The Duty of Princess Katrina
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Daylight woke Katrina. Her blue eyes opened to see that the room was lit by a myriad of small windows high up three of the four walls.

As she moved she pussy ached. Her hand reached down to massage her most intimate area. That part of her had taken a pounding the night before, and Katrina grew wet at the thought of getting another tonight!

She looked over towards her new lover – the Orc King Delrog. The powerful hulk seemed to be sleeping soundly. Katrina smiled at him with unconstrained love. How silly she'd been to have been so reluctant to share a bed with this god-like creature!

Feeling a little bit naughty Katrina sneaked a peek down towards what she liked best.

Delrog's cock was flaccid now, but still impressive. Last night Katrina had grown to know (and worship) every inch of this magnificent beast. Not only the shaft but the big hairy balls that lay beneath it had delighted her teenage tongue.

Oh those balls!

Full of the thickest, tastiest cum imaginable. Able to cum and just keep on cumming. Up her cunt, up her ass, down her throat and all over her big bouncy tits.

Katrina licked her lips, leaned over and tenderly plated a kiss on her masters' penis.

"Awake, my love?" growled Delrog.

"Yes, master!" answered Katrina, brightly, "Awake and eager to serve!"

"Excellent!" smiled the orc, "Then lie on your back!"

With a girlish giggle Katrina moved to obey.

"Good girl!"

To the delight of the Elven Princess Delrog took his cock into his hand and crawled over to position the head at her mouth. Then he leaned over her and stuck it down her willing throat.

Pinned to the mattress Katrina moaned in pleasure as Delrog pumped his cock into her. Her eager tongue desperately worked its' way over the sweaty oral intruder, making it hard as a rock. Then he came, blasting hot cum down her throat. Greedily Katrina gulped it down.

To her surprise Delrog did not then withdraw, but held his cock inside her mouth. Katrina was puzzled, then stunned as what was unmistakably urine blasted down her throat.

Delrog had drunk a lot the previous day and was now pissing a lot. Katrina swallowed cheerfully.

"That's better," said a relieved Delrog as he rolled over onto his back, "I couldn't be bothered to walk over to the cesspit. And you have no objection, do you?"

"Of course not, my love," replied Katrina, reaching over to have a swig from a nearby bottle of drink

Delrog smirked. Truly the SLUT medallion was a powerful magical item. It had utterly converted this stuck-up Elf bitch into his bitch. Later he'd make her eat his shit!

And she would. There was no doubt this whore would lick up every piece of shit and piss he'd produce. And thank him for it. Dumb worthless bitch!

"I'm sorry, my love," he said, "But I must go. Duty calls."

Katrina sighed with genuine sadness.

"Can't you stay?" she pleaded with a pout, "I want you to fuck me!"

Delrog chuckled.

"I know you do, you little slut. Better I must ready my army for my next campaign. I plan to destroy the Elven Kingdom of Percivallia. My warriors are eager for more wimpy Elven men to kill and beautiful Elven women to rape!"

Katrina smiled. Those women were in for a treat!

But something Delrog said jogged a memory...

"Master," she began, "Last night you said I was a slut like my sister. But I have no sister, only brothers."

"Now, now Katrina," said Delrog sitting beside her and patting her arm, "That's not true. You're forgetting Azaria."

Katrina was momentarily stunned. But it was true, she did have a sister. Azaria was the eldest daughter of King, but had disappeared before Katrina had been born. There were rumours that Azaria had been lured away to become a Dark Elf sorceress, or had turned into a unicorn or had tired of courtly life and lived as mysterious sword-for-hire. When she had dwelt on the fate of her older sister Katrina imagined that she given up her privileged life to be with her true love – a peasant blacksmith.

"What happened to her?" she asked, "And how do you know?"

The powerful orc beside her uttered some orcish words and waggled his fingers towards a mirror on the far side of the room. The mirror exploded into light and then reformed as a picture - a moving picture.

