Restoration - Cover

Restoration

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a strange (for me) romantic travelogue. A man seeking to escape from a tragic past buys a motorhome and takes off to tour the country. He quickly takes on a passenger whose past is just as tragic as his own and it turns out that they have a lot in common. This is a departure from my usual story and my small group of hard corps fans will probably be disappointed with the result. But it’s a pleasant little tale. Surely there is someone out there that will enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was just finishing up getting dressed when David knocked on the door. We all went out and greeted him. He didn’t come in. Instead, we went out and got in the car.

This time we sat with our own spouses in the car and acted like two normal couples going out for dinner. We didn’t avoid talking about the things we did today, the sex I mean. But that wasn’t the only topic of conversation. We talked about a wide variety of topics. We laughed and joked and we were totally comfortable with each other.

We ate at the Old Mill. It was a long, leisurely meal. The girls are looking hot but were well behaved in the restaurant. To the best of my knowledge no one flashed their underwear. Everyone kept their hands to themselves. We were just two couples enjoying a normal evening out.

David insisted on paying. The evening is on him and Bev to celebrate our engagement. We left after almost two hours of laughing and joking and teasing. David drove us to the bar where we were to go dancing.

The club is in a large building built like a log cabin. When we got inside I discovered that it wasn’t just a façade. It’s actually a log building. There’s knotty pine everywhere. That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing I noticed was that the wall behind and over the bar and the beams all around it are decorated with bras.

We looked at David and Bev curiously. They just smiled innocently and led us to an empty table. We sat down and David ordered a bottle of their best Champagne. Their best Champagne turned out to be not all that good. But it was drinkable and we appreciated the gesture.

It didn’t take the four of us long to polish off the first bottle of Champagne. I offered to get the next round but Bev insisted that the next round is on her. I thought nothing of it. Not until shortly after she left the table when we heard a very loud bell clanging up at the bar and everyone turned to look.

The place had gone suddenly silent. The bartender was helping Bev up onto a short, sturdy stool in a gap between two sections of the bar. The other customers started chanting something I didn’t understand at first. We watched as Bev unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She stood there on the stool where everyone could see her while the bartender unhooked her bra in the back.

There were cheers all around as he reached around and slid the cups off of her breasts, replacing them for a moment with his hands before removing her bra and tacking it up over the bar.

He went to his cooler and returned with a bottle of Champagne. He opened it and set it on the bar and chatted with Bev while she took her sweet time putting her sheer blouse back on.

That answered a lot of questions. All but one. I had to ask David what the crowd has been chanting. I never could understand them.

He laughed and said, “Booze for boobs ... or boobs for booze. I forget which. I can never understand them either.”

Bev returned to the table and poured everyone a fresh glass of mediocre Champagne. We drank a lot slower this time. We even worked in a few dances before we emptied the second bottle. When the second bottle was empty I was ready for something a little better to drink but before I could say anything, Kelly got to her feet and went to the bar.

I watched in amusement as she spoke with the bartender for a couple of minutes. He finally rang that loud bell again to get everyone’s attention. When the crowd was quiet he announced, “This young lady is celebrating her engagement and wants a bottle of the good stuff.”

There was a round of loud cheers from the crowd, some of whom rose from their seats and began to press closer to the bar for a better view. Kelly stepped up onto the stool and removed her blouse. She’s wearing a sexy little smile and she looks calm but she’s blushing like crazy.

She put her blouse down on the bar and waited while the bartender took his time removing her bra just the way he removed Bev’s earlier. He unhooked it and lifted the cups slowly away from her breasts, replacing them for a moment with his large hands before baring them to the excited crowd.

But the “good stuff” apparently cost more than a bra. He tacked her bra up on the wall over the bar while she stood waiting with her breasts exposed. As soon as her bra was properly displayed on the wall behind the bar the bartender lifted Kelly up onto the bar.

The cheers and good-natured taunts gave way to total silence as the bartender slowly pushed her skirt up to her waist. My eyes kept moving back and forth between Kelly’s face and the hand of the bartender. He slowly worked his fingers into the leg band of her panties while Kelly and I smiled at each other across the room.

She’s fully aware of all those other people in the bar, all gathered around and watching closely. But she’s doing this to turn us on. Those other people are just a means to an end for us.

The bartender worked his finger around and over her pussy for a moment before hooking it around the crotch of her underwear and slowly pulling them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood there with her skirt around her waist, as good as naked while he tacked her panties up beside her bra.

He took his time. Everyone gathered around has an excellent view of my beautiful, sexy, naked fiancée. I’m watching her eyes the entire time. I may not be driving tonight but I know I’m going to have to cut back on my drinking. It’s obvious I’m going to get fucked hard tonight.

