The Coach's Office
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A gym equipment salesman trades his product to high school coaches for the virginity of some of their players and sometimes them too. A little surprise at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Two days later I received another call from Cindy Jameson telling me that our efforts with her young student had been successful and that another student had come forward with a similar problem. Cindy wondered if I might be available to assist this young girl as well. We set a date for my visit and, as before, she had primed the girl to expect and exam and for the first time, she used the term "muscle expansion." I was a bit surprised when I met the girl. She was fifteen, nearly sixteen, had a pretty enough face to be considered "cute" but absolutely no figure. And I mean none! Flat as a board, no hips, toothpick legs and no pubic hair; the absence of female shape in a girl of this age was a bit depressing. She had regular periods and spent four days before them suffering, sometime so much that she could not get out of bed. Her physician had prescribed birth control for her, but even that did not seem to help. So she came to her coach, and of course, her coach knew one more thing to try.

Stephanie Adams is fifteen years old, stands five feet eight inches tall and weighs all of one hundred five pounds, soaking wet. My first thought was that her life would be in danger in a strong wind. There was nothing to her. She was not malnourished, she admitted that she ate three well balanced meals every day, but for whatever reason, she had grown taller but never could put on any weight. It occurred to me that she was thinner than the New York models that are shown on television. When we talked about her life, she actually broke down into tears when she talked about her cramps.

"I see that in your file, you indicate that our physician has prescribed birth control pills for you. Do you take them as you should?"

She nodded affirmatively.

"But even though you are now on birth control, you have still had no sexual experience?"

"That's correct."

"None at all? Of any type?"

"I've never even gone on a date."

I believe Coach Jameson has explained the process for today, is that not correct?'

"Yes, she told me what will happen."

"And is that what you want to happen?"

"I want to do anything I can to get rid of these cramps."

"Okay, then, why don't you get undressed completely and hop up on that bench with your feet in the stirrups."

I just hoped that I could get her stimulated enough to be wet inside. I began caressing her nipples but after five minutes, barely was able to bring them semi erect. She had her legs up and spread like an ob-gyn exam, and I was able to move directly to her crotch and blow lightly across it, trying to tease it or do something to make it come alive. I lightly ran my hand cross her pubic area and observed her move slightly, but I think is was more of a shiver like tickle than it was a reaction of stimulus. I continued to caress her, running my finger up and down the outer edge of her labia until I detected the slightest movement of them, opening just barely for me to see the inner folds and a budding clitoris. Very gently I parted her lips and lightly ran my tongue from bottom to top, settling on the tiny little button that was trying to come alive. I flicked my tongue at it repeatedly and then unintentionally sucked it abruptly into my lips. She jumped! I repeated it and she jumped again, her hips squirming in an attempt to avoid whatever was causing this feeling. I pushed my face fully into her crotch, sucking her little pea sized dab of turmoil into my lips and then actually nipping it with my teeth. Young Stephanie screamed out loud. I continued, gently abusing her clit, pulling it with my teeth, then pushing backwards against it with them, rubbing whatever whisker stubble I had on my upper lip against it. Without any type of warning, she grabbed my head and pulled it hard into her, smashing my face against her pussy, my teeth continuing to grind against her little clit. When she finally let go, I immediately stood up, dropped my pants and pushed my cock into her cunt. I was hard enough, she was still hot and coming down from her first orgasm, and I burst through her hymen without causing too much pain. The look in her eyes was total surprise as she felt me enter her body for the first time. She was shallow, shallower than I would have expected her to be, and I hit up against the wall of her womb before I was half way in.

Never mind, I thought; just keep fucking her until she cums at least once. I moved a little, adjusted my stance and made sure that my cock made contact with her clit, both on the in-stroke and the pull-out. It took about a minute before she was moaning again and then I felt her muscles clench and her body shiver as she achieved her first vaginal climax. She may not have been the most erotic girl in the world, but there is nothing like the feeling of taking the cherry of a girl. Being first in is a feeling unto itself, and I love it. I allowed her contractions to provide the impetus for mine, and fired off a healthy load of semen into the bottom of her cunt.

