The Coach's Office - Cover

The Coach's Office

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A gym equipment salesman trades his product to high school coaches for the virginity of some of their players and sometimes them too. A little surprise at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

Three weeks later, I received a call from Coach Sanders telling me that an opportunity had presented itself and wondered if I might be available to visit her school soon. I responded that I would be there the following day.

When I arrived she explained that she had met with the young student, Janey Phillips, who had complained to the coach that she was experiencing the onset of cramps, just as she had the previous month. Coach Sanders talked to her privately about the possibility that achieving a female orgasm could provide relief for the young girl. After some greater explanation, the young athlete agreed to allow Coach Sanders to help her achieve at least one orgasm, and they had spent at least an hour on each of four days last month in the privacy of the coach's office while Coach Sanders buried her tongue in the soft wave of Janey Phillips blond bush. While those efforts had been remarkably successful in achieving their immediate goals, by which Janey achieved and enjoyed at least three orgasms each day, they were sadly ineffective in preventing or reducing the cramps that Janey experienced two days later. Even when Janey had offered to reciprocate with Coach Phillips, putting her young face against the fully developed mound of the coach and engulfing her clit into her tiny mouth, the act did little to relief the impending cramps. Thus, when Janey mentioned to the coach that she could tell that her cramps were about to start again, Coach Sanders set up the meeting.

"Janey, you know how hard I tried to make your cramps disappear last month."

"Yes, Coach, I do. I realize that and believe me, I appreciate the good feelings that you created inside me. But I can tell that my cramps are going to start in a few days, and I really want to be able to perform in our next meet. With cramps, I can't do it. Isn't there anything else that we can do?"

"There is one other thing we can try. It involves opening up the inside of you there, opening your vagina and stretching the walls, massaging them from the inside if you will. This usually helps, although sometimes it takes more than once and it usually needs to be repeated each month."

"How do you do it?"

"I know someone that can help, I think. I will make a phone call and see if he is available."

And so I arrived at their school the next day for an appointment at noon. At my suggestion, Coach Sanders introduced me as Dr. Warren which added, I think, to the legitimacy of what we would be doing, if that was possible.

"Ms. Phillips," I began, the problem is that the muscles in your body that are related to your being a female are still in their infancy. Obviously, you have not had any children, and they have not been called on to do any work so far in your life. Coach Sanders has shared a part of your personnel file with me and I understand that you have no previous sexual experience of any type other than what you and she did last month in your attempt to rid yourself of these cramps. So, what we will do is to first do an external massage of the area, and then I will begin to massage you internally, probably with just my bare hand to begin with and eventually expand from their. Okay?"

"Okay, but please call me Janey from now on. Everyone else does."

"Alright, Janey. This first time, I think it might be best if Coach Sanders stays to observe the technique, just in case we would require her assistance too. It isn't necessary, though. If you would feel better being more private, I understand, and so does she, but I really do think it would be best if she stayed for the first time anyway."

"Okay, whatever you say is fine with me." Coach Sanders, standing behind Janey and out of her line of sight, had a broad smile on her face.

"Great. If you're ready, we can get started. Why don't you get undressed and get upon to the coach's table there."

Janey was naked before I could say another word. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her dress and pulled it over her head, placing it on a nearby chair. Having no need for a bra, she wore only a dress and panties, the latter which she quickly pushed to the floor and then stepped out of. Just as I remembered, her chest was absolutely flat. There were no signs of any breast development whatsoever. But between her legs was a very nicely developed, quite full bush of blond pubic hair. She really had as much, if not more, hair than some of the college girls that I had bedded recently, although most of those girls seemed to enjoy shaving themselves bare there. I began by running my hands over her little nipples. Bright pink dots on her chest, they responded immediately to my touch. Janey moaned aloud when I touched her nipples.

"Just because they have not developed yet does not mean that they don't have a million nerve endings that require stimulation," I told her. She smiled, I assume at my appreciation for her yet to develop breasts. It didn't take long for those little pink spots to become as hard as rocks. I moved my hand lower, circling her navel briefly and then lower yet to brush across the top of her bush. What a bush it is! Thirteen years old and she is already blessed with an adult version of a pussy mask. Soft blond hair spread across her lower abdomen, at least seven inches wide at the top and slashing down to the very edges where her legs join her torso. It was impossible, even from a few inches, to actually see the split of her labia, impossible that is until I rubbed the tips of my fingers across her clit. Everything sprang to life then. Her labia began to swell, opening her flower petals to my eyes. Her clit popped out of its hiding place, emerging as a gum drop size nubbin to stimulate. I immediately began to play with it between my thumb and forefinger, and in less than a minute, Janey's hips were beginning roll upwards towards me, seeking something that it did not know yet. About the same time, I saw the first droplets of moisture appear through the hairs lower in the triangle. I moved my head closer and flicked at the moisture with my tongue. Janey responded with a louder moan. I continued to flick, darting in and out of the opening and then slowly moved up her split until reaching the top. Without a pause, I gobbled that gumdrop between my lips and began to lash at it with the tip of my tongue. Janey's reaction was natural, and anticipated. She experienced her first orgasm brought by my efforts and her thighs came crashing together, against my head, slapping my ears repeatedly. Once that pounding stopped, I stood up and moved closer to her.

