Fuzzless Fuzz - Cover

Fuzzless Fuzz

Copyright© 2010 by Micahe7l

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about a very reserved girl and her fairly less reserved best friend. Both are extremley intelligent and on the same career track.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

When Alicia Stark was in elementary school she was a short chubby student and she thought she'd remain that way her entire life. As a way of gaining popularity she tried studying and became a good student but after achieving her academic goals she joined the junior highs tennis team. She started making friends through the team one of them invited her to join the track team and after a while partaking in both sports Alicia started losing weight. She was thrilled about this and guys were getting interested in her but her parents were strict conservatives adamant about not letting her date until she was 17. In a typical act of teenage defiance she'd tell her parents she'd be staying after school for a work out when the only work out she'd be doing was lip push ups with one of many guys.

Alicia Stark was a young, beautiful teenager. She had long dark hair that reached the middle of her back when she realized what she wanted to do with her life. She was just about finished with her middle school career. She was going to graduate from 8th grade in about 4 weeks. She decided she would become a large piece in the fight against crime. She decided to become a police officer. She was going to get her degree in criminology from Northwestern University in Evanston, IL then she'd go to the police academy and become a full fledged law enforcement officer. She wasn't going to let anything stop her or get in her way.

When she first came up with the idea she had just started to date but to stay on the right track she knew she had to break up with her boyfriend. She wasn't a good enough student to keep her grades up high enough to get in to Northwester and have a boyfriend. She really buckled down and worked incredibly hard. She got her grades up higher and higher until she was getting A's in all her classes like when she was in elementary school again. As a way to pad her application for college she even began tutoring programs at elementary and junior high schools in the area. She even did some tutoring at the high school level as one more thing to add to her college applications. Her grades were high she was getting better at track (faster too) and becoming a model student. Abut half way through her spring break she got a letter from Northwestern University saying not only had she been accepted but hat she had been awarded an athletic scholarship to run on the track team. She called her dad at work to tell him and was so excited she had difficulty getting the words out. After finally telling her father what was going on she went for a run and while running she was thinking about a lot of things. She ended up almost three miles from her house before she realized it. It was getting late and she was getting hungry so she started running home. She got home and her dad was not yet home so she decided to take a shower. The hot water running over her body felt great A short time in to her shower the phone rang and she was reluctant t o get it but she did anyway running from the bathroom with a head full of shampoo and completely naked she ran to the phone. It was her father telling her that he was sent out of town on a business trip to Las Vegas. She was a bit except when he told her he had to leave right away. She walked back to the shower slowly and finished up not even hearing when her dad returned home to pack and leave. She got out and didn't even bother to dress. She was gonna be home alone for a while. She decided why not spend the time alone naked? It's not like anyone was gonna come over and see her nude and even if someone did she Had nothing to be ashamed of. She sat and watched some TV and then got hungry and went into the kitchen to find something to eat. She couldn't find anything she wanted till she looked on the table and saw at least a hundred dollars with a post-it note from her dad. The note said, "Some money for some food Love ya Dad." At that point she started feeling bad because she missed her dad and knew it was going to be hard whether the trip was for three days, a week or longer. She decided to order a pizza and maybe give the pizza delivery person a surprise. She ordered it and they were on their way quickly. The doorbell rang and she got cold feet and tossed on a robe. She was still too hung up on her looks. Even with all those sports and the lost weight she still didn't like her body that much.

Finally 10 days later her dad returned home from his business trip and was able to talk to her about the acceptance to Northwestern and the scholarship and everything. Her dad was so proud and because when he was in Vegas he not only got three out of two possible contracts. He found one while there thus the three. He had also won big at a roulette table. He was gonna get promotion at work and a raise and a big bonus. He decided to reward his daughter with a car because he was so damn proud of her. He took a small slice of his winnings and the college fund that he had set up for Alicia (he wouldn't need that) and bought her very own car. When he brought it home and she saw it she was ecstatic. She loved it and asked her dad if she could go for a ride. He said she sure could but she surprised him when her first passenger was going to be him. They went for their ride and then she dropped him off a t home and then went out with a friend to visit the mall. She had recently had birthday and received birthday money from: aunts, uncles, her dad, friends and grandparents. She had several hundred dollars but that's the way it is with a total of 10 aunts and uncles not to mention a newly rich father and very generous grandparents. They went s shopping at several places including shoe and clothing stores and the Disney store. Both Alicia and Melissa (her friend) were kids at heart.

Melissa was also on her way to NU for her degree in criminology and then off to the police academy. They were going for the same degrees and hopefully jobs in the same police department.

