Candice
Chapter 1: In the Big Inning

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Big Inning - Fifteen-year-old Josh seems to have everything a teenage boy could want: loving parents, a bright future, and best of all, a beautiful social appliance named Tiffany who loves him...So why would he ever want to go on a date with a real girl?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Quick!" I whispered, pushing down between Tiffany's slender shoulders. "Bend over."

"Josh!" she exclaimed just as softly and every bit as urgently. "We're going to get caught!"

"No we won't!" I grinned at her, ignoring the feigned annoyance that spoiled her otherwise perfect smile.

"You're so romantic," she sighed, trying her best to make me feel guilty. "Just hurry up. Everyone's waiting for dessert."

"I know. Spread your legs ... Hold on..." I pulled up her frilly black skirt just enough to expose Tiffany's sweet, round ass.

"Don't! Oh!" She narrowed her ice blue eyes, staring at me over her shoulder as I tugged her thong down. "You could have left it ... Ugh! Ow! ... Slow!"

"Ummm..." I sighed as I felt my erection sinking into the depths of her snug, moist pussy.

"Yeah," she breathed, biting her bottom lip as I pulled back and pushed again, getting all of my cock inside her that time.

"Like that?" I asked, panting the words as I leaned over her back and trapped Tiffany against the kitchen counter.

"I like it. Grab my tits, Josh ... Fuck me! Harder!"

"You're such a faker!" I laughed, feeling giddy with the raw joy of sex.

She made me feel drunk with love as much as lust, but when I had my cock inside her, aching with the need to cum, I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Tiffany couldn't either, I'd have bet money on that. She liked to play the responsible role, resisting our mutual desires and finding reasons to tell me no. As if she could. I owned her. She belonged to me as surely as the sky was blue and grass grew green. We'd been having sex for two years, ever since I'd gotten her from my parents for my thirteenth birthday, and not once had Tiffany ever refused me. It simply wasn't in her nature.

"Uh-huh! Uh! Huh!" she agreed, gasping softly as she pushed herself against my cock. "Harder! Harder! Harder!"

She breathed the word like a mantra, over and over while I held her heavy tits in my hands. The silk blouse hid nothing as my fingers swept across her swollen nipples. They were always long and fat, perfect for nursing newborn babies and teenage boys. Tiffany's breasts were so amazing to me, so perfect; I couldn't believe she wasn't full of milk. I'd have made her pregnant if I could. I dreamt of it sometimes, seeing her belly all big and round, her nipples dripping thin milk onto her pale skin. I had that image in my head while I fucked her and I slid my left hand down to find her tummy soft and flat and utterly empty.

"Ah!" Tiffany gave a sharp yelp as I found her clit, bringing her off quickly, just as I knew it would.

The sensation of her pussy contracting around my cock was too much and I came a heartbeat later, driving myself as deep inside her as possible. I hugged her tightly with one arm around her tits and the other around her tummy. I breathed in the perfumed scent of her blonde hair, kissing her while my orgasm joined with hers in a secret pool of passion. I liked to imagine my sperm seeping into her womb and finding some part of Tiffany that her makers had overlooked. But her ovaries were empty and in my worst moods it seemed to me that fucking a robot was nearly as futile as loving one.

"Hmmmm..." She smiled weakly, pink faced and damp. "Thank you."

"Yeah." I agreed with a grin of my own, letting her go and pulling my cock out of her carefully.

I wanted to leave as much of my semen inside her as I could and I pulled up her thong, making sure what little crotch there was covered her small, pink hole. She wore a maid's uniform; black skirt and white blouse, a thin apron and all that. It wasn't supposed to be totally sexy, but with Tiffany wearing it ... Yeah. The girl looked completely hot which explained why I'd wanted her so badly just then. But I didn't really need an excuse either; I always seemed to want her.

She fixed her stockings and skirt while I fixed my trousers, feeling my penis hot and sticky as I tucked it away. She straightened my tie and fussed with my collar while I pulled her platinum hair from her eyes and tucked it behind her ears. I loved her long, fine hair and refused to let her pin it up or even put it in a ponytail. Mom had wanted Tiffany to wear some sort of lace cap thing, but I'd talked her out of that idea.

