Paul and Barbara
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At 13 Paul's parents still won’t leave him alone, so 17 year old Barbara come to look after him. Barbara catches Paul looking at her tits and offers to let him see them, but there is a price to pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Babysitter  

For the next three months Barbara came to sit with Paul every two weeks, often Susan would come with her. Within ten minutes of Paul's parents leaving Paul would be naked. Some evenings, when Barbara was on her own, she didn't agree to remove her top. She just made Paul serve her, spanked him and either made him cum her self or, if she was feeling particularly hard made him play with his own prick whilst she watched. If Paul had to make himself cum Barbara made him lay on his back with his knees drawn up towards his face and his legs apart. Barbara would kneel by his raised buttocks and stroke his anus. One day whilst doing this Barbara went further and, after wetting her finger with spit pushed it into Paul's opening. As she did so Paul came with a moan and more force than was usual. Barbara had found out something else about males.

One evening when Susan was with them Paul had been spanked, made to cum and slippered really hard when there was a tap at the window. Susan, who had put back on her tee shirt and bra, rushed to the front door and, before Paul could do anything let in three of her school friends. Paul was caught naked in the lounge; he tried to cover himself up. The three newcomers all laughed at the site of a naked boy.

Susan smiled at her friends and said, "I told you he would be in the nude, didn't I?"

The three said nothing but just stood looking at the spectacle stood before them. None of them had seen a naked boy before.

"Paul" said Barbara, "aren't you going to offer your new guests a drink? I think you had better, unless you want me to give you another spanking."

"I'd like coke please." Said Amanda, who had recovered her composure quicker then the other two. "But what's this about another spanking? Have you spanked him before?" She asked.

"Of coarse we've spanked him, in fact we had to use the slipper this evening." Said Susan, who was now proud to show off to her friends. "Paul, turn round and show Amanda, Julie and Linda you bottom so they can see how red it is."

By now Paul knew he had been trapped and had no way out, he had to comply with Susan's orders. He turned his back on the audience and displayed his red bottom.

The three girls gasped, then Amanda moved forward and touched Paul's hot red backside. "Phew!" she exclaimed, "you can feel the heat."

Julie and Linda, seeing that Paul was in no position to complain followed Amanda's lead and moved forward to feel Paul's bottom. With three young girls touching his bottom Paul's prick began to swell to full erection.

"Come on Paul," Said Barbara, "I need a drink and I'm sure the others do as well. Go and fetch five cokes."

Paul thought that this would be his chance to get up stairs and find some cloths, but he was unlucky as Susan and her three friends followed him to the kitchen. The young boy couldn't keep his hands covering himself and the three newcomers got their first look at his erect prick as it stood up pointing away from his body. Paul carried the drinks into the lounge and handed them out to the five girls. He felt very embarrassed and self-conscious as he stood waiting to be told what to do.

Susan took a drink of her coke then said "Paul's very fit, aren't you Paul?"

Paul didn't know what was coming but agreed, "Yes, I do lots of sport and PE."

"Well then, why don't you show us how fit you are?" Susan added. Paul's response gave her a good excuse for what she had in mind. "I think you should warm up by running on the spot, two minutes should get you warm."

Paul started to jog gently on the spot. As he did so his prick and balls waggled about.

Susan let him get away with a gentle jog for a short while then said, "I thought you said you were fit. Your not putting much effort into your warm up, come on get your knees higher."

Paul obliged and as a result his sexual organs began to move around even more. Susan who Paul was facing had a good view of his parts moving around, but felt the others were missing out so, after watching for about half a minute decided to share her view with her friends.

"I think you should slowly turn round whilst you are running." Susan ordered Paul who began to turn.

When he turned towards Julie, who was the youngest and had only just had her twelfth birthday, she burst out laughing. "Doesn't he look funny with his thingy sticking up and his balls bouncing up and down." She giggled.

Once Paul had completed three slow circles Susan called a halt. "Ok, that's enough running, now do star jumps, but keep turning so we can all get a look at your front and you red bottom."

Again Paul complied with Susan's orders and jumped and turned in front of the girls. Three circles later Susan changed the exercise. "Right, now sit ups. Lay on your back and sit up to touch you toes."

After ten sit ups Paul was beginning to tire. "I know!" said Amanda, "Toe touching standing up."

"Yes" agreed Barbara, "Come on get up, legs wide apart, knees straight and bend." Paul bent facing Barbara, which gave Susan a clear view of his anus.

"Three more then turn round a bit." Said Susan, "So that your bottom is pointing towards Linda."

By the time Paul had turned round twice, doing four bends with his bottom facing each girl each time Barbara could see he had had nearly enough. "Ok, that's enough." She said. "Put the coffee table in the middle of the room and stand on it with your legs apart and you hands on your head."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.