The bartender lifted Kelly off of the bar and set her back down on the stool where the women stood to have their bras removed. She calmly put her sheer blouse back on. It didn’t hide anything and the other customers seemed to appreciate that.

She didn’t even touch her skirt until she had her blouse on. She finally pulled her skirt back down and thanked the bartender. She almost forgot to wait while he reached into the back of the cooler and pulled out another bottle of Champagne.

I didn’t know if this bottle would be better. But whether it is or not it was worth the effort it took to get it. God that was hot!!

Kelly kissed the bartender on the cheek and thanked him. Then she made her way back through the crowd to our table. It didn’t look like she was in a hurry to get back. She was obviously being groped by more than a few of the men she passed. A few of them even stopped her and spoke to her briefly. She was beaming away, obviously loving the attention they were heaping on her. It was amazing to watch her.

The Champagne she brought back with her was worth the added expense of her panties. It’s a much more civilized brew. We each had a glass and danced a few dances. I’m not in the habit of drinking Champagne. I’ve forgotten how sneaky it can be. I’m starting to feel it. I need the dancing to work off some of the alcohol.

We returned to our table after a couple of dances and I excused myself to use the little boy’s room. I splashed some cool water on my face and that helped a lot. I was feeling a little better when I returned to the table.

What I saw when I got back out there, though, really sobered me up. There’s a huge mountain of a man bent over talking to David. I can see by their faces there’s a problem.

Just before I got back to the table, David tried to stand up. The big guy easily slammed him back down into his seat. I don’t remember if I’ve described David. He’s a large man. He’s probably six foot two, give or take half an inch. He must weigh two-fifty and he isn’t fat. He’s a quiet, easy-going man. But he looks like he could hold his own against just about anyone ... anyone but the giant who is bent over them and giving them a hard time.

I went up to the table and politely asked, “Is there a problem?”

He didn’t even look at me. He continued to stare down at David. I assume he has already made his judgment that if he’s going to have a problem with one of us it’s more apt to be with David. Of the two of us he’s the larger and more threatening adversary. But there’s something the large troublemaker isn’t taking into consideration. He doesn’t know my history.

He continued to press David down into his seat and said, “I asked the girl with no panties for a dance. She said no. I want to dance. I want to dance with the girl with no underwear on. This is between me and her. You need to mind your own fucking business!”

I looked over at the bartender. He turned away with a guilty but helpless look on his face. So, I guess it’s up to me.

I calmly said, “The girl with no underwear is with me. It doesn’t look to me like she wants to dance with you. I guess you’re out of luck.”

He turned his head and smiled as he looked me up and down. He must have thought I don’t look like much of a threat. But my calm response seemed to finally draw his attention.

I had my first good chance to look him over. You can’t really evaluate a man until you can see his eyes. He looks strangely young. He has a little boy quality about him that’s disconcerting. I’m having a hard time deciding how old he is.

He finished his reappraisal of me and evidently decided I won’t be much of a problem. He asked, “Are you going to stop me?”

I shrugged and smiled disarmingly. I replied, “If I have to I guess I will. I’d rather you just walk away and leave us alone. I really don’t want to hurt you.”

He looked at me curiously for a moment. He seems to think I’m an amusing little man; certainly not a threat to someone as large as he is. He sighed as if I’m being very unreasonable, stood up and with no warning at all he drew back and threw a roundhouse punch at my head. If it had connected it would probably have put me in the hospital ... or the morgue.

Unfortunately for him, three years of survival training in prison left me well equipped to deal with his amateurish attempt. I sidestepped and grabbed his wrist as it passed by my face. I added my weight to his and together we propelled his fist into the post behind where I had been standing. I heard his bones crack when his fist hit.

There was a moment of silence before the pain signals made it all the way back to his brain. He gasped loudly and then made a noise I can’t even describe. He dropped to his knees and cradled his injured fist in his other arm, holding it against his belly. He knelt on the floor looking up at me with a very confused look on his face. Suddenly he looked like a large but very vulnerable child.

I bent down and calmly said, “You have some broken bones in your hand. You need to go to the emergency room. Can you make it or do you need some help?”

He looked up at me. His expression was almost comical. He looked like he was grateful for the explanation. He looked down at his hand again and said, “I think I need help.”

I asked, “What’s your name?”

“Calvin.”

“Okay. Come on, Calvin. I’ll take you to the emergency room.”

I borrowed David’s keys and told them I’d be right back. They looked a little worried and very confused. But no one said a word as I helped Calvin out to the parking lot.

I hadn’t realized we were the focus of pretty much everyone in the bar until I helped Calvin up and started helping him out. No one said a word as I walked poor Calvin outside but they seem happy to see him go.