"Do I look okay?" Tiffany asked and then made a face. "Oh! It's coming out!"

"You look great," I told her, but her short black skirt wouldn't hide her wet thighs if she sat down. "We'd better get out there."

"Thanks a lot," she sighed, picking up the silver tray already loaded with china cups and saucers, cream and sugar, and an ornate pot of coffee.

"You're welcome," I replied with a smile, picking up another tray with thin slices of fancy cake and assorted sweets.

"Your mom's going to kill me," Tiffany decided, but we both knew I'd be the one in trouble.

It had been worth it though, fucking Tiffany in the kitchen while Mom entertained the neighbors just outside. She liked to have these small dinners every now and again when my dad was away on business. It kept her busy and while I wouldn't have called Mom a socialite, she did have to meet certain expectations. I never really thought about how much money we had, but Dad was a millionaire on paper at least and so we lived in an exclusive neighborhood with exclusive neighbors.

"Where have you been?" Mom chided us gently in front of her guests and they all smiled politely.

Especially Candice Hampstead.

"Sorry, Mom." I set the tray down and Tiffany did the same with hers.

"Poor Candice has been sitting here all alone." Mom smiled at the girl and while nobody had come out and said anything, she was the reason for this little soiree.

"I'm alright," Candice said with a smile. "It's beautiful here. I've always loved your garden."

"Thank you," Mom said agreeably. "Josh, sit down. Tiffany can take care of that."

"He's such a good boy," Mrs. Hampstead said. "And handsome too. You're growing up so quickly, Josh."

"Oh, um ... Thanks," I replied, sitting down next to Candice. I gave her a smile, but more for my mom's benefit than hers.

"Here you are ... Excuse me..." Tiffany served coffee while Mom and her friends largely ignored her. I had to ignore her too.

"Don't let him grow up too fast," Mrs. Norris said. "When my Patrick left for West Point..."

Like Mrs. Hampstead, she wasn't much older than my mom, and her son a couple years older than me. I suppose that's why they'd all become friends. Most of our neighbors were older and retired, but a few of them were still in their thirties. Candice had grown up an only child like everyone else, and that's the other thing about living in an exclusive, upper-class neighborhood - there just weren't a lot of kids around. In fact, we were probably the only teenagers for five miles who hadn't gotten sent off to a finishing school in France or a military school in Virginia.

Of course, that meant we were supposed to be friends and hang out together, and maybe even go out on a date or something.

I stole a glance at Candice while they kept talking about Patrick and she looked nice. I always remembered my first impression of her as a skinny little girl with braces and pigtails, but she hadn't looked like that in a long time. She crossed her legs and her skirt fell up her thigh and I stared at her creamy skin until she smoothed it over her knee. I swallowed hard and realized Tiffany held a cup for me, even though I didn't like coffee very much.

"Here you are," she said softly. "Be careful. It's hot."

"Yeah." I smiled at her and caught Candice looking at us.

"So, have you given any thought to college yet?" Mrs. Norris asked me.

"Josh is too young to worry about that," Mom said before I could answer. "He still has a few years of high school left.

"Oh, it's never too early to plan ahead," Mrs. Hampstead offered. "Candice wants to go to Radcliff. Isn't that right dear?"

"Mom wants me to go to Radcliff," she said to the rest of us, earning a small frown from her mother. "I'm thinking about Sarah Lawrence, actually."

"Well..." Mrs. Hampstead cleared her throat. "We're still talking about it."

"Josh could go to Harvard," Mrs. Norris suggested. "My husband's a Harvard man. It's a marvelous school."

"Uh, maybe," I said with a shrug, glancing at Candice. She had nice tits, I decided, almost as nice as Tiffany's the way they stuck out above her flat tummy. That could have been her bra though and I wondered what she'd look like naked.

