Samantha: Grandma's Gift - Cover

Samantha: Grandma's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: Making a Mess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Making a Mess - After going to Mexico with her grandmother, Samantha returns with a rather large set of breast implants. Mandy isn't happy about what happened while her daughter was on vacation, but she still lets Samantha show Aaron exactly what she looks like now. Will that turn out to be a mistake?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

I was over at a friend's house. He wasn't actually home, but I lived nearby and stopped in frequently. I had known the guy since high school, and he had married a slightly older woman who had become pregnant when she was a teen ager. However, I hadn't seen his step daughter in over a month. Her grandmother had taken her on a month long trip to Mexico, then I had been on vacation. I sprayed a mouthful of water all over the floor and dropped the glass I was holding causing it to shatter when I first laid eyes on Samantha.

Six weeks ago, Samantha had been a normal looking teen age girl. Sure, she was getting curves, and I had noticed. Now she was sporting a massive rack stretching out a tight t-shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl's massive tits! Where had those come from?

"Shit!" I heard Samantha's mother Mandy say as she heard the glass break as it hit the floor.

I mumbled, "Um, sorry about that." However, I didn't take my eyes off Samantha's chest.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. It's my fault for not giving you plastic. I was about to say it was my fault for not warning you, but I'm not sure a warning would have helped with..." Struggling for words, the girl's mother waved her hands in the general vicinity of her daughter's bulging globes, "This."

"Samantha! Stop standing there being useless. Go get a towel out of the bathroom." Mandy started picking the larger pieces of glass off of the floor.

Without the girl there to distract me, I was able to help clean up the mess of the broken glass as well. Once the floor was dry and the shards were swept up, I wasn't sure what to say, but I was staring at Samantha again. No one else was saying anything, so I started "So..."

That was enough to get Samantha's mother going again. Pointing at her daughter's chest she started. "Yeah. Look at that! Of course you're looking at that, you're a guy. My mother was never happy that I only filled out to an A cup bra. Now my daughter was just thirteen and already in a 34B bra."

"I was almost fourteen." Samantha interrupted. "Besides, I'm fourteen now!"

"As I was saying." Mandy continued. "My daughter is early in her teenage years, and already wearing a 34B bra. If you really want a busty granddaughter, it seems reasonable to me to wait and see what Mother Nature has in store. But no, my mother has to take my daughter to a Mexican plastic surgeon, without telling me, to have 440 cc's of silicone implanted into her chest!"

"It's not silicone!" Samantha protested. "It's saline. Besides, it was only supposed to be 390, but the nurse thought I looked better with a little extra. Anyway, I like them!"

"That makes me feel so much better, because I trust a nurse working at the office of a doctor willing to do cosmetic surgery on a thirteen year old girl so much. Wait, actually I don't"

"I was almost fourteen."

I had the sense that this was a conversation that had been going on repeatedly, in some form or another, ever since Samantha had returned from her trip to Mexico. Both mother and daughter realized that Samantha had just repeated herself, but Mandy found a way to steer the conversation in a new direction.

"So anyway, I send my little girl off to Mexico with a suitcase full of 34B bras, and she comes back with a suitcase full of 32DD's. All because my mother, who I love to death even though it doesn't sound like it at the moment, thinks I'm too flat and is upset that I haven't done anything about it."

"Why did the cup size go up but the number go down?" I asked.

Samantha explained, "Because my boobs are bigger, the strap has to be further down my ribcage where it's narrower. Anyway, I'm wearing 32DDD's now."

"That's my point exactly. You're still growing Samantha! Why didn't you tell her you'd think about it? You could have always waited until next summer to see if her plan made sense."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time, and like I said earlier, I'm happy with the results."

"Oh I give up arguing with you." Samantha's mother walked out of the room. She had to get the last word in though. "Just wait until school starts back and all the boys act like morons around you and all the girls hate you."

With her mother out of the room, Samantha asked me. "Want to see the difference between my old bra and new?" Without waiting for an answer, she lifted up the front of her shirt. "You can see where the strap on this bra is." Well, I could see more than that. The girl's cleavage was deep and enticing. "For my old bras, the strap would have been right around here." She was using her hands to indicate the position, and it was about two thirds up the lower curves of her breasts.

I should have been flattered by her explanation, but I was too stunned by what I could see of the girl's tits in her bra. I think I said something really stupid like, "That's a big bra!"

Samantha grinned at me. "Want to see them without the bra?"

"Shit! You can't be serious!" I gasped. "Your mom won't let you do that!"

"Don't worry about it," came her mother's voice from the other room. "She's been showing anyone who will look. The only one who's strictly off limits is her step father James."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.