In the meantime they were shopping. Melissa convinced Alicia to come into Victoria Secret with her. Alicia was nervous going in. She didn't like changing for gym class even after having doing it since 6th grade. Now some stranger was going to know what type of underwear she wore. She refused to buy anything there. Melissa tried to get her to buy some small thongs and/or g-strings but Alicia was adamant about it. There was no way she'd ever wear a thong much less a g-string. Despite Alicia's disapproving glare at Melissa she bought up at least 20 small pairs of panties. The really reason that Melissa bought so much underwear is so that she could finally talk Alicia in to wearing thong underwear because Melissa was so sick of her best friend wearing those same old bikini panties. Melissa tried to talk Alicia in to a thong and Alicia was still completely against the idea. She was convinced that wearing a thong would be like walking around with a constant wedgie. Finally after Mellissa assured that wasn't the case and Alicia still wouldn't even try one on Melissa gave up but she thought maybe just maybe if she left half her purchase at Alicia's house she might one day try one on. Melissa left to go home for dinner even when Alicia offered to make a dinner for her but Melissa had been at Alicia's all day and was kind of irritated with Alicia. Even though Alicia and Melissa were best friends they often times got on each others nerves.

In the next several days Alicia's resolve was weakening and her opposition to wear thongs was dissipating until finally one day she did it. She tried one on. She looked at herself in a mirror and didn't like what she saw. She did however realize that they weren't that uncomfortable. She looked great in it but she hated how her pubic hair stuck out the leg holes. She had heard and even seen girls that shaved or trimmed their pubic hair but Alicia was still too much of an introvert to try that. That was such a foreign thought to Alicia so she went back to her good old trusted bikini panties.

Both Alicia and Melissa left for Northwestern later that summer. Melissa was wearing thongs for the first time to school and as usual Alicia was still in her bikini panties. Melissa still tried almost daily to convince Alicia to wear thongs. Alicia wasn't going to tell Melissa that she had tried on a thong because then Melissa would flood her with questions that Alicia was to shy to answer even if the question s came from her best friend. Alicia brought the thongs with her to college but didn't let Melissa or any of her teammates on the track team know about them.

Alicia was excelling on the track team as soon as they started practice. Both her and Melissa were running all the time just to stay fit and keep ready to run as track stars. Even with the track team workouts and all the class work Alicia was doing extremely well in her academic life as well as her extra curricular activities. The classes she entered as a freshmen were all over freshmen classes she was in classes with sophomores, juniors and even seniors this was rare amongst freshmen that the passed through their freshmen classes as Alicia had. Melissa also ended up in some classes with Alicia but not all of them.

The following spring Northwestern's track team won a national championship with Melissa and Alicia on the team. Everyday after practice Alicia and Melissa would go into the locker room and shower and change. Alicia noticed that Melissa had made a change since the summer. She had started shaving her pussy completely. After a while Alicia realized that of the entire track team she was the only one with pubic hair is she decided to shave it that night in her dorm and she made it well known to Melissa. She didn't tell anyone else so that it would surprise her team. She'd do it in the shower after shaving her legs.

That night after studying and doing all her homework Alicia walked into her dorm bathroom and steeped into the rapidly heating up water. The cascading water felt good on her body and was quite a great feeling for her tired and sore muscles. She started by shaving her legs. She would always shave them against the grain. That way the shave would be closer and she wouldn't have to shave them as much. She brought the razor up to her pussy but just couldn't bring herself to do it. She wanted to but to her it still felt wrong. Even though her entire track team, her best friend and her room mate (her roommate and best friend where the same people) all shaved their pussy she felt that it was too taboo for her taste. She just deiced that that she'd keep her bush. It wasn't a big deal. Who cares if her entire track team shaved and her friends and several girls in the student housing she lived in did. She wasn't gonna follow suit. She was gonna remain with hair and she didn't care what anyone said. She got out of the shower and walked from the bathroom to her bed and just lay down. She didn't care if Melissa came in and saw her nude. It wouldn't be the first time and wouldn't be the last. Alicia was more tired than she thought because she feel asleep right there on the bed. She didn't bother to put on anything or even get under the covers. She just lied there on top of the covers asleep with her noticeable bush exposed to anyone who would come in the room.

Later hat night when Melissa entered the room she saw that her friend had not shaved lie she said she was going to do. Melissa went into the bathroom grabbed a pair of scissor and was about to start an impromptu haircut when she reconsidered. She figured if her friend was going to do it at all she'd have to do it on her own time and her own way. Even though Melissa was a bit anxious to se if her friend would ever shave it off she thought that she would have not have anything to do with it other than some not so subtle urging to follow the crowd. Melissa lay down and went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.