"And so close to Radcliff too." Mrs. Hampstead looked at her daughter. "Wouldn't that be nice? You wouldn't have to be all alone!"

"I'll probably go to Sarah Lawrence," Candice said, giving me an apologetic smile.

I looked down quickly.

"Hmmmm..." My mom nodded thoughtfully as she watched us and I could almost see the wheels spinning.


"Josh? Be a good boy and walk Candice home, will you?" Mrs. Hampstead asked me half an hour later. "If that's okay with you, Trish?"

"Of course," my mom agreed. "Josh would be happy to see her home. Wouldn't you?"

"Uh, sure," I said, having no choice in the matter.

"Can you help me with my sweater?" Candice asked me. "It's getting kind of chilly."

"Yeah." I held it for her, letting the girl get her arms inside and giving Tiffany a quick glance.

"Why do you keep looking at her so much?"

"Who?" I felt my face growing warm as we walked through the gardens and around the house.

"Your pet girl," Candice said, pausing to sniff a flower.

"She's not a pet," I replied, trying not to stare at her butt, except the way she bent over pulled the back of her dress tight and she had a nice one, even with her sort of narrow hips. A seriously round butt, just big enough for my hands, I thought, and...

"Right," she said with a laugh, looking over her shoulder suddenly. "She's the perfect getaway."

"What?" I looked up to catch her eyes staring into mine.

"Like in the commercials?" she said. "The perfect getaway after a hard day at the office."

"Oh." I shrugged. "I don't work in an office."

"I hate those stupid commercials."

"Me too."

"Really?" Candice smiled at me as we started walking again.

"Yeah," I said. "They make it sound like ... I dunno..."

"Sound like what?"

"Car commercials," I decided. "Like they're selling machines."

"They are machines though."

"Kinda."

"You're kinda hopeless," Candice said with a giggle. "You had sex with her tonight, didn't you? When you guys took forever to get the coffee?"

"We didn't take forever," I protested.

"But you did do it."

"How do you know?"

"She smelled like sex." Candice grinned. "It was strong too."

"Oh."

I kicked at a twig that had fallen on the sidewalk. Autumn had come and there were a lot of leaves and twigs and stuff. I liked it though. It's my favorite part of the year.

"How do you know what sex smells like?" I wondered, but she ignored me. Or maybe I didn't say it that loud, since talking to a real girl felt sort of weird. It seemed a lot easier talking to Tiffany.

"How come you don't like me?"

"Huh?" I looked up and saw Candice staring at me.

We'd stopped walking and stood beneath one of the old fashioned lamps that lit the street. She'd grown up a lot over the last year or so, turning sixteen just a month before and already filling out. She wasn't perfect like Tiffany, but real girls never are and some people thought that's what made real girls even better than the synthetic ones. It's like what my dad said once, "Imperfections are the proof of life." But I wasn't sure I understood what that meant.

Candice wasn't perfect, I knew that. She had a pretty face, with high cheeks and one of those cute, upturned noses, but her eyes were just brown. A nice brown, I suppose, but they couldn't compare to Tiffany's ice blue eyes. Candice had blonde hair as well, but it wasn't special, just sort of a dirty blonde like a lot of girls have. She had nice tits and a thin waist, but narrow hips too. She looked like a tomboy sorta, like she had a less than feminine vibe, you know? I mean, she was definitely a girl and a pretty one, but ... Compared to Tiffany? I kinda liked perfection.

"How come you never liked me?" she repeated, crossing her arms over her breasts. "Ever since you moved in, you always ignored me."

"I like you," I said with a shrug. "I just ... you know ... I hardly ever see you."

"Only when your mom invites me over," Candice sighed and we both knew that was the truth. I never went out of my way to look for her or anything. Why would I?

"Sorry." I didn't know what else to say and I sorta leaned towards her house and hoped she'd start walking again. We weren't that far away. The sooner I got her home, the sooner I could get back to Tiffany.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uhhh..."

"I mean, besides your convertible."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You know," Candice said with a grin. "You pull her top down and go for a spin?"

