Restoration
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a strange (for me) romantic travelogue. A man seeking to escape from a tragic past buys a motorhome and takes off to tour the country. He quickly takes on a passenger whose past is just as tragic as his own and it turns out that they have a lot in common. This is a departure from my usual story and my small group of hard corps fans will probably be disappointed with the result. But it’s a pleasant little tale. Surely there is someone out there that will enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Something about the way she said it made me realize she wasn’t just kidding around. The tone of her voice made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. We need to talk!

I started the bike and we rode down the street to the leather shop which caught our eye earlier. We talked about going in the first time we drove through town to see if they had a decent leather jacket for her. I assume that’s why she wants to go there now.

The shop, in keeping with the rest of this growing and increasingly upscale tourist town, is large and modern. It looks like a recent addition to the half dozen chic stand-alone shops clustered around the parking lot they share.

From the outside it looks like a typical leather shop. I’m expecting to see purses, leather jackets, vests, chaps, that sort of thing when we go inside. And I did. But also on display is a large selection of leather items I wasn’t expecting to see. Kelly led the way to an assortment of leather restraints, wrist and ankle cuffs, hoods, all sorts of bondage gear. There’s even a variety of whips available!

Kelly stopped at the first display of leather restraints and asked, “Do any of these appeal to you?”

I looked around. There are other customers in the store but none are near us. I turned Kelly to face me and held her by her shoulders. I looked into her eyes as if by staring I could read her mind.

It didn’t work. Exasperated by the sudden change in her I finally exclaimed, “Alright, what the hell is going on?!”

She moved closer, pressing her sexy body against mine. She put her arms around me and looked into my eyes for a long moment. She must have seen what she was looking for but since I don’t even know what I’m thinking that can’t be possible. Finally she rested her forehead against my chest and quietly responded, “We really need to sit down back at the RV and have this conversation.”

I love the change in her but I have to wonder about her motivation. There’s only one explanation I can think of to explain the sudden change and it makes me very uncomfortable. I dread her response but I have to ask, “Have you been reading the stories I downloaded?”

She blushed and asked, “Does that upset you? I wasn’t snooping. They were right there. You didn’t hide them. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

I sighed and held her tight for a moment. I don’t know what to say. I’m not even sure what to feel. I’m more than a little embarrassed. Those stories are a window into my fantasies. You really expose yourself when you let someone see your fantasies. I’m touched if she’s doing all of this just to please me. But still...

“Kelly, I love it that you would do this, all of this, for me. I really am touched. But I don’t want you doing anything you aren’t comfortable doing. I don’t want you to do anything you’ll regret just to please me. You don’t have to. I love you just the way you are ... were.”

She looked up, smiled and replied, “Relax, Sean. I’ve been reading those stories for weeks. Every time I go on the computer I read a little more. I was shocked when I first started reading them. But not by what I read. I was shocked when I discovered those stories turn me on as much as they do. I never would have guessed.

“If you don’t want us to play those games then it stops here and now. But if you do, and I hope you do, I want very much to play, too.”

I peeled her off of me and looked into her eyes again. Is she serious?! Has she given this a lot of thought? Does she mean what she just said?

I ran my fingers through her luxurious blonde hair and said, “I need to be certain. I need to know you aren’t doing anything you don’t want to do just to please me. Maybe we should talk about this first.”

She nodded and said, “We will. I know I don’t have to tell you, though, that since we started making love I’ve enjoyed the best sex of my life. I think I’ve been pretty open about that. I love the things we do together. I’ll admit I’m a little naïve; maybe more than a little. I haven’t had much experience. A lot of the things I read about in those stories I never considered. But haven’t you wondered why I jump your bones after every time I check my email or look something up online? Those stories...”

She shivered and I glanced down at her quivering breasts. Her nipples are hard and poking up like little fingers under the thin top she’s wearing. Anyone looking at her tits would have to notice them.

“Those stories turn me on like you wouldn’t believe. They must excite you, too. You downloaded them. Let’s do a little shopping and see what we find that looks interesting. When we get home we can bare our souls.”

