Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

In the end, Mandy simply took his hand and led him up out of the galley, onto the deck. He frantically jerked his shorts back up, but otherwise let her pull him to the ladder to the bridge. She climbed first, and he looked up to see her pussy exposed to him each time a foot lifted to a new rung. He suddenly smelled her, and realized she was excited. It blew his mind, until he thought of Jill, whose unabashed, joyful welcome to him was always the same. Jill didn't let him fuck her. She demanded he make love with her.

He wished he could talk to Jill right now. He wished he could drag Mandy in front of her and tell her what was happening. He knew she'd put a stop to it. He knew he should put a stop to it. And if she'd showed the slightest indecision or fear, he might have been able to simply lay down the law.

But she didn't want the law laid down.

She wanted herself laid down.

What saved him was that while she was full of hormones, she was also inexperienced. As a result, when he stepped through the door, she was lying on the bed with her legs out straight and her arms beside her. Her legs were spread, but her pose was stiff and unnatural. She looked just like what she was - an inexperienced virgin.

"I'm ready," she said.

It was her complete and total inexperience that released the pressure on him. The urge to mate with her leaked out of him. He was still turned on ... still horny as a three antlered buck ... but he knew she wasn't ready. Not by a long shot.

"No, you're not," he said with conviction.

"Uncle Bob," she complained. She'd thought she won, and was afraid he was going to deny her.

"You have no concept of what it means to be ready, pumpkin."

He pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them, letting his prick bob, pointing at her. His hand came to stroke it once.

"Not for something like this." He stroked twice more as he decided what to do. His voice was raspy when he spoke again. "But before I'm done with you, you will."


He didn't know how much she'd done with boys. He got the impression it wasn't much, but it didn't matter anyway, because whatever a boy had done to her would pale by comparison to what she was about to go through.

First, he gave her the kisses she'd wanted ... long, tongue-swapping kisses, during which he stroked her gently, stoking her passion little by little.

Then he went down on her. She tried to avoid it once she tumbled to what his intent was. He knew that because of her ignorance, she'd just naturally feel nasty down there and that, in the future, she'd prepare for this eventuality. But she had been swimming a short time before. He could taste the salt of the sea on her, but her own salt was there too. It only took ten of fifteen seconds before she stopped resisting him and quit trying to get away. Fifteen seconds after that her complaints turned to moans. Two or three minutes later he was scrabbling for a pillow, which he pushed up over her face. Thankfully she understood and cried out her pleasure into the pillow as she had her first orgasm from oral sex.

He kept going and brought her off a second time with his mouth and tongue. He finally stopped, so she could catch her breath. He kissed her fluffy blond pubes.

"You might look good shaved here," he said. "But don't mar this beautiful skin with some corny tattoo."

"I thought you said you didn't look at Professor Simpson's tattoo," she panted.

"I hadn't ... then. I'm not blind, though, and she sure doesn't mind anybody seeing it."

"I still don't know what it says," said Mandy, taking deeper, more measured breaths now. She was still lying limply, completely unashamed that her uncle's face was hovering over her pussy. "It's in some kind of flowery font and I'm too embarrassed to just lean down and read it."

"That makes two of us." He grinned. "But if you just have to get a tattoo here," he kissed her mons again, "then make it an oyster."

"Why?" she asked, sounding confused.

"Because I love eating them," he said, and dove in again to slurp at her pussy lips some more while she squealed and bucked under him. He got her close and moved up to work on her breasts with his lips, while he fingerfucked her through two more orgasms. By then she was gasping and dizzy and he had to stop to let her catch her breath again.

Then he taught her how to perform oral sex on a man.

She resisted that too, initially, but again, once she'd experienced it for half a minute, she found out her preconceptions were entirely false. First his spoken words of praise, and then his moans thrilled her with the knowledge that she had the power to please him. He stopped her before he came. It was too early to ask her to let him cum in her mouth. Instead he rubbed the head of his prick over her breasts, and along her side as she giggled. When he got between her legs she stopped giggling and held her breath as he pressed the tip between her pussy lips.

But he didn't fuck her. Instead he used his cock to rub her clit until she was thrusting and moaning. He couldn't bring her off with just that, though. And he'd lost the urge to cum as well, having been hard so long that his prick was actually a bit desensitized.

So he went down on her again until she bucked and squealed and covered her face with the pillow once more.

He lay down beside her and pulled her into a sweaty embrace. More kisses made her wiggle against him, but all he did was kiss her over and over. He hadn't made out like this in years, and had forgotten how much fun it was to make love just between lips.

Finally he rolled away from her so their bodies could cool. He got up and turned on the little fan bolted high up on one wall. It only had a six inch diameter blade, but it moved enough air to feel like it was cooling.

He lay back down beside her on his back.

"Are we ... done?" she asked hesitantly.

"For now," he said.

"But I thought you were going to..."

"Are you happy?"

"What?"

"Do you feel good?"

"I feel wonderful."

"Then just lie there and enjoy it," he said. "We don't need to do anything else if you're already happy."

"Oh." She sounded confused.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'm pretty happy too," he said.

"Oh." There was the faintest tinge of disappointment in her voice and he wanted to smile, but suppressed it.

He reached for the switch on the wall that dimmed the lights. They were never fully off, since the captain might have to get up and be able to take quick action.

He felt the cool of the fan at the same time she rolled towards him and draped her arm across his body. She lifted up so he could get an arm under her, kissed his shoulder and then used it for a pillow as she closed her eyes.


Bob woke suddenly, but without a sensation of danger. He opened his eyes and years of experience told him the light coming through a porthole was pre-dawn - probably about 0500 at this latitude. Then, with a gasp, he jerked his head up off the pillow and looked at the girl who had just closed her lips over the head of his cock and then sucked.

He was already stiff, and had a suspicion she'd been playing, trying not to wake him. One of her hands was busy between her legs while the other held the base of his rampant prick gently between thumb and forefinger. Her mouth felt hot. She sucked gently, then harder, plainly experimenting. He saw her cheeks collapse and was amazed to feel what that did around his prick. Her tongue swirled around his knob.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.