"That's a stupid joke," I told her.

"Sensitive!"

"Come on," I said, jerking my head. "We're almost there."

"So you don't have a girlfriend," she said as we started walking. "Okay. Soooo ... Have you even kissed a real girl before?"

"What do you care?"

"I'm just curious. You're the only boy I know with his own robot."

"She's not a robot."

"Synthetic artificial whatever!" Candice laughed. "Who cares? Are you ever gonna kiss a girl?"

"Why?" I stared at her. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"What?" She blinked quickly. "Of course not!"

"Good!"

"Really good!"

We walked the last fifty yards in silence.

"I think I can make it from here," Candice decided, looking at her house as we'd reached the wrought iron gates. Everybody had huge lawns and big walls and all that stuff. It looked nice, I guess, but it sucks growing up in a place like that.

"Okay," I agreed, already turning around.

"Thank you for walking me home, Josh."

"You're welcome," I said over my shoulder.

"Bye."

"Ciao." I gave her a wave without looking.

Stupid Candice. What did she care who I kissed? It wasn't any of her business and I bet she'd never kissed a boy either. She wasn't that pretty, not like she could stop traffic or anything. Tiffany could though and she'd never said a bad word about anyone in her life. Not once! And Candice wondered why I didn't have a real girlfriend?

"All you gotta do is listen to yourself in the mirror!" I half-yelled, but I didn't think she'd heard me and it didn't make a lot of sense anyway. Except it kinda did.


"Where's Mom?" I asked, finding Tiffany standing topless in my bedroom.

"Hi Josh!" She smiled brightly over her shoulder, as if she hadn't seen me in a year, and that was pretty normal for her. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," I said with a smile, watching as she unrolled her left stocking.

"Trish is still outside with her guests," she said. "They're drinking wine."

"Oh." I nodded and bit my bottom lip as Tiffany's tits were hanging down sweetly. She had her left foot on my bed, bent over her knee with her butt pushing outward beneath her skirt. She seemed to be taking a long time getting that stocking down, but I didn't mind.

"She told me to take a bath because I stink," Tiffany said with a giggle.

"Mom said that?" I frowned.

"She wanted to embarrass me, I think."

"Did she?"

"No," she sighed. "I don't know how to be embarrassed."

"You're lucky," I told her, but Tiffany probably did wish she knew what it felt like.

She loved me, I knew that, but she couldn't say it. I wasn't even sure how it felt for her. What Tiffany might have thought was love might have just been some kind of bug in her programming. Or the guys who fixed her might have decided it was easier to let her think she was in love than to try and rewire her. So long as she didn't run around saying it, who would care? Except for happiness, which I knew she was programmed for, Tiffany never got angry or sad. She never got jealous or embarrassed, or showed any other kind of emotion. Just love and only for me.

I worried about that sometimes.

"Ewwww!" She made a face a few minutes later as she peeled off her thong. "You're such a bad boy!"

"Me?" I grinned at her and maybe it's kind of perverted, but I really liked seeing her all messy with my cum.

"You do it," she said, letting go of the waistband so her thong stretched between her thighs, just below her sticky sex.

"It's not my fault," I sighed, getting on my knees in front of her. "You should buy some real panties."

"But you told me you like this kind."

"I do!" I laughed, pulling her thong down her legs slowly and the triangle crotch was covered with a milky glaze.

"Then it's your fault!" she said with a giggle. "Careful! Don't get it on me!"

"I'm not! You big baby," I teased her. "You got it all over your pussy. Who cares about your knees?"

"I do!"

"And it's half yours anyway," I reminded her, taking a deep breath and savoring the smell of our mixed up cum. "You do stink."

"Be nice!" Tiffany put her hands on my shoulders, stepping out of her thong carefully one foot at a time.

"If I wasn't nice, I'd put these in your mouth," I said, holding up her thong and watching her eyes get big.

"What? You wouldn't dare!"

"If you dared me I would," I told her and we'd only recently started playing strange games like this.

