The Coach's Office - Cover

The Coach's Office

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A gym equipment salesman trades his product to high school coaches for the virginity of some of their players and sometimes them too. A little surprise at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Seminars, a vacation, and an expanded sales territory reduced the frequency of my visits to Coaches Jameson and Sanders. In between my stops at their schools, I had managed to make "inroads" at two other schools, one with a girl's swimming coach and the other with the Athletic Director of a junior college. Honestly, my day with her was profitable from a sales and marketing standpoint, but the cost of those sales was almost too much for me to bear. This particular individual, Michelle Davis, was the least attractive female I have ever encountered in my life. How she came to be an Athletic Director I will never know. Physically, she was only about five feet and a few inches tall, and her figure was not all that bad either. However, her facial appearance was almost frightening, with heavy jowls, limp, matted, coal black hair, and (I'm sorry) a look of an aged bulldog. The only thing she had going for her was a very distinctive voice that seemed to beckon you to her. I'm not really sure how to better describe it other than to say it was the most unusual (and pleasant) voice I had ever heard. I spent the entire day going over equipment, options and features and spent the last hour of the afternoon filling out the order form. When I presented it to her for her review and signature, she waived it away and said we would review it after dinner. That was her way of telling me that we were having dinner...

and wine, and then more wine, until she was courageous enough to ask me what my room number was. The more we talked, the more I found myself enjoying her company. She really was a very friendly person, and I was really having a good time. Honestly, the evening to that point had been one of the most pleasurable I could remember having. After securing yet a third bottle of wine, she abruptly rose from the table and said, "Let's go find your room."

(Ladies, please try to understand. I know that women only see the inner beauty of another woman, regardless of her facial appearance. Really, this woman is downright scary looking. Guys, believe me, it is difficult to imagine but even after my share of three bottles of wine, I knew I was going to have a hard time trying to get hard for this woman.)

We got into my room and as soon as the door was locked she began to undress me! She did not bother with shirt buttons; she simply grabbed both sides and pulled, and the buttons were "self-removing." I got the idea and quickly unbuckled my belt, dropped my slacks to the floor and quickly stepped out of them. She grabbed my shorts and tore them from my body with one hand. With her free hand she spread my legs slightly, then slid her palm up to my ball sac and "hefted" it as if she was weighing it. Grasping my cock in her other hand, she stroked it firmly and said that it was "all that she had hoped for." I just stood there, dumbfounded.

She rose from her knees, backed away a bit and began a very slow attempt at a seductive disrobing. Her breasts were fully developed, probably bordering on a D cup, but firm and very much upright. Her nipples were huge! If you were a nipples fan, you would have been in heaven. Honestly, the nipple tip was nearly as large as the diameter of my thumb, and they extended from their base by at least a half inch. I immediately thought that they were like having the last knuckle of your index finger for a nipple. They were already hard, without any caressing or touching whatsoever. As she stepped from her dress, she stood before me in what I am sure was a very expensive panty set that was as sheer as anything ever produced. While hiding nothing, it highlighted her mass of pubic hair which extended well out onto her thighs, and completely covered her crotch, labia, and who knew what else.

"You are the first man to ever see me naked. I have never slept with a man before. I have no sexual experience whatsoever, beyond what I have read in books. I expect you to enlighten me in the many avenues of erotic thrills and enjoyment that I have missed out on so far in my life. I am in no hurry; we have all night, and all tomorrow as well. I am confident that every girl you have bedded is far more attractive and exciting to you than I appear to be. My homeliness has been an obstacle to me all of my life in the pursuit of what others would describe as a normal social life. But tonight I have you, and I am determined that by midnight, I will finally be able to think of myself as a real woman. Please try to imagine me as the beauty of another evening and I guarantee that you will be rewarded for your efforts."

I took her hand and led her to the bed. I went to my travel bag and grabbed several condoms and returned to her side. "Don't worry, you won't need those. The same windshield that destroyed my face at age ten also removed my ovaries."

It was only as she spoke that I saw the faint traces of a jagged scar that extended across the width of her abdomen.

I began by caressing her breasts. They were firm to my touch, yet warm and soft, and the nipples seemed like they wanted to escape from her breasts completely. They were hard, hard as rocks, big and begging to be sucked, and I did not disappoint them. I pulled one into my mouth and held it firmly while tonguing it rapidly.

Taking me by complete surprise, she grabbed the same breast with her hand, squeezed it harder than I would have ever thought to and told me,

"Don't be so gentle. Take hold. I can take it."

I replaced her hand with mine, squeezing and milking her breast, raising the nipple to a higher level and occasionally biting it a little. I dropped my free hand to her thighs and began lightly caressing them, but she opened her legs and pulled my hand to her once again. With her hand behind me, she rubbed mine up and down her slit, mashing my fingers in between her lips. She was wet, there was no doubt about it, and she was ready. I decided that I needed to do something before she grabbed my cock and pulled it to her. Sometimes... (guys it's is true) sometimes the lower brain overrides the larger one and everything works out. Sucking on her nipple and pushing my hand into her crotch made me forget all about her appearance. I was hard and I moved up in between her widespread legs. Without me asking, she lifted her legs high, rolling her hips up to give me a straight shot at her. I rubbed my cock along her labia to moisten the tip and then took aim.

