Ghost Lover - Cover

Ghost Lover

Copyright© 2010 by Pdogg0130

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple move into an old house where things go bump in the night and day...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

That Morning...

I slept through the day; the sun shined brightly through the window. I felt a familiar chill on me, this time on my entire body. I felt myself in a sexual euphoria as lips and hands touched me all over. I was in a trance, motionless, as I thought I was having a wet dream.

I felt my cock devoured by a cold mouth, as if this person had eaten ice mints. I quivered as from the ice cold feel of her mouth shoot through my cock throughout my body. I gasped for air as the sensation ran through me. I felt the air grow cold around me as my body froze to the bed. I shivered from the wintry feel of the lips. I exhaled as the sensation was released through my warm breath.

Her hair felt like icicles across my stomach and hips. I reached down to feel who was there but grabbed nothing but cold air. I opened my eyes, to see if the sensation would go away. I tried to shout but the feel of Delilah's lips had taken over my senses.

I was spellbound by the sight of the translucent body of Delilah, naked on my legs as her head bobbed on my engorged cock. Her ass stuck up in the air, pearly white, round and beautiful as she kneeled between my thighs. Her tongue wrapped around my fully grown cock as her mouth took him in. The cold feel of her mouth drove me to the brink of an orgasm a few times, but she expertly stopped me each time. How? To this day I still don't know.

She stops and floated up above me. She stared down at my naked flesh and smiled a soft gentle grin. She spread her legs and lowered herself just above my twitching cock. I held him between my fingers as I aimed my cock up to her pussy. She spread her pussy's labia and stroked a finger across the cool slippery flesh inside her pussy.

I watched intently as she rubbed herself as I thought to myself and watched my ghostly friend above me fingering her pussy. She moaned and howled as her head thrashed back and her chest heaved. I felt her ghostly orgasm drip on me, on the tip of my cock. It was cold, bitter chill covered it as I was glued to her pussy and fingers.

She came down, lowered herself on my dick until my cock's head entered her. It was just as I thought, cold yet slick with an icy wetness. I shook as if I were naked in the cold and watched her lower herself on me completely. She floated up and down, rhythmically, like no other woman I had been with. I could only gawk at her body's movement while the frosty stimulation of her movement reverberated through me.

She reached down, fingered herself as she kept on her steady pace. I tried to hang on to her hips, but had no success since her ghostly presence had no solid form. She raised her finger to her lips and savored her salty-sweet yet cold womanly flavor. She smiled as she began a more vigorous outing.

Then the unexpected, I was completely into the ride when I felt my balls tighten as I released my cum through my shaft. She pumped harder, faster as her feet hovered off the bed and me.

I moaned, "OH FUCK! I AM ABOUT TO CUM!!!"

She smiled and touched my chest. Her hand felt like if they were dipped into ice water. I yelled as she touched me, cold covered my body as I shivered from the freezing touch. I couldn't move, I had been frozen, not literally but definitely I couldn't move, as my orgasm continued to build deep within me.

Finally, my explosion happened. It gushed out of me for what seemed like a gallon of sperm. I kept shooting deep into her icy crevice. The warmth of my orgasm set Delilah off to her own ghostly orgasm as she came with a fervor and fury. I felt Delilah's own juices flow down on to my balls, causing a mini orgasmic sensation to creep through my balls to my spine.

I shivered and shook uncontrollably to the best orgasm I had since I first lost my virginity. I may have blackened out but I can't remember but I know I came a lot.

The orgasm subsided slowly as my body began to regain its color. I noticed Delilah above me as she floated aimlessly with a large grin on her face. She seemed to be in sexual heaven from where I laid.

She came down to me, lay beside me, and kissed my lips softly, "you don't need her with me around Ramon. I can do things to you like no other woman, alive or dead can."

She said that with a straightforward and serious face. She sat up as I watched her rise. She turned in a blur, so fast I didn't notice and she was on top of me, kissing me. The wintry feel I felt earlier returned as her entire being covered me, became one with me. She kissed me and whispered softly, "leave her for me lover."

It took all my might to roll out from under her and I fell off the bed with a loud thump. She giggled as she floated off the bed to my side. "You ok baby?"

I grabbed my head as I felt the growing lump from the fall, "yeah I am ok."

I never answered her, just stood up and walked away. "I need to get ready. I have to talk to Tonya."

Delilah grew furious; her appearance seemed to become larger as I watched through the mirror. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, started the shower to a balmy steam. She screeched loudly and disappeared through the door.

I shrugged, a little scared, and entered the hot bath. My body still felt the effects of her icy cold touch. The warmth of the water surrounding my body made me feel better. I relaxed after a while; the hot water warmed my body and made me feel better, more at ease.

I placed my hands on the shower wall and lowered my head to the ground. The water ran off my back and down between my ass and legs. I breathed hard, fast, gasped for air. "My God what is happening?"

Later that day

I arrived back home after a long drive. I needed that to clear my head and figure out what had happened and how far I need to let it go. "Delilah! Come out here!" I yelled as I tried to get her to come out. "Come out here now!"

Delilah appeared from under the floor. She startled me, as the cold chill that follows her crept up my shirt to my skin. I turned, faced her at eye level. "Look. What was all that about last night?"

"I ... I ... Ramon I am sorry," she sounded sincere as her voice lowered as her eyes turned to the ground. "I was jealous," she whispered.

"You were what? What the hell you mean jealous?" A perplexed look comes to my face.

"I am sorry, it will not happen again." Her eyes never stopped looking at the ground.

"You are damn right it won't!" I felt bold now. I stepped closer to her, I felt her chill grow the closer I got.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.