Absolute Delights
Chapter 13: Hunting

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Hunting - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Laura had been given two hours briefing by a man who was an expert on hunting, a map and an hour's start. She was dressed in a loose-fitting one-piece suit which looked rather like a western shell-suit and was a dull brown and green in random patches. This, it was explained to her, would camouflage her quite well in most of the terrain where the hunt was to be held, which was in the fertile strip of Kobekistan beside the sea. There were woods, swamps, grazing a small artificial desert, and some small hills with limestone caves in the twelve square mile area which was the artificial chase used for hunting. The perimeter had a twelve-foot high chain link fence with razor wire at the top.

The Chief Eunuch explained to her that she would be sent off from the entrance to the Royal Estate and one hour later the hunters would start from the same spot searching for her. If she was still uncaught some three hours after she started she had won and would automatically be freed. What he did not tell her was that the hunters would be mounted on horses, nor that Irish Wolfhounds would be the hounds used, nor that her suit was bugged so that the Emir could locate her at any time.

Laura was not as stupid as she looked, and she remembered seeing films about Red Indians both hunting and being hunted, and about runaway slaves. Her first move was to take to the nearest stream and to run half a mile or so in the water to throw any dog off her scent. Then she headed into a wood and managed to go from tree to tree, breaking the ground trail again, for another hundred yards or so, though this was very slow. Leaving the wood as it approached some small hills, she ran up the stream again, beside some very swampy ground until she saw some caves in the low cliffs almost overlooking the stream, where she decided to sit it out. Her reasoning was that the more she moved, the more trail she would leave and the more chance there was of her being found. The only flaw in this stratagem was the location finder in her clothing which told the Emir where she was up to the moment she entered one of the caves. Then she heard the cannon fired to indicate that the hunt was moving off.

David, being a sporting man at heart, did not tell the hunters where she was, but stayed in his helicopter, watching the hunters fan out on horse-back and successfully find a scent after only three-quarters of an hour. By this time Laura was holed up in her cave and sitting tight, hoping for good fortune. The dogs followed the scent the wrong way, into the trees, but the hunters soon turned them and the trail led to the hillside stream.

Up the stream they went until they picked up the trail again and were away towards the caves at a canter. Only about an hour remained of the allotted time when Laura heard the dogs. She discovered a rear exit from the caves and fled down the far side of the hill through another patch of swampy ground into a small wood again. The dogs tried to follow her trail through the cave complex, but were stopped by a chemical barrier, and they and the horses had to go round the far side of the hills on the path while a solitary hunter went through on foot. Thus it was that there was only some ten minutes left when Laura was found and isolated up a tree and the first rider came up to where she was. It chanced to be Ramzy El-Najjar, and he immediately climbed the tree and tore a small label off her suit to prove his claim to be first at the kill. Then he pulled her from her perch some ten feet off the ground and unceremoniously dropped her among the growling dogs below.

She screamed as she landed painfully on one shoulder and was surrounded by large growling dogs, all showing huge teeth and apparently threatening to tear her limb from limb. Saliva was drooling from their slavering mouths and their hot breath smelt foetid as they hovered over her prone form. Then she fainted.


The next thing she knew was that there were hands all over her, some pulling her camouflage clothing off with scant regard for its possible reuse, while others were simply pawing her various parts. When she was naked she was brought into the middle of the clearing, and laid flat on the leaf-covered grass with a couple of the dogs guarding her to ensure she didn't escape. She then watched all of the hunters throwing off their own clothing, and one by one she had the opportunity of seeing more nude men than she had seen in all her life.

Their pricks were of different shapes and sizes, but all had two things in common; they were erect and she was about to take them into one or more of her orifices. Curiously, they all held back when she expected them to leap on her. The sound of a helicopter landing nearby was followed by the Emir's arrival in the clearing, resplendent in an intricately embroidered costume and looking every inch the ruler. Behind him, several eunuchs struggled to carry a throne and a large divan. The helicopter could be heard taking off in the distance.

When the Emir was seated and she had been stretched on the divan and handcuffed to its headboard, he asked, "Who has the right of first choice?"

Ramzy El-Najjar stepped forwards, holding up the label he had wrenched from her suit.

"Proceed," said the Emir.

"My Master does not wish to... ?" he asked.

"Thank you, not at the moment."

Ramzy El-Najjar approached the divan and started to turn her on her belly. Then he lifted her arse high in the air and pushed a cushion under her belly. As she thrashed about in his grip he brought his riding crop down on her thighs a couple of times, which quickly quietened her down. Then, when she was set to his liking he entered her womb in one long firm thrust. As he did so, she was acutely aware of the audience of naked Kobekistani males watching and felt a tingle and quiver in her depths at the thought of being displayed to so many men as she was thoroughly reamed by a truly competent swordsman. Stroke after stroke slid firmly into her vagina, the end of his weapon prodding her cervix as it bottomed each thrust, the back stroke taking all but the glans out of her vitals and leaving her feeling vacant and empty. As he pistoned evenly in and out, Laura had convulsion after convulsion of minor orgasms, culminating in a massive climax as he poured his seed deep into her womb.

Her last coherent thought for some time was that if this didn't make her pregnant, then nothing would. When she regained her awareness of her surroundings there was a somewhat shorter but thicker penis in her cunt and as the head of it was almost withdrawn each thrust it seemed as though it was pumping Ramzy El-Najjar's seed out onto her thighs. She felt a tinge of sadness that she might not be pregnant, when she experienced another orgasm as the new man's semen flooded her and overflowed around his prick.

Another man entered her, disappointing her with a narrow short weapon, but soon showing her that size really didn't matter if you knew how to use the opportunities offered. Then she felt several cocks being shoved into her face, and having to choose which one she would suck off first. The man behind her was now picking up the pace, making her moan out loud with each thrust. Meanwhile the cock that was filling her mouth dropped a little pre-cum onto her tongue, which she tasted avidly as though it were the finest wine.

She was surrounded by eager men, and her breasts were being mauled from both sides, while her cunt was pulsating with climax after climax from the pumping she was receiving. Suddenly her mouth was being filled with semen, and she sucked harder, wanting to savour every last drop of this delicious feast.

It occurred to her to wonder at her intense pleasure at an experience which only weeks ago she would have regarded as the utmost degradation to be avoided at all costs. Why was she enjoying 'a fate worse than death'? The answer lay in the food and drink she was given the evening before and that morning, which contained a secret ingredient known only to the Chief Eunuch and designed to make her sexually insatiable.

A body wormed its way under hers and she was entered from below. She started riding a formidable cock with much pleasure. Meanwhile the penis in her mouth shrank even as its final spurt hit the roof of her mouth, and then it was over; immediately he was replaced by another prick which was hard and large, threatening to choke her. An odd feeling of emptiness inside her was a surprise as she realised it was a desire to have a third prick in her at the same time as the other two. Nobody had ever been allowed to use her arse before her North African holiday, but now she welcomed it as her arse cheeks were spread wide and a man's rod wormed its way into her rectum. Now she felt complete and gave herself up entirely to the pleasure as the three of them settled to a common rhythm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.