Uncle Bob's Charter Boat
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

All that day, divers went down and measured things and took photographs, coming back up to give data to Professor Simpson and Dawn Jones. By afternoon, all the female researchers were topless, even Julie, with the two dark spots visible on her left breast. She claimed they were bruises but everybody, even Mandy, knew better.

Bob did some diving, and did other things to help the researchers if it was needed. Mandy did her cooking and maid work. She read Uncle Bob's book, which was titled "A Time To Kill." It fascinated her, because she'd never been around anyone who acted like the people in that book acted. She went to school with black kids, and had taken American history, but nothing like this had been taught to her in school.

It turned out that not everybody was busy all the time. At one point one of the female interns came up to Mandy and asked if there was fishing gear on the boat. Mandy said she'd get it, but then found that the bait containers were empty. She realized Bob hadn't planned on fishing this trip, but knew there were ways around that problem so she took the rods up on deck. The girl was standing by Rupert, the dive master. It turned out he was going to teach the girl how to fish.

"We didn't bring any bait," said Mandy. "But when my uncle gets up from below, just have him go back down and spear something. He's a master baiter. He'll know what to catch and how to cut it up to use for bait."

She stopped talking because both Rupert and the girl were laughing.

"What?" she asked.

"Your uncle is a master baiter?" giggled the girl.

Mandy blinked and then got it. She flushed red.

"You know what I mean," she said.

"I know exactly what you mean," laughed the girl. "I'm going to have to hook up with him later and tell him I can help him with his problem." She grinned.

"Leave her alone," said Rupert. "She's the best cook I've seen in years. Don't piss her off."

"Thank you," said Mandy stiffly. The idea that this topless girl, whose boobs were twice the size of Mandy's, rubbing up against her uncle made Mandy feel like yanking the bitch's hair out.

"If we catch anything I'll bring it down to the galley," said Rupert. "We can have fresh fish some time."

"That would be fine," said Mandy formally.


Around five that night the work stopped, and a party got going during dinner. Mandy stayed in the galley, serving food, supplying ice and washing dishes. Bob dispensed the liquor. The women stayed topless and couples went swimming together, though they didn't stray far from the boat. Even what Mandy thought of as "the adults" went into the water to wash the sweat off, and float, talking quietly.

Around nine Bob ducked into the galley, where he found Mandy reading his book.

"You going swimming tonight?"

She looked up. "I don't think so. Maybe tomorrow."

"I'm going to stay up on deck tonight," he said. "They may have snuck their own liquor aboard, and if any of them get frisky in the night and fall overboard I want to be where I can hear it. You can have the bed tonight."

"Okay," she said. "In case they all go to bed and you don't need to stay up I'll try to sleep on one side."

"That's fine. What time do you want me to get you up?"

"Six, I think," she said. "It's pancakes tomorrow, and I mixed up the batter tonight. All I have to do is get the griddle hot and fry some bacon."

"Six it is," he said. He started to duck out.

"Hey!" she said.

He turned around to see her marching toward him.

"If you think you're getting away without a good night kiss you're wrong, buster!" she said.

He grinned, and when she got closer, he stooped, put his arms around her and lifted her off the deck. His kiss was more forceful than he might have intended, but he'd been staring at a bevy of bare beauties all day and it felt good to hold a beauty against him, even if she wasn't bare. Her arms tightened around his neck and she kept pressing her lips to his long past when they would usually have stopped.

Finally he put her down.

"Wow," she sighed.

"That was a dangerous kiss," he said.

"Maybe," she said. "But I liked it."

"Me too." He grinned. "That's what made it dangerous." He bowed. "As a first mate you beat the hell out of Manuel."

She bowed back. "Thank you, Captain," she said formally.

She read for ten more minutes and then turned all but one of the lights out. If anybody else wanted something, they'd have to fend for themselves.

The smell of the sea washed the galley odors from her nose and she decided to walk abound the boat, enjoying the night. As she reached the Zodiac on the aft deck, she heard giggling, and a male groan. Tiptoeing to the boat, which was stored on top of a rope locker, she inched her head up to peek inside. The boy named Mike was sprawled in the bottom of the boat, lying on his back naked, while an equally naked Susan knelt over him on all fours. In the moonlight, her skin was very white looking. Her head was bobbing up and down over Mike's groin and Mandy's breath caught in her throat as she realized this was what a blow job looked like. The girl gave a slurping suck as she pulled upwards and Mike groaned again.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," he panted softly.

She let his prick pop out of her mouth.

"Oh no you don't," she said. "You're not leaving me high and dry."

"I don't have a sheath," he moaned.

"Then don't cum in me," she said, pulling him up and changing places with him.

She spread her legs and reached for him. "Don't worry, I'm hot enough it won't take long. As soon as I cum I'll suck you off."

Mandy watched as he lay on top of the girl. There was a pause and his butt jerked forward. Both young people groaned and Mandy knew he had just shoved his penis into her. Then there was frantic jerking around by both of them, with much moaning and groaning, while both of them told each other to be more quiet, until they shook the whole boat. Susan gasped and whined, gripping Mike's butt cheeks. He groaned and suddenly froze, gasping. He turned his face to the moon and Mandy could see it looked like he was in terrible pain.

"Damn you, Mike," gasped the girl under him.

"Sorry," he gasped, and then seemed to jerk forward two or three more times.

"Oh fuck me, you bastard," Susan moaned, and wrapped her legs around her lover.

Mandy retreated then, because she found herself panting and didn't want them to hear. She mauled her nipples as she moved stealthily away from the boat. There was little chance they'd hear her, though, because they were creating a wet, slapping rhythmic sound themselves. Mandy almost ran to the starboard ladder that went to the bridge and scampered up it. Within minutes she was naked, writhing on her uncle's bed as the fingers of one hand tortured her teen clitty, while the ones on the other hand squeezed and pulled at her tender nipples. With a sob of relief she let an orgasm wash over her body, ending up in a tight ball as she tried to hold on to the feeling.

Eventually, she relaxed, and sprawled on the bed, letting the sea rock her gently. She flopped on her stomach and pulled a pillow under her face. She immediately smelled the unique, faintly spicy odor that was what Uncle Bob splashed on his face after he shaved, and inhaled deeply. She remembered him referring to her as his first ... mate.

Mate.

Five minutes later she was digging into her pussy again, imagining her uncle on top of her, while they both gasped and grunted like the couple in the boat had.


Mandy woke and looked at the clock. It was a digital clock set to military time, and read 0653. She jerked up and realized two things immediately. First she was alone. The bed didn't look like her uncle had slept next to her. That was good, though, because the second thing she noticed was that she was still naked. She'd never slept naked before. She had rubbed so hard the night before that her pussy was sore, but she ignored that and scrambled for her suitcase. She pulled out her blue bikini and slipped into it. Staying barefoot, she went out onto the bridge, which was deserted.

She found Uncle Bob sleeping on a chaise lounge on the deck. Lying on the deck beside him were the bottoms to an orange bikini. Other than him, there was no one to be seen. She bent over and poked him hard in the side with one stiffened finger.

He sat bolt upright, and she'd have been scared if she hadn't seen it before. He could go from a deep snore to instantly awake in a split second.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.