Candice
Chapter 2

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifteen-year-old Josh seems to have everything a teenage boy could want: loving parents, a bright future, and best of all, a beautiful social appliance named Tiffany who loves him...So why would he ever want to go on a date with a real girl?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

We'd gone to a play, which is kind of like a movie, but without the popcorn and the actors are a lot smaller. It had been my mom's idea so I didn't think I'd like it, but it had been okay. I'd taken Candice to dinner too, but since the stretch limousine was so comfortable we'd decided to use the drive-thru. The look on the McDonald's chick's face when we pulled up to the window had been priceless! I even ordered a Big Mac for the driver because he was so cool.

"I had a really great time tonight, Josh." Candy bit her bottom lip and her soft brown eyes were shining into mine.

"Me too," I said, touching her bare shoulder with my fingertips.

Her skin felt so soft and warm; I couldn't even remember how nervous I'd felt when I'd put my arm around her. Now I didn't want to let her go and I could see the tops of her breasts swollen and stretching her dress. She'd worn a red evening gown, a simple one, but really nice and it didn't even have straps to hold it up. Candy had kept tugging it into place at first, but after awhile she'd stopped worrying about it. Now I could almost see her nipples and the valley between her breasts looked seriously inviting. I wanted to lick her, just slide my tongue between her creamy tits and...

"Huh?" I looked up, smiling sheepishly as she giggled.

"I asked if you were looking for anything in particular," she said, reaching for my left leg and rubbing me through my trousers.

"Uh, no..." I shook my head. "Not in particular."

"No?" Candy's eyebrows went up playfully and she showed me the tip of her tongue.

"I kinda like the whole thing," I told her, looking back down at her tits and her flat tummy, and especially the slit in the front of her dress.

The gown had a long skirt that split right up the middle in the front. When she sat down and crossed her legs, the dress fell on either side of her thigh. If that slit had gone just an inch higher I would have known what color panties Candy wore. I wanted to reach over with my right hand and touch her leg, but I wasn't quite that bold yet. I tried to talk myself into it, believe me, but I didn't want to ruin our very first date.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?" I lifted my eyes and just then she reminded me of Tiffany; she looked so beautiful.

"You can kiss me," she whispered. "If you want to."

"Alright," I said with a hard swallow. "Yeah. I do, um ... Are you sure?"

"Uh-huh." Candy giggled and I heard her fingernails scratching my pants, felt them tickling my thigh.

She had her hair pinned up in some sort of fancy, expensive hair style that must have taken hours to arrange. Long, silver pins kept it in place and they had little jewels that glittered. I'd never realized a girl could have such a pretty neck and I wondered what Tiffany would look like with her hair like that. I tried not to think about it and Candy made it easier when she turned her body slightly, pressing her breasts against my chest. We were so close I could almost feel her heart beating against mine and she smelled like flowers.

Candy closed her eyes when I kissed her, touching my lips to hers for the first time and only for a second. I pulled back a fraction of inch and when she opened her eyes and started to smile, that's when I gave her a real kiss. I slipped my tongue between her parted lips and Candy's eyes widened with surprise. I fluttered my tongue across hers and felt her body stiffen. She held her breath and I thought she'd push me away, but she didn't. Her tongue wriggled tentatively, her hand squeezed my leg, and her warm, humid breath filled my lungs as she let it go with a sigh.

She seemed to fall on me, even though we were sitting side-by-side in the back of the limousine. I fell backwards slightly, pulling her with me as I hugged her with both arms. Candy wasn't a very good kisser, but she'd never been kissed before in her life either. I'd had a lot of practice and I wanted to make it as nice for her as I could. I kissed the girl slowly, very gently while I rubbed her bare back and shoulders. We were laying on the seat, awkward and bent with our hips turned and legs askew over the edge. Candy's tits were flat against my chest though, her tummy on top of mine, and I felt her fingers touching my face and hair while we made out.

Bzzzzzz ... The phone buzzed and the car had stopped.

Candy pulled her mouth from mine, panting and smiling and looking pink in the soft light. I blinked, breathing hard and fumbling with the handset. I dropped it and Candy giggled, pushing herself up and I saw her dark nipples for the first time. She didn't realize her dress had fallen down at first and I licked my lips. They were darker than Tiffany's, but not as long or fat. Definitely stiff though and I tore my eyes away because I didn't want to embarrass her. I found the handset and picked it up, hearing Candy gasp and then giggle nervously as she fixed her dress.

"We've reached the Hampstead house, sir," the driver told me, keeping his voice professional. The partition was up, of course, but he must have thought we were really having sex or something. Being a limo driver though, I suppose he'd gotten used to that a long time ago. Those things are awesome!