"It is several years ago," intoned Delrog, "And this is the Princess Azaria."

Katrina watched as the moving picture showed a girl moving thru a forest. It zoomed in on the girl's face and Katrina gasped. It WAS her sister, she was just as she appeared in the portraits in her father's palace.

"Little Azaria lacked your soldierly prowess. She was far better suited to becoming a noble's wife. But the other ladies at court didn't understand this. They teased her, mercilessly. So one day Azaria resolved to prove herself by sneaking out and single-handedly killing a local orc who'd been bothersome."

To Katrina's experienced eye it was true that the girl in the picture was no warrior. She was wearing the boots, gauntlets and breastplate armour of a soldier, but it all seemed too big and too heavy for her. The effect of it all was for Azaria to walk with a stumbling/stomping gait that was almost comical. Katrina studied her some more. Though Azaria had some military equipment, she lacked other important pieces of kit. There was nothing beneath the armour to protect her bare skin, there was no protection below her waist, merely a flimsy blue mini-skirt, her helmet was clearly too big for her head and there was no scabbard, so she had to carry her over-sized sword in her hand.

"The orc was a typical orc – dull and stupid. But even he could hear Azaria's approach. He ordered his small warband to hide so that she could walk right into his lair and find him alone."

The scene in the mirror shifted. Now Katrina saw some dirty parody of a throne-room. A dark palace with a dull-red carpet. The picture moved to a raised dias, a stone throne. And a big ugly orc sitting there. The orc was hideous with big ears, a jagged rotten set of teeth and evil red eyes. He was topless with a rippling torso of impressive stature.

The scene pulled back and now Katrina watched as Azaria entered the room. With her sister as a scale comparison it was obvious that the orc was big, fully two feet taller than the petite blonde who now approached.

"Wot we got 'ere?" growled the orc in a common low voice, "Izzet a visitor?"

"I am Princess Azaria!" declared the blonde girl, "Here to kill you!"

There was a pause. Then the orc burst out laughing.

"Fuck off!" he spat, "Yo and wot fuckin' army!"

"J-just me!" said Azaria beginning to stutter, "J-just me is all that is n-needed!"

"Just you is all I wants!" boomed the orc standing up.

As he did Azaria involuntarily took a step backwards. It was obvious she was shaking.

Azaria and Katrina noticed the same thing at the same time. The orc was naked. And his impressive torso was matched by the size of his dick – thrusting forwards as long and as thick as one of Azaria's legs.

The little elf froze, transfixed by the size of the penis swaying as it got closer. Then she spun round and took a step.

Wha-THUD!!

The door to the room, that had opened so invitingly as she had approached, now slammed shut in Azaria's face, trapping inside with the orc.

She spun round again, so fast that she almost stumbled over. Gingerly she raised her sword and pathetically waved it at the advancing laughing orc.

KLANG!!

Moving faster than he appeared able the orc knocked the blade out of Azaria's hand with own sword. As the girl stood rooted to the spot the orc put his sword at her slender throat.

"Now then, missy," he growled "You is mine!"

Still holding the sword at her neck the orc pulled Azaria over to his throne and sat down.

"P Please Sir!" whimpered the shaking and clearly terrified Azaria, "Don't hurt me!"

"Huh-huh!" laughed the orc, "You is pretty! But how pretty?"

Ignoring Azaria incoherent snivelling objections the orc took off her helmet and tossed it aside. Azaria had the same long blonde locks as Katrina, tied up in a girlish ponytail. Katrina could now see her face clearly. Azaria looked a little younger than she was. Younger and scared.

"You IS pretty!" declared the orc in delight.

"Isn't she pretty?" asked Delrog, his question startling her as she'd been so intent on watching the picture.

Katrina nodded. It was true. Azaria was as beautiful as she was with the same blue eyes and the same full red lips.