There’s no denying this is turning her on. It’s more than a little obvious. Her nipples are hard as rocks. Her pussy is damp from exposing her panties all through lunch. I certainly don’t get the impression she’s doing something she finds offensive or degrading just to please me. So what the hell. I have some pretty interesting fantasies. Let the games begin!

We selected a set of leather cuffs for her wrists and ankles but I put them back when I found another set that’s similar to something I read about in some of the stories I downloaded. These fasten around her upper thighs and are connected by a short chain to a leather cuff on her wrist. They come in sets of two, one for each wrist.

While we were looking at them the guy who owns and operates the place came over to introduce himself and offer his assistance. With his help, Kelly tried them on. It was incredibly arousing to watch him fasten those straps around the very tops of her thighs. He wasn’t too careful when he threaded the straps between her legs and snugged them up until the leather pressed against her crotch. It seemed to involve a lot of touching.

Kelly had to keep biting her lip to suppress her honest reaction to this strange man casually running his fingers over her panty covered pussy as if he has every right to do so.

While he was putting the second strap around her other thigh she smiled at me and then glanced down, noticing my reaction made obvious by the way my jeans are now sticking out in front of me.

She winked at me and then gasped loudly when the old guy’s knuckles pressed against her moist crotch.

He somehow knows we won’t object to what he’s doing, either that or he doesn’t care and thinks it’s worth the gamble. He grinned and fastened the straps to her wrists. When he finished she was helpless. He stood up with a very unprofessional look on his face and admired his handiwork.

Apparently Kelly’s very short skirt was in his way. In the process of putting the leather cuffs around her upper thighs it has been pushed halfway up over her ass. The little panty she’s wearing is totally on display. Her face is bright red but she’s smiling and she looks at least as horny as me.

I heard whispering and looked around to see a couple standing off to the side watching us. The woman is whispering in her husband’s ear. They’re both staring unabashedly at Kelly. I don’t know about the guy’s wife but it’s obvious what he thinks of our little show.

I told the guy we’ll take the restraints. He offered to throw in a leather blindfold for half price. I nodded and we moved down the aisle to the display of blindfolds. As soon as we moved away from the restraints the couple who has been watching us took our place. I watched for a moment as the woman lifted her skirt up to her waist and her husband strapped a pair of the same restraints we just selected onto her thighs.

We walked around the store until we had seen just about everything. There are some interesting items on display, including Kelly’s ass, but I thought we should start slow and see if we really enjoy turning fantasy into reality.

I did find a little leather vest I like. It’s very sexy. The vest consists of an off-center leather panel over each breast. The panels are connected behind her back by three lengths of thin chain. I held it up and asked her to try it on.

She smiled and said again, “Your wish is my command.”

I had to remove her restraints so she could put it on. I expected her to put it on over her top but she calmly removed her crop top and slipped the vest on. The leather panels only cover the outer half of her breasts, just barely hiding her nipples from view. The inner half, what amounts to a large and beautiful display of cleavage for a woman with an A cup size, is on display for all to see. The leather panels are held in place over her chest by three more short lengths of chain connecting them in the front.

I watched her adjust the chains and fasten them in place, leaving a wide gap across her chest. Her nipples are just barely covered. The sides of her breasts are naked. It’s very sexy.

She thought so, too. She smiled and exclaimed, “I love it! Can I wear it?”

I laughed at her obvious enthusiasm. And if we didn’t still have to go to the grocery store I would have insisted. But sadly, I don’t think she should wear something like that to go grocery shopping in. It’s probably legal, if only just barely. But there’s no sense shocking all the soccer moms in town.

She reluctantly took it off and took her sweet time getting back into her crop top. I stood there and enjoyed the show, along with the owner of the shop and the couple who were so influenced by our little fashion show that they selected their own pair of the restraints Kelly just tried on.

Kelly finally pulled her skirt down into place and with her crop top covering her tits again she’s ready to go shopping. We paid for our new toys and went to the grocery store. We don’t need much, luckily. There isn’t that much room in my saddlebags.

