Absolute Delights
Chapter 4: The Ruby Harem

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Ruby Harem - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

The interview room of the Ruby harem was similar to the one in the Golden Palace, except that the pictures were much more explicit and were much more heavily oriented towards pain than to pleasure. There were depictions of girls and young men undergoing a variety of punishments, or in some cases tortures. The mediæval rack was easily understood, but some of the other devices were incomprehensible to the young Emir. He decided to look into that later, being fairly sure that the Ruby Palace would contain examples of most of them. It seemed that the late Crown Prince's tastes were decidedly more decadent than the late Emir's.

It took about half-an-hour to organise a review of the women, and to get the Chief Eunuch in from the Golden Palace because none of the eunuchs spoke English. When all was arranged, the parade was depressingly similar to that earlier in the day, except that the late Crown Prince's ideas on harem uniform were very different from his father's. Each of the women wore short smocks rather like maternity tunics but which stopped at the level of the cunt lips, and nothing else. The smocks were made from thin chiffon and showed off the bodies they contained very well. While nothing was hidden, the effect was much more arousing than nudity could ever have been.

Once again, each woman had her own little tricks clearly intended to catch his eye and make him aware that they were available. He marvelled that they did not miss Crown Prince Gamal, who had been their only male companion and who had only just died. Then he remembered how rarely his mother had seen his father and concluded that love was uncommon here because the women scarcely knew their husbands or masters at all.

David had taken care to explain that he would not use any of these women that night and nothing was to be taken as an indication of displeasure with any of them. As they paraded before him, he realised that the Crown Prince's tastes had run to much younger women than might have been expected. David guessed, correctly, that none of them were over twenty-one or twenty-two, and some looked as young as sixteen. Simple inquiry showed that only one spoke English, and she was clearly of African descent and did not appeal to David at all.


The first one to catch his eye sufficiently to warrant closer examination was called Esh-Shems and only spoke or understood Arabic. She was short and, by western standards, fat with plump olive coloured breasts and large wobbly buttocks. David thought she might be fun to roll on a bed with, if only once or twice, so he decided to look more closely.

David had her stand on the dais and then he inspected her minutely, turning and bending her as the mood took him. He palpated her breasts and pushed fingers into her vagina and anus. All this she accepted submissively and to all appearances willingly, but when he took her hand and helped her down from the dais, she took the initiative and knelt before him, caressing his penis through the thin cloth covering.

As it hardened, she moved to lift his kameez, but he stayed the movement with one hand. Waving away the eunuch who immediately approached with a whip he lifted her to her feet by the simple expedient of hauling on her hair. Then he patted her arse and sent her back to join the others.

The only other woman that David really noticed was a tall, statuesque blonde with the palest blue eyes, who was described to David as being simple minded. Her excellent deportment and clear stare convinced him that this was not true, but the Chief Eunuch explained that she spoke no language known to anyone in the palace. She seemed quite content to obey sign language so David motioned to her to stand on the dais. Inspecting her carefully, he was intrigued to see that she had very plump labia, while her high breasts were quite hard to the touch. Twirling a finger in the air was immediately obeyed by a slow balletic pirouette showing off an equally firm looking arse. David decided that this one might be interesting to investigate and then thought how Eastern European she looked.

As she got down from the dais, David casually used one of the only two Russian phrases he knew, "Spasibo, gospodina."

Immediately she launched into a stream of babbled words of which David understood none. Nevertheless the breakthrough had been made.

Wondering as to her background David tried a name he thought she might recognise. "Bolshoi?" he asked making ineffectual ballet dancer movements.

"Niet Bolshoi, Kirov," the woman said and executed a few extremely graceful steps.

David had always heard that ballet dancers were extremely agile, so perhaps some of the odder positions depicted on the walls of his harem might be possible after all. That decided him.

"Bring her and Esh-Shems to my harem and present her in the anteroom to the harem in an abaya in two hours from now," he ordered the Chief Eunuch.

Walking back from the Ruby Palace with the Chief Eunuch, who was obviously very flattered by his company, David indicated that both of the girls he had specially inspected would remain when they had been moved into his harem, and that the rest, together with a dozen or so of the Golden Harem women would be sold or given away, with the details being decided the next day.

Then David won the total undying loyalty of the Chief Eunuch by saying, "Please take any one of the Ruby Harem to be your own slave. Sell her, or whatever, but she is to be a gift from me to you to thank you for your services today."

"Master," said the Chief Eunuch, "Really, any woman?"

"Any except the two I want," said David, "Tell Kamal Qumsiyeh which it is and remove her tonight if you like."

"Even the late Crown Prince's Head Wife?"

"Even her."

"Master, I dare not ask," simpered the Chief Eunuch.

David was amused by this creature's craven attitude, "You may ask."

"Master, she has a child at the breast, a daughter?"

The Chief Eunuch looked extremely worried, lest he had asked too much, and might lose all.

"With the child," said David.

Kamal Qumsiyeh was waiting in the Throne Room for him and they discussed the disposal of the Ruby Harem. David got the impression that there would be much approval of the distribution of gifts by the new Emir, and that virgins would be showered on him in return. Then he called for Hajji Kofi Natsheh and demanded that by the time Ludmilla was in the anteroom of the harem, someone who could act as an interpreter for the Russian would also be there. Naturally all the diplomats in Kobekistan were able to speak English and French, but each specialised in their own area of interest also.


Half an hour later a small and very old Kobekistani arrived who was presented to the Emir as the leading Russian speaker at the University of Kobek. He seemed very frightened to be in the presence of his Emir, and it took David several minutes to elicit the fact that the man did speak fluent Russian and English and that he could and would interpret for the meeting with a woman in purdah without asking too many questions and without gossiping later. The promise not to gossip, David quite rightly took to be an outright lie. However, he explained what he wanted to know from the woman, and made sure the Professor understood all of it.

Moving to the anteroom of the harem, David was pleased to see that Ludmilla was already there, in full purdah. He indicated to the Professor to go ahead and find out what they had agreed. A long conversation in Russian ensued between the Professor and the concubine. Overcome by the excitement of finding someone who spoke her language at last, Ludmilla had to be physically restrained from embracing him despite the purdah.

Finally, the Professor turned to the Emir and said, "Master, much of what she says is of no consequence. Her name is Ludmilla and she was some sort of dancing-girl in a line of dancers. She was brought out of Russia by a man not her husband nor her fiancé but something different which I do not understand. It seems to translate as friend-boy. They travelled to Rome where they lived for some weeks until this friend-boy made her work in a brothel. She was sold on because she spoke no useful languages and so her value to the brothel was limited. The late Crown Prince also used her only once and had her whipped for not understanding his desires."

"The phrase you lacked is 'boyfriend' in English, but I am sure there is no equivalent phrase in Kobekistani," David said, "and the line of dancers I take to be the chorus of the Kirov Ballet. What were all the things she said which you consider 'of no consequence'? I shall not be angry if you tell me truthfully, because they are her words uttered before me. I shall be very angry if I discover you have concealed anything."

"Master, please," the old man was frantic with fear.

David remembered something from films about mediæval England and gave the man his handkerchief, saying, "There is my promise that you will not be harmed for telling the truth. Even if she called me a pig, you would not be harmed."

The Professor calmed down a little at this and said, "She wants to know if I intend to use her, and if she is to be given to an old goat like me just because I understand her language. She says she much prefers to stay with the handsome young Emir. She promises to do anything the Emir wishes if he will only show her what it is, but she failed at school to learn any other languages but her own and does not think she could do so now. Otherwise please send her back to Moscow. She refuses, in her words, to be whipped again for what is not her fault."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.