"Thanks," I replied and tried to look out the window, but they'd gotten kind of foggy. "Um ... Are we at the gates, or..."

"We're at the house, sir." He chuckled softly and I didn't blame him.

"Great. Thanks."

"What?" Candy asked, looking ... I dunno ... Amazing. God! She just smiled and I felt my stomach do a flip-flop.

"I was gonna tell him to drive around the block," I told her with a grin. "But it's too late."

"Where are we?" She turned around and rubbed the glass with her hand. "Oh!"

Candy's house was right there and the driver had already gotten out to open the door for us.

"Thank you for the wonderful evening, Josh," Candy said a minute later, standing on the front steps and I'd already seen her mother peeking through the curtains.

"You're welcome," I said, holding her hand and wishing I didn't have to let go. "I had fun."

"Me too," she agreed, glancing at the big front door. "Um, do you want to come in, or..."

"It's kinda late," I said with a glance at the window. "I better just go home."

"Yeah," she said, biting her bottom lip again and I thought that meant I could kiss her.

So I did.

"Mmmm..." Candy smiled, but it had only been a small kiss anyway. A nice one. "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For just ... being you," she said, making a face and giggling again. "Goodnight, Josh."

"Goodnight, Candice."

She opened the door and paused, looking over her shoulder. "Will you call me tomorrow?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah," she said, taking a deep breath and nodding quickly.

"Okay," I said. "Yeah. I'll call you."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

We just looked at each other.

"Go away now!" Candy giggled and waved her fingers at me as if shooing a bird.

"Go inside first."

"I will."

"Okay."

"I'm going."

"Goodnight."

"Josh!"

"What?"

"Nothing!" Candy laughed and practically jumped through the door, slamming it behind her.

Girls are so weird.


"My mom's not home tonight," Candy said and I'd called her right after dinner. "She went to some fund raiser thing for penguins."

"Penguins?" I laughed. "What? Are they like endangered?"

"Everything's endangered nowadays," she said, laughing with me. "Maybe it's something else. I don't know."

"What about your dad?"

"He's still in Shanghai or someplace."

"Oh."

"I told him to bring me a panda bear."

"Those are definitely endangered!" I told her with another laugh, switching the phone to my other ear.

"I don't care," Candy sighed. "Do you want to come over?"

"Uhhh..."

"Hey, um..."

"What?" I asked, hoping she wasn't going to change her mind. I hadn't even had a chance to say yes!

"Did you see my boobs last night?"

"No," I said, clearing my throat. "Why?"

"Because I'd be really embarrassed if you did."

"You're not embarrassed to ask me though?"

"You wouldn't lie to me, right?"

"No! Uh-uh," I said quickly, praying this wasn't some sort of devious girl test.

"Are you sure?" she sang softly and I thought of rattlesnakes for some reason.

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard. "I sort of saw them."

"I thought you said you didn't?"

"Just for a second, I swear! I didn't really see anything, that's what I meant."

"Oh."

"Can I still come over?"

"Did you think about me today?"

"What? Yeah. Of course."

"All day?" she teased me and I laughed.

"Kind of."

"Did you tell your friends about me?"

"Um ... Sorta," I said slowly. "I told them we went out."

"Did you tell them you have a girlfriend now?"

"Do I?" I challenged her, but she ignored it completely.

"Or did you just say you went out with some girl your mom set you up with?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Really?"

"I told them I went out with a really, um ... hot girl."

"Hot?"

"Yeah," I said softly, bracing myself in case she got mad. Tiffany had never talked to me like this!

"Okay," Candy said with a sigh. "You can come over, I guess."

"Right now?"

"Yeah! Silly!" She giggled. "Hurry up!"

"Okay." I hung up the phone and then wondered if I should have said goodbye first.


"Oh! Hi, um..." I blinked at the Hispanic woman who opened the door. "Is Candice home?"

"Si." She looked me up and down.

"Can I see her?" I asked and I knew they had a live-in maid, but I'd never met her before. She didn't seem too friendly.

"Si," she said again and then said something else in Spanish and stepped aside to let me in.

"Thanks," I said, giving her my best get-out-trouble smile. It never worked on my mom either.

We went upstairs and the Hampstead's had a very large house, bigger than the one I lived in. I guess it could be called a mansion and had a lot of nice stuff in it. It reminded me of a museum. Candy's father owned a steel company, except it didn't make steel. He bought scrap metal in the United States, because we have a lot of it, and sold it to the Chinese because they need all the metal they can get their hands on. He made a ton of money and did it with only two offices, one in Seattle and another one in Shanghai, and less than thirty people on his payroll. Him and my dad got along great, believe me, except the guy always seemed to be in China.

