Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 6: The Trap

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Trap - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

At 8AM the women from Star City all gathered in Jessica Armstrong's suite. Room service had provided breakfast and they'd hear from Moira and Midori after. Finally everyone had eaten and was enjoying their coffee when Jessica stood.

"Midori, what did you learn?" she asked.

"I talked to the Nomouri brothers, Chet and Paul; they were on the police force with me in Star City. They led me to believe the women are at Wade Manor but that a visit to the police station is in order. As a police officer and with Chloe the daughter of the Star City Police Chief, I think that we with Ashlyn and Nannette, her cousins, should go there to see what we can find out. The Nomouri's made it sound like the police are about to raid the house, so we need to discover what's going on," Midori told them, following the instructions her Master had given her through Moira.

"I heard that also," Moira said as she jumped in before anyone could say anything. "I think that Jessica, as Star City Mayor, should go to City Hall to get information. I'll go with her in my job as reporter and Isabelle can carry my camera equipment as act as the cameragirl to cover her presence. Victoria could come as Jessica's legal advisor."

"I don't like the idea of all of us being in those two buildings at once, I think Ashlyn and Victoria should stay here. Midori and Chloe have the police recognition to go to Police Plaza and Nannette tagging along with her cousin is believable," Jessica said. "I think Ashlyn going along is pushing the cover. Likewise Moira, Isabelle and I can pull off City Hall, Victoria wouldn't be believable enough. Why would I bring legal counsel with me to meet with a fellow Mayor? Can you get me an appointment with Prize, Moira?"

"I have one for 930 this morning, to interview him. I also said you might accompany me and my cameragirl," Moira responded.

"I have an appointment with Chief Perez at 930 also," Midori said. "I told him Chloe and her cousins would probably be with me, so Ashlyn is covered."

"Okay Victoria, I guess you get to hold down the fort here," Jessica said, agreeing to the plan. "We'll all come back here and then decide how to respond to what we learn at these meetings." Several cabs were summoned and departed for the two destinations.

At police plaza the young team of Azure Angel and Got Chic were definitely letting the 5 organization members know of the advantages of working under Max in the prostitution side of the business as they rubbed their young 19 year old bodies on them, but most of them had eyes for the skimpy costume and burgeoning tits of Got Gal. Then Paul Nomouri entered and announced the arrival of their victims, and all four had come.

"No problem, with Midori on our side, there are 11 of us and only 3 of them," Azure Angel said. She looked at the other men her and Got Chic had been working on. "You all have a hypo with the tranquilizer, right?" she asked. They all nodded and produced them. "Okay, once they're on the ground, get a shot in their ass. As a reward you all get to come out to the house and watch the dogs and other animals rape these women. You can all have them also. Remember, working for Max presents you with the opportunity of using us also."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.