Absolute Delights - Cover

Absolute Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: The Golden Harem

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Golden Harem - The first of 12 books about life in a 21st century Arab country where the old laws of concubinage and slavery still apply. David Ransome has lived in England since he was four, and is a post-graduate student at Oxford University when his grandfather and uncle die, and he inherits the throne of the Emirate of Kobekistan. Read how an easy-going ordinary English young man is transformed by power into a cruel autocratic Emir who is capable of having an annoying concubine strangled.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Leaving it at that, David changed the subject to the arrangements in the harem. Kamal Qumsiyeh escorted David and his mother into the anteroom of the harem, where he took his leave of them, because he was not allowed further. When David almost invited him in, his mother touched his arm and so he did not pursue the matter.

After Kamal Qumsiyeh had left, she said, "If you invite him in, you are offering him his choice of the lesser women, and I do not think it is time for that yet. When you trust him enough, you may wish to reward him like that. If he invites you to his home first, which protocol demands he should do, you may have any of his women for the night. He will not do that for a while yet."

Looking round David appraised the long narrow room with doors at both ends and no windows. It was lit by a glass roof which was frosted to prevent the sun from being too strong and, David supposed, to prevent helicopter pilots from looking in. There was a small dais for him to sit on, and several other chairs round the walls. In the centre of the floor was another dais which was about three feet square and had no chair on it. The walls were decorated with what David classed as mildly pornographic bedroom scenes depicting couples in various forms of sexual congress, some more possible than others. It reminded David of his time in boarding school when an illustrated copy of the Kama Sutra had been passed around surreptitiously.

The Chief Eunuch came into the anteroom from the main harem and escorted David and Amelia through to the room David immediately christened the interview room. This had a much higher dais at the outer end bearing another small throne and a large chaise-longue which were the only recognisable furnishings; it was about twenty-five feet square, again with no windows, and in the centre of the room a curious contraption rather like a gymnasium pommel horse without the handles, but with rings set into the woodwork in some odd places. Once again there were scenes of love-making on the walls. These were much more explicit and lurid than the ones in the anteroom, including some rather violent ones where women were being spanked or whipped by the man; David realised that the contraption in the middle of the floor was a whipping bench when he saw its use depicted on one panel.

There were two other doors to the room, one beside the throne and the other facing the one by which they had entered. David was ushered through the nearer, smaller door and entered a sumptuous bedroom with a huge four-poster bed at least eight feet square. Glancing up, he noticed that the canopy of the bed was one large mirror, enabling the occupants of the bed to watch themselves from that angle. Most of the three surrounding walls were also mirrors, carefully angled so that there was not the dizzying prospect of an infinite number of bedrooms receding on each side, but again enabling the activities on the bed to be observed by the participants.

"I take it that this is my bedroom?" David asked.

"Yes, Master," replied the Chief Eunuch, "It can be changed in any way the Master requests, of course."

As David re-entered the harem interview room, he was greeted by the sight of several more plump dark-skinned men kneeling before him. Telling them to rise, he ordered them only to kneel once per day each before him. As they replied with odd voices, he correctly surmised that they were the more senior eunuchs who both acted as servants to, and controlled the women.

The first question from the Chief Eunuch when David was seated on his throne was, "Will my Master be sleeping in the harem tonight, or somewhere else?"

"What is the difference?" he asked.

"If the Master wishes one or more of his own women, he sleeps here. If he is accepting the hospitality of a notable, he sleeps somewhere else," said the Chief Eunuch.

"And if I have had the harem emptied as my grandfather did? How soon could it be restocked?" asked David, more out of curiosity than anything.

"There could be three or four to choose from by this evening, Master, if that is your wish? Two or three experienced concubines of the highest quality and one or two would be virgin daughters of notables, if the Master lets it be known that he so wishes. Tomorrow there would be at least a dozen virgins. Within a week there would be fifty women in total. Does my Master wish the harem cleared? I was told that my Master wished to inspect before deciding."

The Chief Eunuch seemed confused, so David reassured him that the planned inspection would take place, and that after it there would not be a complete emptying of the harem. Actually, at that moment, he could not see himself ever ordering anyone's death, but was wise enough not to say that.

The women were brought before him in groups of five or six, each dressed similarly. A sleeveless brocade waistcoat, in the style of a western bolero, which did not meet across the breasts but left them visible at each swing as she walked was complemented by loose chiffon trousers of various colours, but all sheer and all, he noticed, with no gusset or seam between the legs. Thus the legs were encased, but the gap left each woman's shaven cunt completely visible and accessible. This gap ran from front to back, so that the arse-crack was also totally available for his eyes, or, he supposed, his hands. All were exquisitely made-up and coiffured. Each one had different little mannerisms clearly intended to catch his eye and make him remember her. Each woman had a number from two to sixty-three and he noted the more attractive ones' numbers carefully. He also noticed that there was no number one.

Their appearance varied from very dark-skinned to a few obviously white women, and their ages ran from, he guessed fifty-odd down to late teens. Almost all were very submissive in their manner. Number two, an older woman, seemed haughty and not to care much whether he noticed her or not. Most of them there seemed to want to let him know they were available, even keen to make his closer acquaintance.

This made David wonder. It was only a few days since his grandfather had died. Presumably some of these had slept with his grandfather within the last month, yet they were already vying for a place in the bed of the new Master. It really was an alien world to him and he felt he would enjoy exploring the limits of this part of the experience.

Number twenty-two had especially taken his fancy, she was a tallish fair-skinned girl with very dark brown hair. Her figure was on the plumper side, but her breasts looked firm. As with all the others, she had no body-hair at all and the cunt lips looked plump and inviting. Her eyes were large and brown and had something of the adoration of a Labrador Retriever in them when she looked at him. Her little trick was a high kick as she turned slightly, so that her entire soft coral pink creviced area with its rouged edging was displayed to him.

