Samantha: Grandma's Gift - Cover

Samantha: Grandma's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Cleaning up a bigger mess, or making the biggest mess of all?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cleaning up a bigger mess, or making the biggest mess of all? - After going to Mexico with her grandmother, Samantha returns with a rather large set of breast implants. Mandy isn't happy about what happened while her daughter was on vacation, but she still lets Samantha show Aaron exactly what she looks like now. Will that turn out to be a mistake?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

"Let me get this straight. You want me to shower with your daughter?" I couldn't really believe that Mandy had suggested that.

"Well, it's not like Samantha could see any more of you, and you should be safe now. You've cum three times in twenty minutes now. Not that you're even going to want to do anything with Samantha right now, but if somehow you did manage to do something, you've cum so much that I don't see how you could have anything left to pose any sort of pregnancy hazard to Samantha."

Mandy did have some valid points. My cock was a little bit sore after cumming that last time. The size of my first ejaculation wasn't really a shock in light of how I had been leering at Samantha and feeling her up. However, to produce such a large amount of cum on both the second and third time I had cum was a testament to the hazards of Samantha's fake rack. Strange as it was, I had to agree with Mandy. I probably wouldn't even want for my cock to be hard again before the end of the shower, and I had probably used up the last of my jizz for a while tit fucking her daughter.

Samantha didn't even want to get into the water at first. She was in the shower, but she wanted to lick up as much of my semen as she could before she started washing it away with soap and water. She had already gotten most of the big globs while she was still being filmed to torment her grandmother, so I'm not sure if she was really getting anything into her mouth. She didn't move under the water until I started to soap up my cock.

"Wait! I'll do that," Samantha volunteered.

"Fine, I'll use my soapy hands to clean you off." I made a token effort of cleaning the teen's neck and shoulders before starting to lather up the girl's tits. She giggled and returned the favor by rubbing a bar of soap around my flaccid cock.

"It's so different when it's soft." Samantha whispered. Then she said. "I've really got oil on my face and belly. You can go back to playing with my boobs when you're done, but would you mind cleaning those up for me?"

Of course it was impossible to refuse, and Samantha did a good job of washing the oil off my thighs from where I had been straddling her chest. It didn't take long, and once we were done, I went back to her tits and she went back to my cock, which was still soft and limp. Samantha had a nicely developed bush for a fourteen year old, and I think I surprised her when I ran my hands through it.

"Hey!" Samantha protested and turned her back to me. I moved closer and started feeling her up from behind. My cock was dangling between her ass cheeks as I squeezed and played with the girl's fake rack while the warm water washed over us. We were clean now, and we could have gotten out of the shower. However, even with my cock fully soft, it was fun to play with those big fake tits Samantha's grandmother had obtained for her in Mexico.

My cock had been so soft all the way through the shower that Samantha and I were both shocked when it started swelling against her little bubble butt. "Hey!" she said again, but this time instead of drawing away, she teased me by rubbing her ass against me while I continued to feel her up.

"I can't believe I'm getting another hard on," I whispered in Samantha's ear while I hefted the girl's tits from behind.

The artificially busty teen giggled, "I guess Grandma's gift is the gift which keeps on giving you boners."

"I guess so," I agreed as I kept feeling Samantha up and she kept rubbing her ass against me. We both sighed when my mostly hard cock ended up between the girl's thighs.

"I already became a cocksucker tonight. You can put it in me if you want. My mom said it would be OK."

"I don't remember her saying anything of the sort," I countered. Despite having already cum three times, Samantha's offer was tempting. My cock was now hard enough that my shaft was pressed against the slit of her pussy. It would feel really good to stick it inside the girl, even for just a little while. My better judgment told me to be content with squeezing and rubbing those giant fake knockers though.

"Sure she did. She said you've cum so much that you wouldn't have anything left to risk getting me pregnant. Therefore, she's OK with you popping my cherry."

While I considered the illicit offer I had just gotten from a fourteen year old, I found the girl's surgery scars again and ran my fingers over them while I considered. I really wanted to do it, but what I said was, "I'm not sure Samantha."

"Come on. You might not get another chance. My mom said she was going to padlock my clothes on me after tonight."

"Shit. You're right. I'd regret this forever if I didn't at least try it for a minute. I don't know if I'll really fuck you, but I'll at least stick it in. Is that OK with you?" Samantha must have agreed, because she grabbed my dick and tried to get it to go into her pussy, but it wouldn't while we were both standing up. I reached down so that my hand was around my dick as well and whispered in her ear. "I'll take care of getting it inside. You bend over so I can get it in there."

Samantha nodded and leaned forward. When she was bracing her body with her hands on the edge of the tub, I took steps to penetrate her pussy. First I put one hand on her waist and pushed her away from me slightly. Then with the extra room to work, I lined the head of my cock up with her pouting pussy lips. I believed the girl when she said I was taking her virginity, but she was ready for it. I had to move slowly, but I had half my cock in the girl before I knew it. "How does that feel?"

"Mmm, good!" Samantha sighed. "Is it all the way in? I feel like I've got a baseball bat shoved into my belly."

"No, I'm only in halfway."

"You've got to be kidding me. Half your cock feels like that? Stick the rest in; I've got to know what that feels like!" Now that my cock was securely inside the girl, I used both hands to gently pull myself all the way inside her. "That's weird, I felt more stuffed when only half of it was in me. Don't get me wrong, I love the way it feels to have your dick all the way inside me. This is way better for me than tit fucking was! How do the two compare for you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.