My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 1

I was born in 1956 in a sprawling village in the south of England. My Dad worked in a factory in the town about four miles away. My Mum, like all Mums around stayed at home, looked after and controlled the children. For the first ten years of my life I lived in a bungalow down a lane, which later became a small road. For the early part of my life all that existed were the houses on that lane. The houses all had large gardens in which we all played. They were occupied as follows:- House 1 — my maternal grandparents. House 2 — An elderly couple. House 3 — A couple with a daughter (Angela) 3months older than me. House 4 - A couple with two daughters, one two years older than me the other about a year younger than me. House 5 — Us, Mum, Dad, Me and (eventually) my brother 4 years younger than me. House 6 - A couple with two daughters, one about 18 moths older than me and one about a year younger than me. House 7 - A couple with a daughter about two and a half years older than me. House 8 — An elderly couple. House 9 - A couple with a daughter about six months older than me and a daughter about eighteen months younger than me.

That was my world until I went to school at age 5. School was a good half hours walk away.

My Mum discouraged me to go out of the lane to play, so all my early years were spent with girls. The older girls were, naturally, 'in charge. If we played 'dressing up' it was always with girls' clothes.

Mum was a firm believer in spanking and I was always spanked 'there and then' on a bare bottom, no matter who was around. I didn't learn modesty and I was often bathed in the kitchen sink when other Mums or girls were about.

I found out that girls were different and at age about six started to play 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' with Angela. She usualy found reasons not to show, but always wanted to see me. She had three girl cousins all about the same age as us. When any of them came they would want to play 'the show' game. I had to leave the room, or the shed we played in, while they showed each other. Then I could go back in and show them. I often finished up completely naked and let them examine me for some time. One of Angela's cousins lived in a big farmhouse about two miles from us. Sometimes I would go with Angela and her Mum to visit. One day (I was about 8) I remember arriving to find one of the other cousins was there. Us four children were sent upstairs to play. The girls wanted to play the show game, so like a good boy, I left the room for them to show each other. When I went back in they said they wanted to undress me. The stripped off my shoes and socks, then my shirt and shorts. One of them told me to lay on the floor, they got a small toy broom and used this to 'sweep' my underpants off. I spent most of the afternoon naked with the girls getting me to do silly things, including kneeling up on the large windowsill. I don't ever remember seeing any of the girls nude apart from Angela occasionally. Sometimes Angela would get me to show my self to her friends at school or on the way home. She even used to take a spare pair of her knickers to school and get me to remove my short trousers and underpants and put on her knickers under my coat to walk home in. Occasionally one of Angela's friends would smack me for doing something wrong.

My the time I was 8 or 9 I had become a regular attraction for girls in our village and I must have been seen naked by nearly all of the local girls and any of their friends who came to visit. Looking back I think I was used as some sort of 'currency' as I was often told to go and visit different girls to let them see me naked.

This continued until we moved house when I was about ten. My Dad got a shop with a flat above it. I had to start studying harder at school in order to get into a better school. I passed my exam at eleven and went to an all boys' school. At home I would often try on my mothers underwear, but never got caught.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.