Samantha: Grandma's Gift
Chapter 2: Cleaning up the Mess

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cleaning up the Mess - After going to Mexico with her grandmother, Samantha returns with a rather large set of breast implants. Mandy isn't happy about what happened while her daughter was on vacation, but she still lets Samantha show Aaron exactly what she looks like now. Will that turn out to be a mistake?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

I slunk off into the bathroom to clean the jizz out of my boxers before Mandy decided to react poorly to what I had just done. It was hard to regret the experience. The idea of someone's grandmother turning them into a sex bomb was very strange to say the least, but Samantha seemed happy with the results.

I had certainly cum hard. There was a big wet spot on my boxers and big globs of cum matted in my pubic hair. I grabbed a wad off toilet paper and wiped a drop of cum from the tip of my cock then started dabbing at the boxers. They would probably end up cum stained anyway, but it was worth a try. I nearly jumped when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned and saw it was Samantha, then I turned away trying to hide my naked cock from the girl. "What are you doing in here?" I hissed.

"Mom told me to help you get cleaned up," Samantha whispered.

I whispered back, "I didn't hear her say that, and why are you whispering if she told you to help?"

"Well, it's more of a standing order," Samantha admitted. "If you make a mess, clean it up. She's said it many times though. I won't ask her to clarify if you don't." Samantha had a shirt on again, but she hadn't replaced her bra. My body was contorted so I could see her while hiding my cock. The sight of her hard nipples nearly poking through her t-shirt was hard not to stare at. It was going to make the problem of hiding my cock more difficult if I stared much longer though. I was still soft and small from cumming, but I wasn't sure how long that would last with Samantha's fake tits straining her shirt.

"Come on!" Samantha pleaded quietly. "It's the first time I've made a guy cum and I want to see what it's like."

"I'm sure you've made other guys cum with your new tits!" I grumbled.

"No I haven't. Ohh wait! You think guys are thinking about me when they jerk off?"

"Yeah!" I responded sarcastically.

"Would you have gone home and jacked off if you hadn't ejaculated in your pants?"

"Yeah, probably more than once."

"That's so cool! Show me what happened." Samantha had officially graduated from hard to resist to impossible to resist. I turned revealing my limp cock and pubic hard matted with white, sticky semen. "Is that what you're cleaning up with?" The teen asked as she took the wad of toilet paper from me. Kneeling to get a closer view, she breathed, "Wow, there's so much of it left even after it made a big wet spot on your underwear and what soaked through your pants."

"It soaked through my pants?" In my haste to get cleaned up, I hadn't noticed that.

"Yeah, there's a tiny damp spot on my shirt." Sure enough, there was a wet spot, about the size of a pencil eraser just to the left of her belly button.

"Oh Samantha, I'm so sorry. I had no idea I was going to get so carried away."

"Don't be sorry! I like knowing I can make a guy cum! I wished I had realized sooner what guys who have been staring at me were doing when they got home." Samantha shocked me by sticking out her tongue and patting the wad of toilet paper against it. "Hmm, all I can taste is paper." She discarded what I had been using to clean myself up with and got a little glob of semen out of my sticky crotch with her fingers. I was shocked when she put it in her mouth and even more shocked when she pronounced that it tasted good!

However, I was blown away when she pressed her palms to my thighs and leaned her head in to clean me up with her mouth and tongue. She was licking, kissing, and sucking the cum out of my pubic hair. For a few seconds, I was too shocked to react. Then blood started rushing to my dick. The erotic feeling of rubbing the teenager's breasts had nothing on this. "What the fuck!" I whispered.

"I'm cleaning you up. I'm guessing you like it." Samantha giggled as she noticed my rising cock. She had to move to the side and tilt her neck to avoid it in order to finish cleaning me off. I reached down to the girl's long blond hair and held it out of the way so I could get an unobstructed view of what she was doing to me. Similar to the way I continued to rub her nipples, Samantha continued to nuzzle at my crotch after she had eaten all of the cum stuck to my pubic hair. I think she pulled away to rest her neck more than anything else. "Mmm, I liked that!" She purred. "I can tell you liked it too."

"Oh did I ever!"

"Can I kiss your dick?"

"You really want to?"

"I think so."

"You can do whatever you want," I panted.

Eyes glued to my cock, Samantha leaned in and kissed the top of the head. Then rolling her eyes up to look at me, she kissed it again. All I could do was groan. Samantha shocked me again by sticking her tongue out and lightly touching the tip to my cock. She did it again and I tried to lunge forward to initiate more serious contact between my dick and her mouth. She leaned back to stop me, but she was smiling and clearly not upset by what I had done.

Mutely, Samantha held her hand up to my shaft wiggling her fingers. I nodded and she took my cock in her hand. I was breathing so hard. Now in complete control of my movements, she began exploring my dick with her tongue. If flicked in and out of her mouth like a snake's, tasting the skin on various parts of my member. Then she started licking it in earnest, almost treating it like a candy cane or a sucker.

I put my hands in her hair and once again held it out of the way so that I could see everything she was doing. She started kissing my rod in different spots now judging my reaction to the location of her kisses. I decided I liked it when she kissed the underside of my shaft more than the top and she concentrated her attention there. "You'd have never done this without your new boobs," I mused. It was more of a statement than a question.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.