"Hey!" Candy smiled at me from her bed. "Thanks, Rosita. Close the door, okay?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, stepping out of the way as the maid closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Painting my toenails," she said with a shrug. "What's it look like?"

"Just like that, I guess." I smiled and looked around.

I'd been to Candy's house before, but never in her bedroom. It looked seriously girly, you know. A lot of pink stuff and junk all over; like jewelry and hairbrushes, and I saw her bra hanging from the doorknob of her closet. It had little pink butterflies on the cup things. Her room smelled nice too, like strawberries or peaches maybe, I wasn't sure. I liked it though, but mostly I just liked the idea that this was where Candy got naked. I felt my dick getting hard and it did that all the time, so I'd gotten pretty used to ignoring it.

"You like my room?" she asked. "Come here. Sit down, it's okay."

"Yeah. It's nice," I decided, but mostly I looked at her.

Candy wore a pair of pink shorts and a halter top colored like a rainbow. It wasn't much larger than a bra and I could see her tummy and especially her legs, all the way up to the soft hollows of her thighs. The shorts weren't very large at all and they looked familiar for some reason.

"Are those Tiffany's shorts?" I asked, forgetting my dad's advice completely.

"Yeah," Candy said without looking up. "I borrowed them."

"When?"

"I don't know." She kept painting her toes, brushing the nails carefully with bright red polish. "Last year maybe. They still fit okay though."

"I thought you didn't like her?"

"Tiffany?" Candy looked up and smiled. "She's okay. You know, for a robot or whatever."

"But..." I frowned, remembering how Tiffany had told me she and Candy talked about me all time.

I hadn't even known Candice liked to be called Candy until our date, but Tiffany had known. I wondered what else they knew about each other, but I didn't really want to find out either. I mean, Tiffany knew everything about me!

"I just like to tease you sometimes," she said. "When you make me mad or whatever."

"I make you mad?"

"Once in awhile," Candy sighed. "You're totally different when she's not around though."

"I am?"

"Last night was great," she said, looking up and giving me a smile. "I had so much fun."

"So did I."

"But when she's around?" Candy went back to painting her toes. "It's like I'm not even alive."

"That's not true," I said, wondering if she liked me or hated me or what.

"That's what Tiffany said too."

"What did she say?"

"That you're always looking at me."

"Oh."

"I didn't really believe her though."

"She can't lie," I said, but I still wasn't sure I'd been checking Candy out as much as Tiffany had claimed. I'd just sorta been looking at her.

"I know," she said, putting the cap on her nail polish and twisting it. "Do you wanna blow on my toes?"

"What?'

"Blow on them," she repeated with a grin. "Or they'll take forever to dry."

"Are you mad at me?" I asked with a hard swallow. "I mean, is this like a fight or something?"

"No!" Candy giggled. "We're just talking."

"Oh."

"You've never talked to a real girl before, huh?"

"Not like this," I agreed, feeling my face growing warm. "It's kind of ... I dunno."

"Me too," she sighed and wiggled her toes invitingly. "I never had a boyfriend before."

"I know."

"Oh, like it's obvious?" She rolled her eyes. "Thanks!"

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Blow on my toes and I'll forgive you." Candy smiled as she lifted her right foot off the bed. "Come on ... I know you want to."

"Are you going to keep teasing me?" I asked, kicking off my shoes and turning around.

"Probably," she said. "You don't like it?"

"I don't know yet," I told her truthfully, but I definitely liked the way she smiled at me.

I liked her pretty face and her sixteen-year-old body, imperfections and all. I liked not knowing what she'd say next and the confusion in my heart. It felt like Candy was playing roulette with my emotions and every time I thought I should get mad, I found myself liking her even more. It didn't make sense. Tiffany wasn't like that at all. I knew exactly what she'd say or what she'd do, like a book I'd read a hundred times, but Candy...

"Give me your foot," I said, sitting in the middle of her bed while Candy leaned against her pillows.

She didn't say anything as I cupped her right heel in my palm. My fingers moved along the underside, but I didn't want to tickle her. I covered the top with my other hand, wrapping her small foot completely and bringing it close to my mouth. She had long, skinny toes, but they were cute and painted red and I could smell the lacquer as I pursed my lips. I blew softly and watched Candy's face, her bright brown eyes as she watched me.

"I always thought if I had a boyfriend I could tell him anything," she said softly. "Like I wouldn't have any secrets at all."

"Yeah," I breathed, blowing the word across her toes.

"But right now," she said. "Sitting here with you? I've got a secret and I'm scared to tell you."

