The Coach's Office - Cover

The Coach's Office

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A gym equipment salesman trades his product to high school coaches for the virginity of some of their players and sometimes them too. A little surprise at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   School  

My name is Warren Young. I am a thirty two year old bachelor living in a condo on the beach in Redondo Beach California. To my neighbors, I am just the good looking guy in Unit 4 who sells athletic equipment to schools. If you pressed them for more, they might add that, yes, they had seen me escort any number of beautiful women to my condo from time to time, but that they had no complaints about me, nor did I ever make a fuss or disturbance of any kind. Some of my female neighbors may actually comment about my physique, which causes some men envy and some women to salivate. Hell, I sell athletic equipment to schools and park districts. I have to keep myself in top physical shape. But, if you were to ask the fathers of a number of pubescent girls in the valley, if they could ever learn my identity, they just may desire to shoot me because I am the guy who took their daughter's virginity.

Although I sell equipment for every imaginable sport that a school may support, my best lines involve the equipment for gymnastics. With more and more girls watching the sports channels on television featuring girls in gymnastic meets across the country, the interest in and demand for schools to support that sport properly has created a market for this equipment that exceeds my wildest dreams. The profit margins in the brands that I sell are substantial and allow me great latitude in pricing individual items to customers. What does all this have to do with angry fathers? I'll tell you.

It began when I was sixteen years old. My younger sister, Kathleen was fourteen at the time. Her body was in the mid-development stage. She had boobs, although not as big as I had hoped, and had actually started to grow hair between her legs. I learned this because I had constructed an elaborate system of mirrors in the bathroom that we shared that allowed me to watch her from my bedroom window whenever she was in the bathroom. To the unsuspecting eye, the presence of the mirrors and their positioning appeared convenient and innocent. As a boy of sixteen, the mental image of any naked girl created a hard-on; seeing one in person and for real demanded relief from that precious stated condition. I would watch Kathleen as she emerged from her morning shower while I stood in my room, stroking my cock until I exploded into a tissue.

Kathleen came to me one afternoon, shortly after returning from a sleepover at a friend's house with a bunch of her classmates. "Warren, I need to talk to you about something. It's a little strange."

We were in my room. Who knows where our parents were at the moment, but I was not worried about them eavesdropping. "I'm listening," I responded.

"At the sleepover last night, we were talking about cramps."

Wonderful, I thought, just what I want to think about--girls and their periods.

"Go on," I encouraged.

"Well, you know how bad I have cramps some times." I nodded that I did. "Mary Ann Miller told me last night that a girl won't have cramps any more after she starts having sex regularly."

I had never heard anything like that before, but I knew Mary Ann Miller and thought she had a very hot body and just thinking abut her and sex gave me an instant hard-on. "Okay. and so???"

"Well, think about it. Have you ever heard of mom having cramps like I do, or any other mom for that matter? No. Because something changes inside your body, I guess. I dunno, but Mary Ann says it's true."

"Has she tried it?"

"I dunno. I think so. It sure sounded like it. She doesn't get cramps anymore, or so she says."

"So, what does this have to do with me?"

"Well," as she lowered her voice to a near whisper, "would you have sex with me so that we can try it?"

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded.

"I said, would you have sex with me so that I can stop having cramps every month?"

She was standing in front of me, looking up at me with her dark eyes, almost like a puppy begging for a treat. Because of growth spurts, I was nearly a foot taller than she then. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Anything for my little sister."

Minutes later, we were naked on my bed, I had sucked her nipples until they stood out like bullets, fingered her pussy and clit and finally moved between her legs. I pushed my cock into her, the first cunt that it had ever visited, and I thrilled at the feeling of busting my first cherry. Her cunt was, as you might expect, very tight, even to my still developing cock. But the feeling was a unique one, unlike anything that I had ever experienced and my enjoyment did not take long in being delivered to Kathleen. Later that evening, we repeated our efforts to eradicate PMS. By the third month, we achieved success. I don't begin to believe that it had anything to do with me fucking her, but she did, and that was the important thing. She was such a believer that she offered me to some of her girlfriends that did not have brothers, and I ended up with my own version of a paper route. Each month, on certain days, I would stop at one of six different girls' houses to eradicate their PMS. Each month, I stopped at each house three days consecutively which meant that I was having sex about every other day or so. I always made certain that the girl was wet and aroused before I fucked her, but it was not until I was in college that I realized that only three of the girls ever consistently had orgasms with me. When I asked Kathleen about that, she said it was because three of the girls preferred to have sex with other girls and only wanted me for the cramps relief.

