Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 10: The Morning of the Day before Funeral

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Morning of the Day before Funeral - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The phone at Wade Manor rang the next morning and after answering it, Lydia handed it to Max.

"Chet," she said.

"What's going on Chet?" Max asked.

"Hey boss, a plane from Star City just landed and my contact at the airport shot a cell phone video of the passengers deplaning and sent it to me. Rod McSwain was on that plane with another man I don't recognize. McSwain was the Mayor of Star City before Jessica defeated him in the last election and is reputed to be a crime boss also. I figure Ramon or Tony brought him here to show off your sluts to him and maybe plan on how McSwain can take over Star City like they have here," Chet told him. "I've sent the video to your cell and Boss McSwain is the big red head with a full beard."

"Thanks Chet, I'm checking it now and I see McSwain, the older gentleman is the Great Illusionist. He must have gone to Star City when Ramon ran him out of here. He's apparently their man to use to take control of all the sluts; he was my mentor and taught me hypnotism. Well, I have a use for those two in my plans also." Max broke the connection and called for all the heroines to get their asses to the lounge where one of the donkeys was over Anita and stuffing her with donkey cock.

Anita had lost count of her orgasms under the continual train of cocks that had taken her in the last 24 hours. All eight of the dogs, all four ponies and one donkey had each pumped three loads of cum into her and this donkey would be at three when he ejaculated. Anita was riding a crest of pleasure, floating from orgasm to orgasm. Her belly seemed to be distended from the 50 cocks that had erupted in her mouth with her swallowing the resultant discharge. The donkey cock was bringing her to the crest again as everyone sat down and Max joined the others in watching her as her hips went wild.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Harder you dumb brute, jam that cock up my cunt! Punish me for allowing my Master to die! Oh fuck, I'M CUUMMMMIINNGG AGAIN!!!!" Anita screamed. Her hips thrust forcefully back at the animal, trying to stuff all the donkey cock she could get up herself. In a final wave of passion her head reared back as she screamed and then her head fell and exhaustion claimed her as she lost consciousness. Max, who had been unseen by Anita because of his position behind her, stepped to the center of the stage. He looked the fifteen heroines and nine men under his control over and then spoke.

"Rod "Boss" McSwain has arrived in Delta City with my former mentor, the Great Illusionist," he said. All the Star City heroines gasped at the thought of McSwain being here and the possible implications of it. "I have plans for Ramon and Tony after I take control of them and McSwain and my mentor will also be useful to me now that they are here. Of course Jessica will resign from her position as Mayor to whore full time, so McSwain can have his old office back and run Star City for me. If Ramon and/or Tony come here, you will all act as their slave. If they bring McSwain and the Great Illusionist here, you will act as their whore if they want you. If the Great Illusionist displays a pendant as if to begin to hypnotize you, you will ignore his words and all of you will attack whoever is here and subdue them. Are there any questions about these commands?"

"No Master," twenty four voices answered. The fifteen heroines and nine men he had all looked ready. Anita and the Nomouri brothers would be filled in later. The phone, which Max still had in his hand in case Chet called again, suddenly rang. Max looked at the display to check the caller ID and then hit the talk button.

"Yes Professor, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"I have been in contact with the Dragon Queen Mr. Roberts, sir" the Professor said. "I told her that the heroines have been enslaved at Wade Manor. She asked why I had called and I told her that there was a need for inseminoid plants, preggo worms and other creatures there to breed them. She says she has twelve plants, 2 preggo worms and a spider that apparently nailed Ms Americana some time ago available. I asked if she could get all of them to Wade Manor, that not only were eight Delta City heroines there, but eight of the Star City heroines as well so all her creations would have a brood mother. I think she was reluctant to come at first but the fact that all of her pets would have a heroine and therefore would each have an offspring caused her to agree. She is packing everything up into a semi truck, I'll join her and we should be there late this afternoon. I'm sure she will have her Ninja bodyguard with her. That will be 6 to 8 in number."

"No! Stop! Don't do that," Max said. "I don't want this to happen today. Call her and tell her that the two of you and her collection of pets have a 10AM appointment the day after tomorrow."

"Yes sir, Mr. Roberts" the Professor said and hung up. He immediately re-contacted Dragon Queen to tell her of the appointment in 2 days.

As Max broke the connection he heard the wail of approaching police sirens. He immediately ran to the basement and entered the secret area Ms Americana had set up down there. He switched on a monitor and had a view of the 1st floor of the house. Suddenly the front door flew open and several dozen policemen entered the house followed by their Chief.

"I have warrants for the arrest of you men," Tony said holding up the warrants and pointing to Max's men. "You are all under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder in the case of Max Roberts." The police officers swiftly cuffed Max's men and led them out of the house. Tony walked up to Lydia,

"Get on your knees and suck my cock, slut" he said.

"Yes Master" she replied as she sank to her knees, freed his cock and sucked it into her mouth. In the hidden area Max watched as the other police, still in the house, searched. There were 10 warrants but only 9 men had been there.

"Yeah, that feels great slave," Tony said. "Get ready for your facial." He pulled his cock from Lydia's mouth and she quickly grabbed it and pumped, aiming it towards her face and open mouth. Suddenly ropes of cum arced through the air and landed on her forehead, her nose, cheeks and chin. More landed in her mouth were she held them, waiting for the end. As the eruptions ended she lowered her mouth back over Tony's cock and sucked him clean. Sitting back onto her heels she licked what she could get from her face and then used her fingers to push it all into her mouth. Still looking Tony in the eyes, she visibly swallowed his cum and then opened her mouth for his inspection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.