We were in and out of the store in twenty minutes. We didn’t talk much in that time. I think we’re both a little dazed and very excited about the way this afternoon turned out. But the fun didn’t come to a total end in the grocery store. Kelly took advantage of every opportunity to bend over and flash her panty covered ass when it could be done with just me for a witness or on a few exciting occasions, one or two other lone males.

One horny older gent followed us halfway around the store and was rewarded several times when Kelly saw an opportunity to flash him without offending any of the female customers.

I have never spent so much time in a grocery store with a hard on. Come to think of it, my dick has been hard almost constantly since we left the RV just before lunch! That may sound like torture. But I enjoy being teased. I enjoy being aroused. I’m looking forward to getting back and raping the hell out of her. But until then, I’m having a ball and obviously so is Kelly.

We put our purchases in the saddlebags and headed back to the campground. Kelly kept my dick hard all the way back, gently squeezing and rubbing and yelling over the sound of the loud engine, telling me about how her skirt and her top are blowing in the wind, exposing her to the few cars we met on the road.

I parked the bike near the door of the RV when we got back. We took our purchases inside and put the groceries away. I didn’t pull the shades or even look outside to see if anyone was going by. I roughly removed Kelly’s crop top and her tiny skirt and I all but tore her panties off.

She stood there letting me strip her and smiling happily. It’s clear from the look on her face she’s just as turned on as I am. I straightened up after pushing her panties down and waited for her to step out of them. When she did I bent down and picked them up. They’re so wet I could have wrung them out! The faint but sweet aroma of lust wafting up from the crotch of her panties is intoxicating.

My fuzzy brain must be reacting to the pheromones. It’s all I can do to restrain myself. But there’s something we have to do before we fuck. Fuck! That’s what we’re going to do, fuck! We aren’t going to make love. I’m going to fuck her half to death. She has had my cock hard since she stepped out of the RV this morning. Now she’s going to pay!

I reached into the bag from the leather shop and pulled out the blindfold. She moaned quietly as I placed it over her head and adjusted it until I was certain she couldn’t see. I’m surprised by how sexy she looks with a blindfold on. It’s unexpected.

I fastened the restraints the owner of the leather shop so graciously helped her try on earlier around her wrists and upper thighs. I took my time. I find I enjoy helping her into them as much as he did.

I stood up and looked at her for a moment. She looks absolutely gorgeous! I left her standing there expectantly and went into the bedroom to retrieve my camera. I took a couple dozen pictures of her from all angles. While I snapped away, taking high resolution digital pictures, I quietly threatened to take her to dinner this evening dressed this way.

I wouldn’t, of course. Not in the nude. But one day soon I might invite our new friends over and leave her like this when they arrive. Or I could let her dress in something sexy and put the restraints back on this evening just before we leave to walk down the road to their RV for dinner.

As I mulled over the possibilities out loud, Kelly shivered and moaned as if I were caressing her. The things I’m threatening her with turn her on as much as they do me.

After recording the love of my life in bondage so that she can see how exciting she looks I put the camera down and began exploring her helpless body. She was quickly reduced to a moaning, panting, quivering mass of pent-up lust. She began to beg me to do something, to do anything to make her cum. She promised me anything if I would just give her an orgasm.

RELEASE! She needs an orgasm! She enjoyed showing off today as much as I enjoyed watching her. She’s just as turned on as I am.

I’ve read about situations like this in those stories I found on the internet. I enjoy them. They excite me. But I had no idea! To drive a woman this crazy with desire is the most erotic experience I could ever have imagined. She’s whimpering helplessly and pleading with me in a tortured voice unlike anything I’ve ever heard. She’s totally helpless and it’s turning her on like nothing ever has before!

I guided her down the narrow passageway to the bedroom in the back of the RV. I picked her up with ease and dropped her on the bed on her back. I watched her listen anxiously as I slowly undressed. She squirmed around on the bed like an eel, still begging me to fuck her while she pulled at her restraints, seeking only to savor her own helplessness. I know perfectly well that if I actually released her from those restraints she’d be very disappointed.

