Fuzzless Fuzz - Cover

Fuzzless Fuzz

Copyright© 2010 by Micahe7l

Chapter 2: Fingering the Fuzz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fingering the Fuzz - This is a story about a very reserved girl and her fairly less reserved best friend. Both are extremley intelligent and on the same career track.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I didn't know what to think when my best friend since childhood had told me that she's gay. Well actually she said she thinks she's gay. I began to feel upset because of one of two reasons. First I thought that I was angry at her for being gay but that couldn't be it because I had no problems with homosexuality. The second reason and more then likely real reason is that I too sort of felt gay. I had been attracted to other women before but never acted on it. I was now finding myself incredibly attracted to Melissa.

I mean Melissa was gorgeous she has a slim body, firm sexy breast, a curvy tight ass that loved thongs or g's and the tightest sexiest shaved little pussy. She was also a virgin but so was I although she had masturbated and I hadn't. It helped her drastically to know how to masturbate. As I understood their was no right way to do it but she seemed to get louder then I was when she did it in the same room as me. I never watched her finger herself though. Even if I had she would have been okay with it because of how close we were and had always been.

It makes me laugh when ever I think back to when we were younger and we hid our habits of sexual stimulation. Nowadays we do it out in the open with no need to hide it. She starts panting heavily and moaning and then screaming/ I try to imitate what she is doing just so thinks that I know what I'm doing. I'm actually afraid tot ell my best friend that I don't really know how to masturbate. Maybe I should tell her and ask her for pointers. Maybe then I wouldn't have to fake my orgasms anymore.

Days later I was still thinking about whether or not I was gay and if I should ask Melissa to teach me how to masturbate. It's not like I never got off. I did quite often. It's just when I did orgasm it was never as strong as Melissa's orgasms and it took me a lot longer to reach that point. I had decided for sure I was gonna tell that I though I might be gay as well. At the very least we could have a bit of fun together. I told her that night when she got home from work and she just smiled and dragged me back to her bedroom. She turned on the radio and had me strip for her. She sat in her bed I began and when I finished I realized Melissa and fallen asleep. I ran to my room and threw myself on my bed in tears because my strip was so boring that Melissa had fallen asleep. I couldn't do anything.

Once I calmed down I tried to seep but couldn't and I knew why. I was still too horny and I knew what had to do. I started the long road to orgasm by playing with my breast and then ran my right handed down to my pussy while my left remained up near my breast. I began rubbing on my pussy and worked my way out towards that area between my thighs and my pussy. When I first touched that area it sent a shiver though my body. I enjoyed that feeling and continued working on that area just running my finger up and down in that area. About an hour more like 55 minutes later I finally came and before I fell asleep I was convinced that I was gonna ask Melissa how to properly masturbate or at least the way she did it.

The next day after work when Melissa got home I asked her if she could help me with something. She of course came in to my room and asked me what I needed.

I took a deep breath and began to explain that ever since we started masturbating I never really knew what I was doing. I explained that I was able to orgasm but they always took a lot longer than hers and were so much less powerful. I asked her if there was perhaps a possibility that she could help me and teach me how to masturbate to make it quicker and more powerful.

She sort of laughed at me under her breath but enough so that I could hear it. I was a little upset and was gonna leave until she said she'd help me. I decided to let the laughing go. She said the first thing you have to do is strip naked which I did without hesitation. We had been friends since the day before forever. She had seen me naked at least a million times. Maybe it wasn't quite a million but it was truthfully probably pretty close.

Once I was naked Melissa began stripping I could that she was looking a t me in a way she never had before. There was a look of lust in her eyes. Normally if your best friend was looking at you the way Melissa was looking at me it would freak you out. That wasn't quite the case with me though. I was enjoying the attention and the view. Seeing Melissa naked was a major turn on for me. When I saw her bare pussy I had to use every ounce of will power to keep from eating her out like crazy and it was not easy. I was so turned on at this point that I thought I might have an orgasm just from looking at her.

I was brought back to reality when Melissa pushed me down on the bed. As it turns out or a t least as Melissa says she had been telling me to lay on the bed and when I was not responding she took matters in to her own hands. There I was lying naked on the bed. Melissa spread my legs and got really close to my pussy. She was so close in fact I thought she was gonna eat me. It was just my luck that she didn't but she told me to show her how I masturbated. We had seen each other masturbate a whole bunch of times but we never actually watched. I began to stroke my leg as she got up near my pussy lips and I saw Melissa's head bobbing up and down. I took that to mean that what I was doing was correct. I just kept doing that thinking and hoping that Melissa was gonna eat me out. I think that was just pipe dream and that would also wend the lesson that Melissa had planned to teach me. I just kept working up my legs until I got to my favorite point right between my legs and pussy. I didn't know if it was just me but this time it felt better. I later realized that it did feel better but just because my best friend was intently watching me.

After about 5 minutes of working that area Melissa grabbed my hands to stop me and I really didn't want to but I did. She looked in to my eyes and questioned when I was gonna start working my pussy. I must have looked beyond confused cause I had never even though of touching my pussy. I figured that Melissa knew best cause her orgasms were so strong and pleasurable sounding maybe I should work my pussy.

I told her I had never thought about touching that area babe. I don't know why I called her babe but I did and when I did she smiled. I think she liked hearing that and to tell the truth I liked saying it. I put my hand on my pussy and it sent a shiver down my spine but it felt really good. I continued to work on it.

I felt something protruding from the top and was a bit worried until Melissa said alright your clit is exposed. She urged me to touch it and that felt so great I could tell then that I was so close I screamed out and Melissa told me stick a finger in your pussy babe. I did and came hard a lot harder than I had ever. It was such a hard orgasm that I nearly lost consciousness. I just sort of laid there motionless in a deliriously happy state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.