Cindy suggested that, rather than trying to push my cum out of herself, that she should just put her panties on, get dressed, and let it seep out as she sits in class for the rest of the day. She told her that the moisture she would feel would be a continuing reminder of what she had enjoyed today, and help her to enjoy it even more then next time.

Since it was near the end of the day, I asked Cindy if she would like to join me for dinner somewhere. I didn't expect that she would and was quite surprise when she accepted my offer. I was staying at a motel in the next town because it was more convenient to my route the next day. We agreed to meet at the only decent restaurant in that town, which happened to adjoin the motel at which I was staying. The food was good and the wine was better. We were seated in an area that was away from the main dining room and yet had a very charming setting with an unhindered view of the fireplace. Our dinner conversation was mostly about coaching and equipment and generic topics. She was easy to talk to and seemed to enjoy the wine that I had chosen for our diner. We were on our second bottle when the subject of our conversation changed.

"Why are you so attracted to young girls?"

"I'm not attracted to young girls, per se. I am attracted to virgins. Being the first man to have sex with a virgin is very exciting, not only from the physical part but also the emotional. I get to be the one that introduces her to the pleasures of real sex."

"Have you had that opportunity very often?"

"Well, I think I have had more than the average guy, far more really. I have not kept count. I'm not notching my gun."

"How many of them were young girls and how many were adults?"

"Well, if you start counting college age girls as adults, I'd say fifty-fifty."

She said nothing in response to my estimate. It was as if someone had pressed a "pause" button to put the conversation on hold. She was enjoying the fireplace and the wine and seemed to exude a look of satisfaction. We sat in silence for several minutes, almost in our own private little world.

Cindy turned to face me, looking directly in my eyes. As she said that, she slid her hand across the table and placed it on top of mine. "What would you say if I told you I knew another virgin that you could have?"

I looked at her, looked at her eyes and tried hard to hear the message she was conveying. Finally, just a hint of a smile appeared on her face. "I'd say that I would be honored."

We both stood up from the table and found our way to my room. I intentionally went through a very obvious routine of securing the door and adjusting the window blinds to reassure Cindy the room was secure and that we would not be interrupted. It was silly and unnecessary, but I sensed that she was nervous about being here because of the proximity to her school and home. I took her in my arms and kissed her lightly at first and then more seriously. We stood there in the middle of the room, just kissing like the good night kiss of two teens on a date.

"I've never been with a man before. I don't really know what to do."

"Well, it would help if we removed our clothing." I reached behind her and began to unzip her dress which she then allowed to slide down and off her hips to the floor. Her slip followed along quickly and then I stepped back to admire her in just a bra and panties. There was not an ounce of extra weight to be found on this woman. Her legs were firm, probably the shapeliest I have seen on an adult. Her hips were rounded, but not wildly so, nicely accentuating her waist. There was nothing minimal about her bust; she was a solid "c" cup for sure. She reached up and unclasped the front closure and opened it to show me that she really didn't need it for shape or support. They stood right there, pointing slightly upward. Her breasts reminded me of those of a teen-ager. They were solid and firm and full, obviously all real, and the nipple area was a bright red circle almost three inches across. Her actual nipples were already hardening on their own. I had not even touched them yet, and they were already looking more like the last knuckle of my little finger.

I guided her to the edge of the bed and while she slid across, I quickly undressed. I moved quickly to her and renewed my embrace, holding her close to me and taking my time before becoming more involved. I was toying with her breasts, running my hand in a wide circle around them, alternating between them, but generally avoiding direct contact with them. As the circle became smaller and my fingers ran up and town the hills, her breathing became more intense. I decided to slow everything down again, intending to create a phenomenal desire within her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.