Ha!!! Okay. I took aim again, and pushed harder. And then even harder, but only managed to make us both groan in frustration. Never have I ever encountered a hymen as tough as this. I asked her to move to the side of the bed so that I could stand on the floor. Quickly she scampered to the edge and threw her legs up high again. I was looking down at a very hairy pussy, that was sopping wet and that had what felt like a metal plate guarding the gate. I grabbed my cock with both hands, holding it solidly, pushing only the very tip in between the hairs until I felt the opening. I pushed inward slightly to assure myself of the correct location and saw her facial muscles flinch slightly.

"Hold on, Michelle. I know that this is going to hurt a lot."

She nodded okay and I pushed hard, as hard as I ever have, still holding my cock with both hands. As the membrane separated, I heard her scream and I felt the head of my cock enter her body. With both my hands still wrapped around it, they acted as a brake on my forward progress, and I held myself there until she relaxed a little. Remembering her impatience, I decided to go full out. I dropped my hands to her hips and pulled them to me as I thrust into her for the first time. Her wetness saved her from what would have been an incredibly painful entry because my cock did not stop until it hit bottom against her uterus. I quickly pulled out about three fourths of my length and then slammed back into her again, bringing an "oof" from her chest.

"Oh my God!" was all that she could get out before I repeated my stroke, slamming into her again for the third time. Each stroke brought a grunt or something akin to one from her until I felt her cunt muscles tighten and then tighten again even more so and then finally tighten to lock my cock in mid stroke as she cried out in a climactic ecstasy. We remained like that, me frozen inside her, until her contractions released me. I resumed pounding into her five more times until I let my own body shoot my load of magic into her. As I pulled out, she remained on the edge of the bed, her body still shuddering. I moved to the bathroom to clean the blood and cum from my cock and legs and then brought her a wash cloth as well. The inside of her upper thighs were smeared with traces of her virginity and her hairy bush was rapidly becoming matted with my cum.

"I think I'd like a shower before we continue," she said in a voice that was much less intense. I just smiled and nodded.

I allowed her a few minutes of solitude in the shower before I reentered the bathroom and joined her. My entry startled her but she stepped back to accommodate me and almost immediately, she began to lather my crotch. Of course her efforts brought results quickly and once again, my eight plus inch cock was pointing directly at her. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her to her knees. She may have been a virgin thirty minutes prior, and had absolutely no other sexual experience, but she needed no instruction on what to do next. Holding my cock with one hand, I think more for stability than anything else, she enveloped the head with her mouth and proceeded to take at least four inches of the shaft into it as well. Forming a very tight ring around it, she moved back and forth, looking up at me for some sort of acknowledgment that she was doing it correctly. She was very good at sucking, forming her lips and cheeks in such a way as to allow them to rub against the head of my cock. Soon she moved her hand from the base of my cock to my ball sac, pulling on it, massaging them and generally encouraging their stimulation. As the water poured over our bodies, I held the back of her head in my hands and began pumping into her mouth. I could feel my load building, and she could feel my cock swelling in preparation. Once again she looked up at me as she sucked harder and harder on my shaft. I nodded and let my first blast fly, continuing to pump in and out of her mouth while I filled it with my second load of cum. Although she tried hard to swallow it all, the load was just too much and some splashed out of her mouth, running quickly down her cheeks in the still running shower.

Out of the blue Michelle said that she was hungry and offered to order a pizza. We still had a bottle of wine and I had to admit that I might enjoy a late night snack as well. We sat on the floor eating the pizza and slurping down wine as if we were teenagers again.

"I was ten years old when our family car was hit head on by a large truck. I was sitting in the middle of the back seat. Both of my brothers had seat belts, but the middle seat didn't have one. When the truck hit our car, I was propelled forward and hit the windshield face first. I was actually

thrown through the partially broken windshield, broken some people said by my own body as it went through. Almost every bone in my face was broken, cracked or in some other way damaged and you can see the result of the reconstruction. What was worse was that the post that holds the mirror to the car actually sliced through my abdomen and cut all my mommy parts in half. I nearly bled to death before they removed me from the car. After spending six months in the hospital, the doctors finally said that they could do no more for me and they sent me home. It was the first time that I had looked at myself since it happened, and I didn't even recognize who I was. Growing up, I had to endure a life of isolation. No real friends, never a "best friend", no dates, not even an after school socializing time. I made people afraid. They avoided me as best they could. Even my parents acted differently toward me. With the insurance money from the accident I was easily able to attend college and get an advanced degree. Naturally, I lived alone in an apartment, and tried my best to concentrate on my studies and not my loneliness. My few attempts at developing a social life ended in failure. The only good thing that I have had in the last fifteen years was a wonderfully accepting individual who hired me at this school. He has become my best, and I guess, my only friend. And so, today, when you called upon us and we decided to order all that merchandise, I knew that I finally had something over a man that might enable me to bring about what has happened tonight. I am ashamed that I took advantage of you so, but I do not for one minute regret doing it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.