Paul and Barbara - Cover

Paul and Barbara

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At 13 Paul's parents still won’t leave him alone, so 17 year old Barbara come to look after him. Barbara catches Paul looking at her tits and offers to let him see them, but there is a price to pay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Babysitter  

Barbara's two-weekly visits continued much the same for the next two months. Then one evening when she arrived she had her younger sister, Susan, with her. Susan was had just had her thirteenth birthday and was in the year below Paul at school. Paul was rather disappointed at seeing Susan as he was looking forward to another evening of playing with Barbara's tits, even if it meant being spanked. Barbara explained Susan's presence to Paul's parents by saying that her own parents were going out and Susan couldn't be left alone.

Paul sat with the two girls for about half an hour watching the television. He kept glancing across at Barbara; she was wearing a blouse that allowed him to catch the odd glimpse of her boobs.

When the programme they had been watching finished Barbara turned to Susan and asked her "Have you ever seen a boy naked?"

Susan replied, "I've never actually seen a boy, only pictures."

Paul wasn't quite sure where this conversation was going.

Barbara then said, "Paul takes all his cloths off if I let him see my tits. I'm sure he'll do the same for you, wont you Paul?"

Paul didn't know what to say so he said nothing. Susan was a very pretty blond and he rather fancied her, but her tits didn't look as big as Barbara's.

"Will you?" Asked Susan, after a moments silence. "If I let you see my tits will you undress? Or don't you like me as much as Barbara?"

"Of course I like you, it's just that I didn't expect Barbara to say anything like that." The embarrassed boy replied. Paul didn't know what to do and looked at Barbara for some help.

Barbara nodded. "You know what to do." She said.

Paul stood up and took off his cloths. He stood in front of the two sisters with his prick sticking up hard.

Barbara turned to Susan and said. "Sometimes he can't control himself. It may help if you give him a spanking before you take your top off. Come on Paul get over Susan's knee."

Paul draped his naked body over the younger girls knees. Susan began to gently tap his upturned bottom.

"That's no good," Said Barbara, "you need to smack him much harder." With that she planted two really good hard smacks on Paul's bottom.

Susan saw the marks Barbara's hand had made on Paul's bottom. This gave her the confidence to smack harder herself. Susan landed some twenty hard smacks over Paul's bottom, turning it rd all over before Barbara decided Susan had done a good enough job. "Ok" said Barbara, "you can stop now. Get up and stand in front of Susan."

Paul did as he had been told and stood looking at the young girl. Susan hesitated a bit the pulled off her tee shirt, placed it on the arm of the chair and reached round behind herself to undo her bra. Susan didn't let her bra fall but brought her hands round and held the cups in place for a few moments before slowly removing her covering. Paul took in the site of Susan's young breasts. They were smaller than her older sister's and the aureoles were pink with small pointed nipples like the top of cones.

"Move closer." Said Barbara, "so that Susan can touch your prick and you can touch her tits. I can see you want to."

Paul moved closer to Susan who shuffled forward on her seat. Susan put out her hand and touched Paul's prick. It was hot and hard. Paul placed his hand on one of Susan's small, firm breasts. The breast fitted easily in one hand; he traced his finger round the cone like aureole.

"Take hold of his prick properly." Barbara instructed her younger sister. "Rap your fingers round it, that's better, now rub it up and down, that way you'll make him cum."

Susan followed Barbara's instructions and began rubbing Paul's prick up and down. Paul, who had been thinking about Barbara most of the day, was excited before Susan began playing with him. It didn't take long before he felt that he was about to cum. He knew he should warn Susan but felt unable, or unwilling, to do so. He just let it happen and spurted his cum over the young girls legs and the carpet beyond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.