"You don't have to be scared," I whispered, sliding my top hand up to her ankle and along her shin.

"So that either means you're not really my boyfriend, or..." She paused and sucked on her lips as I rubbed her leg up and down slowly.

"Or what?"

"Or else everybody always has secrets," she sighed, playing her fingers across her tummy as her breasts rose and fell.

"If I ask you to be my girlfriend," I kissed her foot, "would you still be scared?"

"What about Tiffany?"

"I don't know," I said. "She's not going to get jealous."

"So..." Candy smiled weakly. "What about me?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Do you love me, Josh?"

"If I say yes and you laugh at me..."

"That's my secret," she confessed, blinking her eyes as if she wanted to look anywhere else but into mine.

"I love you, Candy."

"I love you too," she said, whispering the words on top of mine and smiling as I let go of her foot and crawled across her body.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, pressing my hips between her thighs and covering her tits with my chest.

"You have to now," she breathed, lifting her head as I pulled the pillow out from under her.

Two pillows, actually, and I tossed them to the floor as she lay flat on the lavender bedspread. That seemed much more comfortable as I kissed Candy gently, teasing her lush lips with the tip of my tongue until she opened for it a heartbeat later. I moved against her as my erection demanded, pressing my crotch against hers with far too many layers of clothing between us. She had her thighs spread and I felt her legs moving against mine. Candy's hands slipped under my t-shirt and up my back, her fingernails scratching and finally digging into me as our kisses became frantic with desire.

We were making love that way, separated physically perhaps, but not emotionally. I thrust my swollen cock against her pussy while Candy pulled me closer with her arms and legs. My chest rubbed across her tits, tugging the skimpy halter back and forth until it didn't cover her breasts at all. She gasped into my mouth, arching her back as I felt her swollen nipples through the cotton between us. They were long and hard and I desperately wished to kiss them with my lips and tease them with my tongue. But Candy wouldn't let me go. She chased my mouth with hers, flushed and panting with wild brown eyes.

We needed more touching than that and I fumbled with my pants, grunting and trying to hold myself up on one arm and reach between our moving bodies with the other. Candy helped me, pulling my t-shirt over my head while we drank cool air and smiled crazily at each other. She squirmed and pushed my pants off my hips, kicking her legs as she tried to use her feet. We were silly and clumsy, giggling until I finally had to push myself onto my knees and unbutton her shorts. I pulled them down along with her panties as Candy bent her knees and brought them together just below her naked tits.

She pressed the soles of her feet against my chest, smiling happily and nothing stopped me as I leaned forward. Her legs parted and went over my shoulders. The head of my cock found her vulnerable sex ready and waiting, already glistening with arousal. I had Candy trapped, pinned to bed as my penis slid along the cleft of her vulva and across the swell of her pubis. I felt her curling pubic hair tickling my skin and the heat seemed to pour out of her. I moved my hips, positioning my cock for another attempt. I pushed and felt her greasy labia parting, but I couldn't find the entrance and my penis slid upward again.

"Put it inside," I breathed, looking into Candy's beautiful face. "Put my cock inside your pussy."

"Yeah," she agreed, slipping her hand between our bodies and grasping my cock gingerly.

She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, furrowing her smooth brow with concentration. She rubbed the glans up and down her slit and the mouth of Candy's vagina must have been deep between her thighs. She held me there and I pushed gently, feeling the vague discomfort of her hymen blocking my way. I hadn't even considered she might be a virgin, not after spending more than two years with Tiffany. But of course, Candy had never made love before in her life and when I tore through her cherry she jerked and gasped, her body contracting around that one moment until it passed a heartbeat later.

"I love you," I whispered, wanting to see her eyes and know she was okay. "Look at me ... Candy..."

"Mmmm..." she sighed, blinking with her lips pressed together and panting through her nose.

"I love you," I told her again, kissing her lips and coaxing her to kiss me back.

"I love you too." she breathed, trembling as my tongue found hers and I didn't know if she was frightened or just nervous or both.

We kissed while I began to move, rocking my hips as gently as I could. When Candy didn't try to stop me, I began working my cock slowly deeper with every thrust. Whenever I tried to relax, her pussy would try to push me back out, the walls of her sex closing against my penis until I forced them open a second later. It felt like a game of tug o war or something, the constant pushing and pulling between her thighs. When I had all of my cock inside her finally, I held myself there. I felt myself ready to cum any moment and I wanted to hold back as long as I could. Making love to Candy seemed so completely unlike fucking Tiffany. I had to savor every second of it, memorizing every detail so I'd never forget how it felt making love to her for the very first time.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned, pushing deep one last time and shivering with the subtle violence of my orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.