Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 8: Indoctrination Continues and Problems

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Indoctrination Continues and Problems - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Max, Got Gal, Ms Americana and Professor Whirter all returned to the lounge just in time to see the six bound heroines screaming in orgasm with donkey and pony cum running down the legs as the animals overfilled their pussies with their seed. They all took a couch close to the stage and Max ordered his men to move the four potted inseminoid plants under Ashlynn, Nannette, Chloe and Isabelle. The Preggo Worm was released from its box and crawled behind Victoria, reared to expose its cock and penetrated her. The fishman was then released from his cage. He went to Jessica and placed his palm in front of her face. And a sort of mist could be seen in the air between his hand and Jessica's face. Her hips started gyrating as the pheromone took effect on her.

"Oh, fuck me you monster! Plunge your cock into my cunt! Fuck me now please!" Jessica gasped as her hips thrust and her body went into hyper excited mode. The pheromones were apparently drifting as Victoria's hips began bucking harder against the Preggo Worms thrusts.

"Oh yes, shove that huge cock in me you slimy son of a bitch," Victoria moaned. "Fuck me harder! Harder, please! Shoot that thick fertile seed into my womb and impregnate me! Make me have your baby!"

The inseminoid plants tentacles had emerged and a pad like stalk had covered their victim's nose and mouth and caused all 4 women's breasts to swell with milk. Two cup tentacles then fastened onto those enlarged tits and began to suck them, nursing on the milk and building its potency to breed them. Three phallic stalks grew from each plant and soon filled the prisoner's asses, pussies and mouths. The cum that would be blasted into their belly was nutrient for the baby to feed on as it matured to birth. All three phallic tendrils began hammering the heroines and either that stimulation, or the fishman's pheromones drifted to their nostrils because all four of them were as enthusiastic in their humping the tendrils as the other two were at fucking their partners.

"Oh, I feel it!" Victoria screamed, "Its cumming, it's filling me with its cum. Oh I feel so full; his cock feels so good as his seed fills me! I'm going to ... oh fuck I'm going to ... GOING TO ... I'M CUUMMMMMIINNGG!!!!" Her friend's orgasm seemed to be a trigger for Jessica,

"OH FUCK, I'M CUUMMMMIINNGG!!!" Jessica screamed as her cunt milked the fishman's cock. "Cum you fucking son of a bitch, cum on and fill me, impregnate me! Oh fuck, he is! Oh god he's cumming I can feel his cock throb and inject his seed into my womb. Oh, I'm cumming again!" Jessica's body wildly thrashed about in her restraints as the fishman filled her, breeded her, and her body continued in a long drawn out orgasm. The four plants were all visibly throbbing as their tentacles released their seed. The four women bucked and thrust in soundless orgasm as the tendrils filled their mouths. The cups had released the four sets of breasts which hung, empty, from their chests. By the time their offspring were born in 3-4 hours, they would again be proud and erect and a little bit bigger than before.

Finally all tendrils withdrew back into the pots of the inseminoids and the fishman and Preggo Worm had both withdrawn from their mate and been re-confined. Max got on the stage before the six exhausted and weakened women and placed them all in a hypnotic trance. He ordered them to freely accept any cock, man beast and now monster that was offered to them. He informed them that their new mission in life was as his slaves, to do as he commanded, when commanded and to be cum receptacles for all cocks. They were to obey no one but him until further ordered. Unknown to the residents of Wade Manor House of Super Sluts, someone had been observing the mornings events from the dogs onward and using a hand held listening device to monitor Max's meeting with Professor Whirter and programming of the six new slaves. After Max had finished with the programming the interloper faded back from the house and hid in the tree line as he removed his cell phone and called a number.

At 11AM that morning Chief of Police Tony Romano entered the office of Mayor Ramon Prize. His boss had summoned him less than 5 minutes before.

"Sit Tony," Ramon said. "Since Max left here with the new captives, I guess he brought them to Police Plaza to work on them with the ones there?"

"No boss, they took the captives from Police Plaza out on gurneys and I thought, since Max wasn't there, they were bringing them here to him. Another thing that's strange is that Midori Lee turned on her friends and helped to subdue them," Tony responded.

"Damn, he must have already gotten her before today. Why didn't he tell me about it?" Ramon asked. "Tony, go to Wade Manor and see what's going on out there. Wait until you know what's going on, if Max has any plans that don't include us, and then call me. Stay out of sight but be prepared for anything."

"Right boss," Tony said as he got out of the chair and left the Mayor's Office. He went to his residence and got a black ready bag and a black box. He then returned to his car and drove out to the bordello. Tony stopped a half mile from the house and proceeded on foot, some kind of a satellite looking dish in his hand. He got to the house and put on a headset just in time to hear Max welcome Professor Whirter. A quick look in the window showed the six new slaves being pounded by dogs and the presence of ten of the new men from the organization. "What the fuck are they doing here, he wondered. He then moved in the direction Max and the Professor had gone with two of the whores tagging along and heard Max recruiting the Professor. He then moved back to the lounge with them and watched the Professors pets impregnate the new captives and Max submit them to his control only. Feeling he knew enough, he faded back to the tree line to call Ramon.

Security cameras had caught Tony and followed his movements while feeding the images to the Waterfronts office and monitors before Anita Jackson. Anita however had turned off all monitors except the one showing the feed from the lounge. Her shorts lay on the floor and her legs were up on the arms of the chair as her left hand massaged her breasts and her right was inside her thong, plunging two fingers in and out of her cunt as she orgasmed for the fourth time while watching the show.

"Yeah" Ramon barked as he answered the phone. "What's going on Tony? It took you long enough to report."

"I just got the final part for the report boss," Tony answered. "Max has broken the new whores with the dogs, ponies, and donkeys from here at the bordello and that mad scientist, Professor Whirter, monsters. They are controlled by him alone; we were not mentioned so I'd guess the others have had us removed from their programming as well. He wants the Professor to create a sterilization drug for the male population and intends to turn all the women in the city into whores working for him. I think he's planning on taking over the city and I didn't hear anything about us being around in his future."

"Okay, you know what to do. Solve the problem and get out and back to your office," Ramon ordered. "Let me know when you leave there."

"Right boss," Tony said and closed his phone. He returned to his car and got the black box and headed back to the mansion. The security cameras picked him up again and fed Anita the footage of him removing a package from the box and then placing it under Max's Mustang in the garage. The cameras watched him return in the direction of his car until he was out of their sight. His car pulled out onto the road and he called Ramon to tell him everything was set.

"Okay, I'll have him come to town for a meeting, then in about a week we'll go out there with a hypnotist, get everyone under control, and eliminate the hypnotist. No sense keeping him around until he tries to take over." At the Waterfront Anita had turned all the monitors back on but had not seen Tony. Her overindulgence in her masturbatory fantasies had exhausted her. Her head lay on her crossed arms, she was sound asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.