But Azaria's eyes were filling with tears, her lip was trembling.

The orc in the picture now moved his attention to Azaria's waist. He teased her by peeking under her skirt then ripped it off, to reveal the flimsiest pair or red panties imaginable.

"N-no please!" whimpered Azaria, raising her hands to fend him off then withdrawing them as he jabbed the sword at her neck.

With a swift chop the orc sliced open the string across Azaria's back that held her breastplate in place. As the armour fall forward he grabbed it and threw it away.

"Huh-huh-huh!" he guffawed as Azaria's pert boobs were fully exposed.

She sobbed openly now as her captor drooled over her nakedness.

Instinctively he tugged at his dick, revealing the ugly bloated purple head. As it emerged a dribble of white pre-cum appeared.

"Kneel!" he grunted.

With a look of despair Azaria sank to her knees.

The orc moved his sword round to the back of the head of the kneeling elf and used the blunt side to pull her towards her fate.

"Please! I'll be good! I'll go and leave you in peace! I'm rich! I can pay you!" jabbered the girl.

"Kiss it!" the orc commanded.

She was sobbing uncontrollably now. Sobbing and shaking so much the orc had to tighten his grip on her arm to hold her in place.

"Kiss it or die!"

Azaria closed her eyes, leaned forward and her puckered lips kissed the growing mass of orcish spunk. The orc held her tight and worked his dick to coat her lips with his muck.

"From this moment on, she was doomed," breathed Delrog.

With a dazed look on her face Azaria was pulled to her feet. It was noticeable that the orc was able to loosen his grip and still use her as he wanted. He pulled her close and starting licking her face. Then he bowed his head and licked on her teats.

"You taste nice."

Katrina could now see that as the orc had pulled Azaria towards him he had stuck his stiff cock between her legs. Now the tip reared up behind her and the head touched the end of her ponytail. Azaria was compelled to stand on her toes as she slid along his pole and their bellies touched. The orc grabbed her ponytail and yanked it hard. As Azaria cried out in pain the orc stuck his tongue into her mouth and rolled it around inside. Her moaning protests showed the level of disgust she felt with this act and drew her attention away from the powerful hand that now ripped off her knickers.

Suddenly and savagely the orc pushed Azaria back and spun her round. Then he pulled her back towards him again until her back slammed into his chest. With his sword at her throat the orc forced her head forwards so she looked down. The little elf gave a choked gasp of horror as she could now see that between her slim legs the throbbing manhood of the orc thrust upwards.

The orc threw away his sword, grabbed Azaria's wrists and pulled her taut. His cock was now so big and so hard it reached up to her breasts. He stood up and bent his knees. Azaria was forced to bend over as the orc drew his dick back, then positioned it at her tight teenage cunt.

"Git ready, little bitch!" he snarled.

"Please!" sobbed Azaria, "It's too big! You'll kill me!"

Then she paused. Her eyes bulged wide.

"I'M A VIRGIN!"

The picture on the mirror in the bedroom of Delrog froze, then blurred.

"Would you like to see more?" the Orc King asked.

"No," replied Katrina quietly.

"How about just sound?"

Before Katrina could answer Delrog flicked his fingers and an ear-splitting scream burst out from the mirror.

Katrina clapped her hands to her ears in a forlorn attempt to drown out the shriek of her sister.

This made Delrog chuckle. He flicked his fingers again and the picture became a simple mirror once more.

"What happened to her?" asked Katrina sadly.

"She was raped!" was the savage answer, "Raped repeatedly until she was impregnated. When she gave birth her half-elf/half-orc child burst from her belly and so ended her pathetic little life."

"Can you guess who that baby was?" Delrog cooed menacingly.

A knot of terror formed in Katrina's stomach. It couldn't be...

"ME!" laughed Delrog with relish, "I am the offspring of your sister! I am half-elf!"

Katrina's mind was spinning. This couldn't ... mustn't ... be true!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.