In college, I played on several intercollegiate teams with enough success that I was able to build up somewhat of a reputation for athleticism. After graduation I was offered a sales position with a major equipment manufacturer and by taking full advantage of my reputation, was able to open the doors to the buyers of that equipment. I made it a point to get to know the coaches of the various teams, especially the gymnastics coaches, and to get to know them well. Most are young women, many in their first coaching position, especially if they are in a smaller school district. Some are extremely attractive, shapely, and downright hot. Others are almost masculine in physique and tend to be less concerned about their feminine beauty traits. Until certain federal rules about sports funding came about, it is a sad fact that many girls' sports went unfunded by school districts and parks. I recognized that problem, and because of the profit margins I earned on other equipment for boys' teams, many times I endeared myself to the girls' team coach by just donating some or all of the equipment to her. In a few instances, that donation enabled me to make my own donation inside her, one of a slightly different type. Not surprisingly some of the girls' team coaches let me know that they would be happier if my sister was the person calling on them instead of me. I didn't let that bother me one bit. I stayed as close to those women as I could.

I happened to call on one of these coaches at a time when she was in the process of fitting a uniform to her newest team applicant. During a previous sales call, Coach Jameson had expressed a serious need for new equipment while at the same time pleading the poverty of her budget. I had commented about the unusually attractive group of girls that were on her teams. "I have to say that the girls on your team are all strikingly good looking."

She looked at me, glaring a little. "And they are all very young," as if to dismiss my comment as irrelevant.

"Their youth does not diminish their sensuality. You have some seriously hot girls on your team."

"And you are truly a dirty old man!" We left it at that, at least for the duration of that sales call.

On the subsequent call, the scheduling of the uniform fitting to correspond to my sales visit seemed more than a bit coincidental to me. Since I knew of her sexual preferences, it did not surprise me that she required the applicant to completely undress prior to the fitting. Prior to the student's arrival, the coach handed me the student's application and told me that she would be arriving soon for her fitting.

"What do you think of my latest applicant?" she asked me, as she handed me the student form.

I looked over the form and saw that included in the data was an area to list and fully describe all sexual history. Each girl was required to fill out this form, and in the case of today's applicant, she had indicated "none". I saw that the girl had been involved with recreational gymnastics in elementary school, but that was about the sum of the useful information about her training, etc.

"Kind of hard to make a judgment, isn't it?"

"That's one of the reasons I make them get naked in front of me," she replied. "I want to see their bone structure, their muscle mass and their pelvic development. You're welcome to stay and watch, if you'd like. I know she is pretty and young, both qualities that seem to appeal to you. You might just get a kick out if it."

"How will you explain who I am?"

"I'll tell her you are a physician doing an interview with me for some study." Not two minutes later, the door opened and a very, very cute thirteen year old girl entered the room.

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I was told to report here at this time," the young student said, apologetically.

"It's not a problem," the coach replied. "This is Dr. Warren and he is here interviewing me for some study he is doing. I told him he is welcome to stay while I meet with you, because he didn't want to keep you from your classes any longer than necessary."

"Okay."

"Before I can fit you for your performance uniform, I want to look at several important things about your development. You will need to get undressed for this. Please do so now."

I remained quiet, trying as hard as I could to disappear into the background. Without hesitation, the student began to undress and in less than a minute, stood naked, three feet in front of us. I am certain that there were large drops of sweat on my forehead. Before me stood a very pretty girl of thirteen, naked as the day she was born. She had a very pretty face, dark eyes, a cute smile, breasts no bigger than half a peach at best, and the very beginnings of pubic hair on each side of her labia. The coach had her flex her arm muscles, tense her legs in a semi-squat position, which just happened to open her crotch partially to my view, and then told her to get upon the exam table with her feet in the stirrups. The coach stood between the young girls legs and massaged her thighs firmly, but with powerful muscles. Rubbing her hands in a circular motion up each thigh, she soon had her hands lightly massaging the young girl's abdomen, with her thumbs ever so lightly floating across the youngster's clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.