Unzipping my pants and allowing them to fall to the floor, I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her bush, making gentle stabs at her clit and doing my best to moisten the tip. "I am going to begin to spread you open now," I told her. "This may hurt a little right at first, but it will feel better in a minute."

She nodded that she understood, but I doubt that she really had any idea. I aligned the tip of my cock with the opening to her cunt and began to push in. I had given some thought to fingering her first, but decided that the likelihood of breaking her cherry that way was too great, and I wanted to save that to do with my cock. As soon as I began to push in, she began to feel the membrane stretching. I had a choice. I could go slowly and hope that the barrier was thin and broke easily or I could just push in firmly without regard for the resistance. I opted for the latter choice and pushed my cock into her cunt. Her grimace became a scream of pain and anguish, and brought immediate tears to her eyes. Once I was in, I stopped and held my position, about a third of my cock actually inside her. I remained motionless for as long as I could stand it, probably close to a minute, and then slowly pushed in further. Fucking a girl like this is so different than anything else. The walls of her vagina have never been expanded, never stretched for any reason. Because she was quite excited, they were well lubed and my continued entrance into her was not hindered by a lack of moisture. The feeling on my cock was incredible--so very tight, yet gentle and tender. Finally the tip of my cock reached the end of her cunt and I could feel it rub against her cervix. I was sooo tempted to push further into it but I decided not to do that for her first time. Slowly I began to pull out, moving cautiously so that I withdrew just to the head of my cock and then returned to her warmth again. This first time was all for my benefit. I doubted that I could get her past the tenderness of cherry popping and I really didn't worry about it. I just enjoyed the feelings that a very tight cunt creates as it rubs the length of my cock. I continued fucking her for about five minutes and then decided that I should allow her first experience to finish. With a series of shorter, faster strokes, my load built up in my balls and came flying through me to blast deep into her cunt. When she felt the first shot, her eyes opened wide and she realized what it was she was actually feeling. Innocence is one thing, but when a girl has a cock buried deeply inside her and feels semen splashing against her, she immediately knows what that is and how it came to be there. I remained inside her for another minute or so, just enjoying the entire feeling. As I pulled out, some of my cum was dragged out as well. I backed away, thinking that she would wish to sit up and clean up, but Coach Sanders immediately replaced me and plunged her face into Janey's now defiled pussy. Extending her tongue into Janey's cunt, she quickly drew out the remaining cum and then agitated her clit until she caused a final orgasm.

Janey remained on her back on the Coach's bench, her legs drawn up and spread and her pussy staring blankly out at us. What a gorgeous sight. Still moist but with her labia flattened somewhat, it was the quintessential picture of a just-fucked cunt. That it was a just-fucked thirteen year old cunt made it even more erotic.

"Okay, Janey. That should do it for this afternoon. I am staying overnight at the local motel, and if you would like, you could come to my room after school and we could do this again. The more that you do this, the better chance you will have of expanding those muscles so that you don't get cramps."

"I understand. I get out of school about four o'clock. I could come over then if you'd like."

"That will be fine. I am in room 220. Just come into the motel, climb the stairway and come right to the room. You don't have to talk to anyone."

Janey, true to her word, knocked on the door to my room at exactly four o'clock. We repeated the activities from earlier that day with the added benefit of having a large soft bed as a platform. For two hours, I licked her cunt, allowed her to suck my cock a little and fucked her twice, the second time bringing her to two orgasms while I was thrusting in her. Following that, she said that she was really tired and would just like to go home. I gave her some tissues to put between her legs to absorb the drainage of my cum as she walked home and suggested that a long warm bath that evening might make her feel better.

About eight o'clock that same evening I was sitting in my motel room developing my schedule for the coming weeks when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to find Coach Sanders dressed in what I presumed was one of her better outfits. I mentioned earlier that Barbara Sanders was one of those women that I found to be truly difficult to look at, especially when dressed in a warm up suit as I had always previously seen her. This evening she had taken the time to put on some make up, fix her hair and actually wear a dress, all activities which helped immensely. The resultant improvement was sufficient to invite her into my room without reservation. Magically, from her carry bag, she produced a bottle of wine, a damned good one too, and we sipped it while telling each other our life stories. Barbara, it turns out, is the youngest of four children, and the only female. All of her brothers were successful in collegiate football and then went on to other pursuits. She had majored in physical education and had come to this school following graduation. We were half way through the second bottle of wine when she began to tell me about her non existent sex life. She had only slept with two other guys in her life, one in high school at a swimming party that turned into a sex free for all and one in college after a picnic with two other couples. Beyond that, her experiences were all with other women and girls, not necessarily by preference as much as opportunity. She explained that when she met Cindy Jameson at a seminar while still in college, they had become friends and then lovers because Cindy enjoyed being submissive to her lovers and Barbara was more than willing to dominate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.