"Oh yeah?" she said, pursing her lips and crossing her arms over her tits. "I dare you."

"Get on your knees!"

"Josh!"

"I told you I'd do it! Down here! Hurry up!"

"You'd better not!" she said, holding my shoulders as she knelt in front of me.

"Open your mouth," I told her and Tiffany licked her lips. "Wider ... There you go ... How's that taste? Good?"

"Ummph!" Her eyes grew wide as I pushed her thong between her lips and she wanted me to do it.

I could see her tits rising and falling as she breathed sharply through her nose. Her skin had already turned pink and her eyes had taken on a moist sheen that told me she was getting turned on. We knew each other so well by then and even though we both knew Tiffany had only been pretending to be reluctant, it was still a lot of fun. Being forced to suck on her cum stained panties wasn't humiliating for her at all. She didn't even know what the word meant! So there wasn't anything mean about it, you know? Nothing hurtful and I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough, so Tiffany helped me.

"Ohhhh..." I groaned, slipping my cock inside her slick pussy after pushing her onto her back.

"Hmmph!" Tiffany nodded eagerly as she brought her knees up, getting her legs over my shoulders because we liked fucking that way a lot.

I could see the tendons and muscles of her jaw moving as she washed her thong with her tongue, swallowing cum flavored spit. I leaned into her with my arms straight and elbows locked, rolling her butt off the carpet as I bent her double beneath me. Tiffany's knees were past her shoulders and I had a straight shot into her pussy. Christ! She felt so wet inside, so amazingly hot, and her pussy would grab my dick and squeeze every time she tightened her tummy and thighs. My dick had grown a lot bigger since I'd broken her cherry, but Tiffany hadn't changed at all. Her pussy was still small and sweet and I loved seeing the expressions on her face while we made love. Surprise, joy, lust, love, pain pleasure, they were all there. And sometimes all of them at once.

"I love you," I breathed. "I love fucking you."

"Umph hmph!" Tiffany agreed panting through her nose and scratching my thighs with her fingernails.

She was going to cum any second and I fucked her hard, the way she liked it. My balls slapped her upturned ass as I leaned down to kiss her closed lips. She kept that thong in her mouth the whole time, even while she came, sucking the juices of our previous sex and drinking them down. Her pussy clenched itself around my cock, trying to hold me inside while she shivered and kicked her legs until the right one fell of my shoulder. Tiffany could have some wild cums and her pussy always went a little crazy. I had to pull out before I lost it and I did, grabbing my cock in my left hand and pushing her other leg off me.

I crawled up her body, practically sitting on her quivering tummy as I jerked off on her tits. I wanted to see it this time. I wanted to watch my cum shoot out across her beautiful body. I pumped my cock a half dozen times before arching my back and groaning with pleasure. Semen spurted over tits and onto her face and then her neck before I adjusted my aim, grinning and sliding my fist up and down the wet shaft. I shot my load on her fat nipples, painting those perfect pink nubs white with sperm. I didn't cum as much as I wanted, not as much as I sometimes did, but it was enough.

I rubbed my cockhead over her tits and then between them as Tiffany pushed them together for me. We'd done that before too, tit fucking, and it was kinda fun. She didn't mind and I leaned over her prone body, sliding my dick between her awesome breasts and leaving a trail of leaking semen behind. We were both hot and sticky, especially her, and my dick couldn't stay hard. I slipped my fingers between Tiffany's lips and she opened her mouth, letting me pull the thong out. I used it to wipe the cum off her cheek and then I had to kiss her.

The idea that she'd just spent ten minutes sucking cummy panties didn't bother me at all. She wanted a kiss, I could tell, and I needed her. I covered her body with mine as Tiffany spread her legs around my hips. My spent cock snuggled against her wet pussy and my chest pressed against her cum stained nipples. I stroked her hair while she rubbed my shoulders and down my back, and we looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Whatever I tasted as my tongue explored Tiffany's mouth, I told myself it was all her and I didn't hesitate even for a second to prove how much I loved her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.