Ghost Lover - Cover

Ghost Lover

Copyright© 2010 by Pdogg0130

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple move into an old house where things go bump in the night and day...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

We shared everything and sometimes when I walked in from a long day of work, she would have the home smelling like bakery. I would walk into the kitchen and there would be freshly baked bread or pies on the stovetop waiting for me.

She even learned to enjoy my kind of music. I would play jazz and at first she did not care for it too much. She would lower the volume or turn off the stereo or eject the CD like a Frisbee, but now she enjoyed it especially when I played Miles Davis or John Coltrane. She preferred the oldies more then the newer jazz. A picky ghost as well, but she was nice.

After a night out, I came home with my good friend, Tonya. We had a nice night together and we decided to go my home for a nightcap. She's never been to my home, so I decided to show her around. We sat in the den; drank some wine while soft music played in the background.

Two candles illuminated the den setting a sensual mood for us. We sat together and begin to kiss passionately. I held her, touched her and kissed some more.

Then she appeared, hovered behind her, just out of her sight. She had a wicked look on her face. I stared at her, eyes wide as I waved trying to get her to leave, but she did not have any of that.

She opened the window and a cold breeze crept in as the curtains flowed. Tonya shook from the cold. "Want me to close the window?" I asked her.

"No it is fine," she answered as snuggled up closer to me on the large couch. She wrapped her arms around my arm and cozy up to me as I extended my other arm over her shoulders and held her closer.

Tonya kissed me tenderly on my lips and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and realized that Delilah was nearby again. I looked at her as she stared back, fury in her eyes. Jealousy was burning through her as she floated by the candles, making the sway beneath her movement.

I motioned her away with my head. She put her head down and rushed through the room as the wind trails her and blew out the candles.

Tanya asked, "I got a chill. Can we close the windows?"

I nodded, not believing what I had seen. I stood and walked to the windows, closed them and led Tonya to my room.

We entered the room, kissing and groping each other. Our clothes flew off our bodies; our lips and hands never left the other's flesh. Her succulent skin exposed to my eyes. I touched her, felt her warmth, kissed her lips and caressed her breasts.

We lay together, touching, feeling, stroking and teasing. She made her move and lowered her head to my waist. She left a wet trail with her tongue down the center of my chest to the top of my pelvis.

She stroked my stiff cock, slowly and placed soft wet kisses on the tip. Her mouth opened and took the head in. I felt the swirl of her tongue around the head; the sensation made me arch my back in pleasure. She raised her head and went back down as she took me deep into the back of her throat. I could feel her throat open and close as she tried to take my full length, and she succeeded.

She sucked me mightily, took every inch deep into her mouth. I held her long hair in my hands, guided her bobbing head on my cock. She moaned as she felt me grow in her mouth and my hands gripped her hair tighter. Her hands played with my large cum filled balls. She rolled them between her fingers, heightening the sensation I felt in my loins.

I pulled her head off me; the sensation of her mouth drove me too close to orgasm. I returned the favor as I laid her on her back. I placed my hands below her knees and raised them in the air. Her feet rested on the bed as I slowly, methodically kissed up her calves and down her thighs. She shivered with each wet kiss. I brushed my teeth over the sensitive area of her thighs, grazing it, nibbling it as she yelped with pleasure.

I lowered my face into her warm, wet, sweet spot. She felt my hot breath on her, moaned and cooed as my hot breath entered her pussy. She put her hand on the back of my head, held it steady as she felt my breathing on her saturated pussy.

I looked up from between her thighs and smiled wickedly, "you want me to eat this pussy good huh?"

She just nodded and mumbled yes to me. I stuck my tongue out and softly ran it up and down her swollen lips. She shuddered upon contact, her pussy got wetter with every stroke. I licked her like she was ice cream; my stiff tongue parted her lips and entered her core.

She began to yell, "OH GOD! YESSSS! EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!"

I did as she asked and ate her like never before. I released her legs and licked her as my fingers entered her warm hole. I slipped first one finger as my tongue circled her engorged clit. Then I entered a second, touching her inner walls and encircled her clit with my lips.

Then I finally entered a third, slightly curved my fingers upward as I tried to rub her upper inner wall. My lips wrapped tightly around her clit and began to suck on it. My fingers began to quicken their rhythm in and out of her as she bucked on my pounding fingers.

I sucked harder on her clit as she began to shake vigorously on the bed. She wailed her pleasure in one final, orgasmic scream as she drenched my lips and waiting tongue with her pussy juice. She shook as I continued to slowly lick her puffy lips. Her breathing was stammered as she tried to regain her senses.

I noticed she was subsiding from her orgasmic bliss so I rose up from between her thighs. I grabbed her ankles and kissed the bottom of her soles softly as she giggled. "Stop that."

I smiled and grabbed my swollen cock and slowly slid it in her. She winced as the head spread her wet opening. She started to pinch and roll her nipples between her fingers as I pushed myself completely in her. She rolled them harder the deeper I went as she began to moan loudly. I pumped my manhood deep in her, smacking my balls against her ass and she began to scream, "OH FUCK RAMON!!! FUCK ME!!! YESSS!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

I obliged by rocking back and forth into her. I felt her pussy grab onto me and milk me for everything I had. I continued to buck like a mad man as I tried to pound her into submission.

Then I noticed her, Delilah. She floated by me, next to me, behind me, and felt on my sweaty body. I could feel her cold touch on my sweaty, heated body. Her icy lips touched my cheek and a chill ran down my spine and straight through to my balls. The sensation freaked me out as I yelled and exploded gushing out a load deep into Tonya. I kept cumming as I pushed deeper in Tonya as Delilah continued kissing my lips, shoulders and chest.

Tonya's eyes were closed as she felt her own orgasm build and release again. She shook and whimpered as I pressed my body into her thighs, pushing my deflating manhood deeper into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.