As soon as I was naked I stretched out beside her. I began to tease her with my fingers and kiss her passionately. I quickly brought her right to the brink of orgasm and stopped.

She screamed, “NO!! DON’T STOP!”

But cruel bastard that I am I grinned and demanded, “Tell me about the stories you’ve been reading.”

She moaned and whined, “I will. Please, Sean! I need to cum. I’ll tell you everything. I swear it!”

I reached out and began squeezing one of her nipples. She gasped and then hissed, “Yessssssss! That’s good! Harder!”

But instead, I moved to the other nipple and pinched it.

She sobbed in frustration and exclaimed, “Why are you doing this to me?!”

I chuckled and prompted her, “The stories, Kelly. I want to know what you’re reading and what turns you on. You stumbled onto a window into my most private fantasies. I want to look back and see what turns you on. I want to know what inspired you to behave like the sexy slut you suddenly became today.”

In a desperate voice she replied, “You already know! I’ve been reading those stories you downloaded. I’ve never read anything like them before. They’re so fucking hot! I learned something about myself I didn’t know. I learned that dressing the way I did today, behaving like a slut, letting people see me and touch me, those things turn me on so much I can almost cum just thinking about it.

“I learned ... oh god! I never thought I’d say something like this! I learned that I’m ... submissive. Is that what you want me to say?! I want to be your ... slut! I mean, you know! Not all the time. But sometimes. I think what I mean is that I want to play at it, like foreplay. Does that make sense? If it does then I think that’s what I want to say. Is that okay? I can’t even tell if I’m making sense. Do you understand? Is that what you want me to say?”

I had to smile at the way she was rambling on nervously. I leaned closer and kissed her ear. She moaned in frustration. I whispered, “If you’re serious, that’s exactly what I want you to say.”

“I am! I want you to make me do those things. I want to do them for you. I want to be your slut! But I still want us to be ... well, us!”

Of course we’re going to have to talk about this again later. I want her mind to be clear when we have this possibly life altering discussion. I want more information about exactly what it is that turns her on so much. I want to know what her limits are. If those stories, those fantasies, turn her on as much as they do me there’s about to be a big change in our lives. I think it’s going to be very exciting for both of us.

If, on the other hand, the only reason she’s doing this is to please me then this all ends instantly. But first...

I started kissing my way down her body. She can’t lie still. She continued to pull at the chains holding her wrists at her side and she moaned in frustration. But it’s an erotic frustration she’s enjoying. She’s getting the full measure of the intended pleasure from the blindfold and the restraints.

I spent several long, pleasant minutes teasing her breasts, licking, sucking, kissing, and even gently biting. She continued to pull against her restraints. She’s becoming even more vocal, though the sounds she’s making are only an indication of unrestrained lust. Beyond that they had no meaning.

I began to bite down harder on one of her incredibly erect nipples, being careful not to actually hurt her. She cried out, “Harder!”

So I did, a little. I don’t want to damage her delicate flesh.

She wasn’t satisfied. She continued to plead with me, “Harder!”

I lifted my head from her breast and replaced my teeth with my fingers. I squeezed down very hard on her nipple, expecting her to cry out from the pain and ask me to stop. I was shocked when in a strangled voice once more she cried out, “Harder! I’m going to cum!”

I’m afraid I’m going to damage her breast as it is. But, at her urging, I carefully squeezed just a little harder and sure enough, she screamed and her body tensed up as she experienced an orgasm just from having her nipple pinched!

I was amazed. She was astounded. She gasped and under her breath she kept muttering, “Oh my god! That was ... oh my god!”

So, I did it again with the other nipple and we discovered that it works just as well on that side. After her second orgasm I slowly worked my way down to her pussy. I spread her legs and stretched out between them. I was shocked when I discovered how wet she is. There’s a quickly growing wet spot on the sheet under her beautiful ass.

I started licking her thighs and her swollen sex. As soon as I touched her near her tight little slit her body began to tense up again. Normally I would have spent an hour or two teasing her to orgasm after orgasm but it’s getting late. We still have to shower and dress for dinner.