I guided Calvin to David’s car and held the door for him. He got in and sat with his head back while I went around and got in. He sighed and said, “I’m sorry, mister. Sometimes I get a little too much to drink and I do stupid things. I didn’t want to hurt you. I don’t know why I do dumb stuff like that.”

He sounds like a little boy! I almost feel guilty for hurting him. I had to keep reminding myself that he didn’t give me a lot of time to decide what to do. And I didn’t realize he might not be in possession of all of his faculties until he was on his knees and cradling his broken hand.

He directed me to the emergency room and I dropped him off at the door. It was about a ten-minute drive. I drove back to the club and saw the relief in the eyes of my three companions when I walked in.

I sat down at our table and asked, “Is it okay with you guys if I switch to beer? A glass of Champagne is okay every now and then. But I can only take so much of it.”

David stood up and said, “I’ll see if I can get us some beer. But I’m warning you right now, if I have to take off my underwear I’m leaving.”

I believe I mentioned David always seems to know the right thing to say. We all laughed as he walked away. Kelly got out of her chair and sat down in my lap. She put her arms around my neck and said, “That was the bravest, and the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. I love you so much. When I saw the concern in your eyes and the way you helped that huge man up and took him to the hospital I had tears in my eyes. How did you get so sweet?”

Before I could answer, David was back. He heard what Kelly asked and he added, “And where the hell did you learn how to do that. I’m very impressed!”

David wasn’t carrying any beer. I asked, “He wanted your underwear?”

He laughed and replied, “He’s bringing the beer to the table. He said to tell you he’s sorry.”

I nodded and said, “I was really hoping he’d ask for your jockeys.”

He sat down and asked again, “Where did you learn that move? That was amazing. I never even saw it coming. You’re a lot faster than you look.”

I shrugged and answered, “It’s just something a guy picks up if he wants to get by in a prison. If you don’t learn to protect yourself in a hurry you don’t survive. Not intact.”

I saw that my explanation brought everyone down a little. They didn’t like being reminded of that part of my life. I sighed and said, “Listen, you have to learn to look at the bright side of things. That entire chain of events sucks big time. You can’t dwell on that or it destroys you.

“I survived. I did more than survive. I found a young woman who has made me whole again. I’ve met two of the nicest people I’ve ever known. It may sound strange, but Kelly and I were talking about you. We feel closer to you two than we’ve ever felt with anyone else we’ve ever known. I imagine hearing something like that makes you feel uncomfortable. I’m sorry. But we couldn’t have done the things we’ve done together if you weren’t who you are.”

There was an uncomfortable pause before I said, “I’m sorry. I wouldn’t be saying all this if you hadn’t plied me with alcohol. Forget I spoke.”

Bev reached out and took my hand. She has tears in her eyes but she’s smiling. She said, “We talked, too. We feel the same way about you guys. We’ve never done anything like this before. We never thought we would. It never even occurred to us. But for some reason you guys make it seem so natural. I don’t mean that it’s something you said or did that got us into this. It’s just that the four of us together are...”

I squeezed her hand and smiled at her. I nodded and said, “I know. We know. We feel the same way. It’s almost like the four of us are a couple.”

Her face lit up and she exclaimed, “YES! YES! That’s it!”

The bartender arrived. He looks very embarrassed. He looked at me and said, “I’m sorry. I couldn’t ... there was no way I could...”

I finally let him off the hook. I nodded and said, “I understand. Don’t worry about it.”

He handed out four beers and said, “The drinks are on me for the rest of the night.”

He started to turn away but turned back and said, “You ladies can have your underwear back. But only if you get it back the same way you donated it to the wall of fame.”

Bev smiled and said, “We wore old underwear tonight with the idea that we would be going home without it. You keep it.”

He grinned and said, “Just wave when you want another round.”

I had to explain why the bartender was so embarrassed. But no one, me included, blamed him for not coming between Calvin and his prey.

We had a few more rounds of beer and danced a few more dances before we finally left. David drove us back to the RV park on those dark, narrow, country roads. I’m glad he’s driving. I don’t feel drunk. But I wouldn’t have wanted to have to take a breathalyzer test.

As tempting as it was we were too tired to take them up on their offer of a late-night coffee and conversation. I’m even too tired for sex!

We said goodnight after making plans for another breakfast at our favorite outdoor café in the morning. Kelly and I stood for a moment and watched them drive off down the narrow road to their RV.

I turned to Kelly and took her into my arms. I kissed her lovingly and said, “At the risk of sounding like an actor in a soap opera, I love you with all of my heart.”

She hugged me tight and said, “I already loved you so much it hurt. But when I saw you help that poor man who tried to take your head off, when I saw in your eyes how much it bothered you that you hurt him ... oh god, Sean! I’ve never met a man like you! You’re different than anyone I’ve ever met. You’re special. If I believed in god I’d swear you were a saint.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.