for my son. But when my husband showed me the video he discovered of our daughter stripping and masturbating, it opened up a whole new world of perversion for me (and for my Hubby).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I don't know why, but I never thought something like this would happen to us ... our family, that is. I'm sure we brought it on ourselves with some of the shenanigans we've had going in in the last couple of years.

After dinner last Friday, the kids went their own ways, out with friends as usual, leaving Hubby and me alone for the rest of the evening. Once they were both safely out the door, Hubby said he had something to show me. He brought his laptop to the table, opened it up, then pulled a flash drive from his pocket.

"What on earth is going on?" I asked as I tried to assess his behaviors.

"You'll see," he replied.

He put the drive into the port and waited for the window to open asking what he wanted to do with it. He chose "open files." When he did I saw there was only one file on the drive, identified only by some random numbers and letters.

"This is the drive I lent to Megan the other day for a school project," he said.

Hubby clicked on the file name. In a few seconds the media player opened and a video started playing. I could instantly tell it was our daughter Megan's room on the screen.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed, without even seeing anything more. I assumed Hubby wouldn't wait for total privacy unless there was something in the 'oh shit' category on the way.

A few more seconds and Megan walked into view of the camera, which must have been sitting on her desk. She was talking on her cell phone.

"Yeah ... no, it's set-up," she said into the phone. "Yes, it's recording right now!"

She stood by the side of her bed and looked directly into the camera.

"No! No, I don't know what to do!" Pause. "You're a guy, you're supposed to know!" she said with a laugh. "Yes ... yeah ... are you serious?" Pause.

"What the hell is this?" I asked Hubby ... pretty much a rhetorical question.

"Just watch," he replied.

Megan said a few things into the phone I couldn't quite understand, then she set it down on the bed. She flashed her brilliant smile (with a clearly visible naughty edge to it) at the camera and began lifting her shirt over her head. There was our daughter, taking her clothes off in her bedroom, in front of a camera, at the direction of some guy. I was thankful she had a bra under the shirt, but I had a feeling that was a temporary thing.

"O.K., it's off," she said into the phone, which she had picked back up.

"I can't fucking believe this," I said to Hubby. "Do you have any idea who she's talking to?"

"Nope. Just some guy," he replied.

"Where did you get this?"

"I told you, I gave it to her for a school project. She said she needed it."

"Not how did SHE get it. How did YOU get it back? Did she give it to you?"

"No," he said somewhat sheepishly.

"Then where did you get it?"

On the video Megan was still talking and giggling into her phone. She had turned her back to the camera and was pulling playfully on the waistband of her gym shorts while she thrust her butt slightly toward the camera.

"Honey, where did you get the drive?" I asked again.

"From Megan's purse," he finally said.

"Her purse? What were you doing in her purse?"

"I don't know. It was on the floor where she always throws it. I picked it up to at least hang it over a chair and it fell open. I saw the drive and I figured she was done with it."

"Good grief. You shouldn't have gone into her purse!"

"Are you saying you're not upset about this, because of how I found it?"

"No, no," I said. "Of course not. I just think it was wrong to get it from her purse at all without asking her."

"You're probably right. But let's get back to the matter at hand."

"Agreed."

We listened to Megan again as she talked to her mystery 'guy'.

"Really?" she said before opening her mouth in what I assumed was fake shock. "No way! I cant do that! I just can't." Pause for a few seconds. "Really? It would?"

"It would what, do you think?" Hubby asked me.

"I don't know. Get him turned-on, whoever he may be? And what's the 'it'?"

My question was promptly answered by my daughter. She put the phone down again and turned her back to the camera once more. She thrust her behind out further toward the camera and began to slowly pull down her shorts. I recognized her underwear as a pair I had bought her a few weeks before. I didn't think anything of them at the time. They were black with white trim. They looked a lot like regular boys briefs except they were cut higher in the back, so they revealed half of each of her cheeks. I didn't realize they would look this sexy when I let her get them. To add another groan to the mix, on the seat was printed the words, 'Bad Boys make my panties drop.'

"Where the hell did she get those?" Hubby asked.

"Ohhhh ... I let her get them," I said with a sigh.

"What? What were you thinking?"

"They all wear things like that; all of her friends. I thought it was funny. It didn't seem like a big deal, then."

"It does now!"

"I know," I said. "Trust me, I get it."

"Didn't they have any that said 'princess' or something like that?"

"They did. But Honey, trust me, your daughter doesn't want underwear that says 'princess' anymore."

We were both silent for a few moments as we watched our darling daughter grind her butt into the camera.

"I have to say, our little girl has a beautiful ass," I said matter-of-factly, immediately regretting having said it because I expected a negative comment from Hubby. But he surprised me by agreeing.

"I have to say you're right. She really does."

That was the first moment I realized he wasn't as upset as I would have expected.

"No way!" Megan squealed to her caller, followed by a big laugh. She was looking into the camera again. "I can't do that! Seriously, no way." Pause. "I already feel like a total whore!" She made the comment as though she didn't seem to mind feeling that way. "What?" Pause. "Well ... maybe..."

She turned away once again and we were looking at that cute ass in her ladies boy-style panties and her white bra strap, which she reached for.

"Oh, man... ," Hubby said as he exhaled audibly.

I expected him to be getting really anxious at the prospect of seeing his baby girl take her bra off in front of a camera with the intention of letting some guy see the video. But he didn't seem anxious at all. If anything, he seemed to be watching more intently as she undid the bra clasp. And he was quiet, which I also wouldn't have anticipated.

Then she turned back again. She reached one hand, then the other up to her shoulders and slid the bra strips down. She put a hand on each bra cup and pulled the bra forward slightly. Apparently our daughter knows how to tease.

"Nice boobs too, huh?" I said, intentionally trying to gauge a reaction from Hubby.

This time I don't even think he heard me as he was watching Megan so closely.

"Honey," I said. "Did you hear what I said?"

"What? No ... um, what did you say?"

Before I could repeat my question, the bra fell down and the nice boobs I was referring to were out in the open. This brought laughter from Megan and a little gasp from my husband.

"Yes! Yes it's off!" Megan said enthusiastically into the phone before running her free hand over her breasts. "They feel nice." Pause, then giggling. "Really? O.K."

She set the phone down again and began pinching a nipple with each hand, tugging them toward the camera. I was watching Hubby as much as I was Megan.

"Have you watched this whole thing already?" I asked him.

"Mm-hm," he replied.

"How many times?"

"What? Um, I don't know."

"More than once?"

"Yes, more than once."

I felt pretty dense when it finally hit me that Hubby was getting very turned on by what he was seeing. The reason it took me by surprise wasn't that I was shocked or outraged by him being sexually excited seeing our daughter strip. It was because all the fantasizing and flirting along these lines that Hubby and I had ever done involved our son, not our daughter. When Hubby realized our son was looking at me as a woman and not just a mom, it turned him on like crazy. And finding something, even something that outrageous that would turn him on that much became very intriguing to me. We pushed that a little farther than we should have ... but that's another story ... one I've touched on in the past but not in detail ... for another time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.