I moved into position over her and slowly entered her with my painfully hard cock. She went crazy all over again, pulling at her restraints and begging me to fuck her hard.

Not a problem. That’s my intention.

I slowly entered her until our pubic bones were pressed against each other. I paused to enjoy that luscious feeling, that rapture that ensues when first you enter a hot, tight, wet vagina with a cock which has been teased all afternoon.

I felt her pussy clamp down on me and she sighed, indicating that it’s nearly as pleasurable for her as it is for me. But only nearly. There’s no way she can ever experience the ecstasy I did as my cock lovingly invaded her body.

I’m reasonably certain that in the minds of most men there are a lot of advantages to being born a man, like being able to pee standing up for instance. But more than anything else it’s this brief moment of pleasure beyond description which makes being born male outweigh any of the minor drawbacks.

I savored those sensations for a moment or two before I began to rape her. I fucked her hard and fast and violently, more violently than ever before.

She loved it as much as I did. Her hips came up off of the bed as if she were trying to rape me! She grunted each time I slammed into her and in between grunts I was treated to the erotic sound of her chanting under her breath, “YES! YES! YES!”

Something strange happened then, something very unusual. Something that has never happened before. Not to me, anyway. We both enjoyed a spectacular, mind numbing, clock stopping orgasm. But the strange thing is that I did something I’ve never done before. I just kept going.

My cock didn’t go soft. I felt like I was building to something bigger. But time must have sped up, not stopped. Because it seemed like only a moment later that I experienced uber-orgasm, the most spectacular orgasm of my life. Yet when it was over and I rolled over onto my back and looked at the clock more than an hour and a half had passed since we started making love!

In not much more than the time it took to take a few gasping breaths we had just spent nearly two hours making love ... fucking!

We’ve done that before, warped time while making love. But never like this. I’ve never reached orgasm and kept going without stopping. And I’ve never had an hour and a half just disappear this way.

I can’t explain it. It seemed to pass in a heartbeat. It took me a moment to realize it. I glanced at the clock in confusion. I saw how much time has passed since I tossed her onto the bed and started undressing and I couldn’t believe it.

We’re both exhausted, panting and gasping for breath. It was a long moment before I had the strength to unfasten the cuffs on her wrist so she could free herself and remove the blindfold. She removed her new toys and rolled over into my arms, resting her head on my sweaty shoulder.

Neither of us spoke at first. It was a couple of minutes before I was able to ask her if she’s alright. In response she exclaimed in a quiet voice, “Wow! That was ... what the fuck was that?!”

I held her tight and kissed the top of her head. Then I asked, “Did you notice the time?”

“Yes. We need to shower and get dressed. For some reason I’m famished!”

“This is when I really wish these RVs were larger. It would be nice if we could take a shower together. You better get going. It takes you longer and I’m still trying to get my lungs working.”

She kissed me and got up slowly.

She went into the bathroom and I struggled to sit up because if I don’t I’ll fall asleep. It was another minute or two before I felt capable of standing. I laid out my clothes and then I decided to select what I want Kelly to wear. It’s probably going to be less than she’s anticipating. I selected a very short skirt, a pair of sheer, low rise, thong style panties and the leather and chain top we bought today.

Kelly came out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw what I selected for her to wear. We kissed as we passed each other outside of the bathroom. She murmured, “This could get interesting.”

I took a quick shower. When I returned to the bedroom, I found Kelly staring at herself in the mirror. She looks positively slutty! But she’s so fucking beautiful I almost can’t stand it. It’s obvious from the expression on her face that although she likes the look she isn’t too sure how she feels about dressing that way to visit a couple we’ve only recently met and never really gotten to know.

I’m not worried. Of course, that’s easy for me to say. I’m not dressed like a slut. But I remember watching Bev’s face while she stood over Kelly at the café, rubbing her neck and staring down at her exposed panties. She and her husband both exhibited far more than a passing interest in our activities. When they invited us to their place this evening I got the feeling they have more than dinner in mind for us tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.