Their Slave
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple move to a new town. The wife meets some new friends and they get invited to a party. The husband is in for a shock. This changes their lives as he becomes their slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The group liked my smooth appearance when they next met. They had me nude from the beginning of the evening. Ian especially enjoyed my smooth arse and buggered me twice, once from behind then face up while Susan, my wife, sat on my face holding my legs up to my chest. They discussed the idea of having a stud placed in my tongue and thought it was a good idea, so I'll have to go to Mrs. Hays' salon to have that done.

The following Wednesday Susan told me that she was taking me out. She told me to undress and get into the car. Even though it was seven in the evening it was still light and there were quite a few people about. Susan blindfolded me and told me to sit on my hands. She started the car and drove out of our drive. I could see nothing so I don't know if any one witnessed our journey. After about fifteen minutes the car stopped and I was ordered to get out. I could feel grass under my feet and Susan led me by the arm. She then tied me to some kind of frame, with my feet apart and my hands out to the side, at waist height. The next thing I was aware of was the sound of Susan's car driving away. For some time I neither heard nor felt anything except the sound of the birds in the trees and the sun on my naked body. I could do nothing but stand and wait, I had no idea where I was.

After what seemed like ages I heard the sound of female voices. As the voices drew closer I recognized Lynn, the seventeen-year-old trainee from the salon. She was telling the others that they should not have doubted her and that I really did exist and would behave as they wished. The others sounded quite young and all seemed surprised at what they saw. As they got closer their comments became more cutting, they talked about my hairless body and small cock. When they got to me I felt hands touching me, from their comments they found the smoothness of my body strange. One of them touched my cock and commented on its small size despite its hardness.

The manual exploration of my body continued for some time. I felt hands all over me: on my chest; my balls; between my legs and around my anus. Lynn told the others that they could do what ever they wanted. I felt someone begin to oil my chest. The oily hands moved down around my prick and balls. After some time I suddenly felt a hard 'smack' on my backside as one of my tormentors hit me with what felt like a strap.

About twenty times I felt the strap hit my backside then they decided to untie me. I was told to lie on my back and as soon as I was in position I felt one of them kneel over my face with her fanny at my mouth. I automatically began to lick and kiss her. It didn't take her long to reach her orgasm. As soon as she came she was replaced by one of the others. Within a few minutes I had satisfied four different females.

Their initial lust dealt with they told me to stand up. They led me, still blindfolded, across the grass. I was told to get into the crab position (face up, my hands and feet on the ground, my body arched upwards and my feet spread apart). I was then ordered to start 'walking' forwards i.e. with my feet leading. I had only covered a short distance when I felt the sting of nettles on my legs. I hesitated and received a sharp smack across my chest with some sort of whip. I continued forward and step-by-step I moved through the nettles. They were stinging all up my legs, between my thighs and my exposed anus. I was spurred on by the sound of female voices and the threat of the whip. Eventually I must have come out of the nettles. Lynn pointed out to the others that she had told them I would do whatever they instructed me to do. One of the others the told me to turn over on to my hand and knees and to crawl back through the nettles. I did as instructed and was rewarded by the nettles stinging my chest and prick and the sound of female laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.