Turning to the Chief Eunuch, he asked, "Do any of them speak English?"

"I believe there are four, Master," was the reply.

"Then I will interview each of those four separately," said David, "Bring them in order of their numbers."

David had assumed, again correctly, that the numbers were not random, but indicated seniority.


The first one to enter the room and prostrate herself was number two, the fifty-odd year old raven haired Arab beauty, accompanied by one of the eunuchs. Djamilla, the Chief Eunuch explained, was his grandfather's Head Wife. Telling her to rise, David examined her more closely than he had done in the line-up previously, and saw breasts which were only drooping a little and which had prominent rouged nipples. The cleft at her belly had been plucked clean of hair and the crevice had also been rouged. As he walked round her, he noted that her full buttocks glistened with oil and were paler than the rest of her body, and were also fairly firm. All in all a well-set-up healthy woman whose appearance belied her years.

"My orders have been obeyed, I hope?" David asked the Chief Eunuch.

"Yes, of course, Master. The Princess Zubeydeh has moved into the Head Wife's suite and become number one," replied the Chief Eunuch; then as a thought horrified him he hurriedly continued, "Did my Master intend that the Princess Zubeydeh should be in the inspection?"

The image of his mother parading before him in clothing which covered nothing and only served to emphasise her sexual features flitted through David's mind and a broad grin lit up his features.

"No, do not worry. That was not my wish," he reassured the Chief Eunuch.

Turning to the woman he asked, "Djamilla, what should I do with you?"

"My new Master doubtless will do as he sees fit with the mother of his grandfather's first-born son," was the less than respectful reply.

As the attendant eunuch took the short whip from his belt, David waved him aside and moved closer to the woman.

Looking straight into her eyes he said, "Respect and obedience are demanded."

Wilting under his gaze Djamilla's eyes dropped and she lowered her head into a submissive attitude. David reached out and cupped and weighed one breast, ignoring the fact that she flinched as he touched her so intimately. Feeling his manhood rise at this delightful exercise of power over the woman, he decided to take his mother's advice.

Turning to the Chief Eunuch, he said, "I'll take this one now."

Djamilla looked horrified, but did not resist as the eunuch led her to the bed and knelt her down with her arse in the air and her legs wide, presenting her entire cunt and arse for the Master's use. The eunuch spread her labia and David could see that they too had been oiled ready for him.

Lifting the front of his kameez, he pressed his cock firmly in to the presented cunt right up to the hilt. It slipped in easily, partly because of the oiling and partly because it was quite a slack cunt. At least, it was much slacker than the young hairy cunts David had had in Oxford. Three firm thrusts, taken slowly and the woman had pressed back on to the third. David withdrew and lifted his prick to the darker hole. Again it slid into a pre-oiled haven with little resistance, though this aperture was both tighter and much hotter.

'I see why they say this is good, ' thought David, never revealing to the others that it was the first arse hole he had plundered.

Again he thrust slowly three times; again the woman responded a little. It was enough to be regarded as an acceptable obedience and respect. David withdrew; now for the final humiliation.

"Clean it," he ordered.

Djamilla clearly understood exactly what he meant. She turned and without any hesitation started to lick his prick. As she took it deep into her mouth, he wondered briefly what he would do if she bit him. Almost at once he realised that she was desperately trying to make him come, and was nearly succeeding. Moving backwards he disengaged from her and let his kameez drop.

"Enough," he said, and the woman was hustled out of the room.

"The Master understands women," commented the Chief Eunuch, but was discouraged from any further intimacy by a look from David.

"Bring in the next one that speaks English."


Number fourteen came in and performed the correct obeisance and stood quietly as David examined her. She was about forty, a blonde a little taller than him, and had obviously been a great beauty but had rather let herself go and run to fat. A rather too plump arse was counterbalanced by a rather too plump belly, and her breasts sagged distinctly. David thought that with a proper brassière on and in a decent dress she would look well as a lecturer's wife.

"And who are you?" David asked.

"I am Davina; I was the Emir's second wife. We married in England years ago and I bore him a son who died a long time ago. The Emir loved that boy and after his death would have nothing to do with me. He was an old man; now a handsome young Emir like you, well I could show you a trick or two."

For a moment he wondered if she was referring to his father, but he knew that his grandmother had died giving birth to his father. Her voice sounded like Kensington smart set to David and he didn't doubt that she would grab every chance she could get to ingratiate herself with him. He looked again at the sagging breasts and the rotund belly.

"Why do you still have your English name?" David asked.

"Because that was the Emir, my husband's wish. He said when we married that he didn't want to change anything about me," she replied proudly.

"Will the Master take this one?" asked the Chief Eunuch.

"No. She doesn't appeal to me at all," said David.

At this Davina fell to her knees, screaming at David, "They'll whip me for that; I know they will. Please, please fuck me; please say you want me..."

Her voice tailed off into wails of despair as the two eunuchs dragged her out. When the Chief Eunuch returned seconds later, David suggested a coffee break for a few minutes and was pleasantly surprised when coffee arrived in a very few seconds and tasted as good as that he had made for himself in Oxford. This made David wonder if they made fresh coffee every couple of minutes, just in case he asked for it.

After they had drunk the coffee in agreeable silence, David said, "Next please."


The third English-speaking harem inhabitant was number fifty-five, a local girl to all appearances, of about David's own age, accompanied by one of the eunuchs. Selima, the Chief Eunuch explained, was one of his grandfather's latest acquisitions, given him as a present by her father to curry favour. Signalling her to stand up on the small dais, David enjoyed looking at her youthful beauty much more than the previous two women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.