The Duty of Princess Katrina - Cover

The Duty of Princess Katrina

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 3

"Hothgrob... ," the Orc King intoned to the biggest and meanest-looking of the four seated orc warriors, "The redhead is yours!"

Bellowing a mighty roar the big orc sprang up with surprising alacrity and launched himself at the ginger elf.

Poor Hannah didn't even have time to turn before the huge orc barrelled into her, sending her sprawling to the floor with a gasp. With unnecessary ferocity Hothgrob unleashed his fist into the Elven maidens' pretty face.

"Bitch! Bitch! Elfie Bitch!" he snarled, his mouth foaming with hatred.

The flimsy material of Hannah's blouse was torn open revealing her surprising pert breasts.

"Ahhhh! Please!! Arghhhh!" screamed the Elven maiden as Hothgrob sank his rotten teeth into her left booby.

F-Whack!

Another blow knocked her head back onto the floor with a sickening thud.

"Now, Hothgrob, why don't you play a little gentler?" chided Delrog.

"Bitch!" snarled the big orc, ignoring his the admonishments of his King as his powerful hands moved to the top of Hannah's flimsy panties.

With a roar these were ripped off and flung away. Hannah had the misfortune to re-find her focus just at the moment Hothgrob took his stiffening dick into his hand.

"No! No!" she jabbered as her slim, pale legs were shoved apart.

"You'll have to forgive Hothgrob," smiled Delrog to Katrina, "His hatred for Elves really is intense. A few days ago his warband captured one of your pitiful Maidens. Even I was appalled by the amount of suffering that girl went thru. She lasted until morning. Brown eyes, short black hair. Did you know her?"

There was no doubt Katrina had known the girl in question, but as she didn't want to give Delrog the satisfaction of knowing he'd upset her she held her tongue.

Meanwhile the topless Hannah was desperately trying to back away from the hulking orc between her legs but it was a forlorn gesture as Hothgrob sprung forward.

"Argghhhhh!" was the shriek that pierced Katrina's soul that signalled Hothgrob's triumph.

With a grunt of satisfaction the orc pinned Hannah down by her bare shoulders and humped away with savagery.

"Well if was me I'd get the pointy-eared slut to do more work," said Delrog in a philosophical manner, "After all we've just seen what a whore this Princess was."

He took another swig of beer and belched.

Hannah was sobbing now, her mouth open in a silent scream of continuing pain as her chastity was raped from her.

"We'd best leave them to it," Delrog said to Katrina, "If there's one thing I've learnt in the past few weeks it's that orcs don't like to be disturbed when they fucking elves."

His hand reached out towards her. For an instant Katrina felt certain he was about to strike her, but instead he gently stroked her blonde head, as he would a pet.

"Don't worry, my little beauty," he breathed, "You'll be getting more greenskin cock soon enough!"

"But first!" Delrog announced with a clap, "It's on with the show!"

Both Martine and Laura had instinctively moved away from the site of their friends' rape but now froze to the spot, as they became the centre of attention. Behind them the three remaining orcs shifted in their seats, primed to pounce.

"The brunette, I think," Delrog spoke after a tantalising pause, "Judging by the way she's shaking I think she's gagging for it!"

The petite Laura was now in such a state of terror that she couldn't speak, just stared ahead wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

Katrina met her stare.

"Be brave, Laura!" she whispered.

"Yes!" sneered Delrog, "Be brave and suck orc dick!"

He paused for a moment then barked,

"Krel! Fuck her!"

The orc whose name was Krel jumped up and advanced on his elven prey. Shaking all the more Laura turned slowly around. Krel was giggling. Giggling and drooling like the retard he undoubtedly was.

"Boobies!" he chuntered, "Me like boobies!"

"You heard him, slut!" barked Delrog, "Show him your tits!"

Laura's trembling hands moved to the buttons of her blouse. She had the shakes so bad it took an age to undo one of them.

"Get on with it!" sneered Delrog, "We all want to see what you're packing!"

With a determination that gave Katrina surge of pride Laura summoned up her courage and pulled open the front of her blouse, exposing her breasts not only to Krel but to the two orcs still seated behind him.

Inane giggling showed that Krel clearly liked what he saw.

"You like that, Krel?" asked Delrog in a fatherly way, "You like the girl's boobs?"

"Yes! YES!" answered Krel, nodding vigorously, "Me like her boobies!"

"And she likes you," continued Delrog, "She likes your willy. Let her show you!"

"You heard me bitch!" said Delrog in a contemptuous manner, "Get on your knees and show him you like his dick!"

Laura hesitated, unsure of what to do.

"The quicker you learn to suck cock, the longer you'll keep your knickers on!" added Delrog, "Or do you want to be like the redhead?"

Laura glanced over at Hannah. The ginger-haired girl was flat on her back, barely moving as she surrendered totally to the fucking by her new master.

Katrina seriously doubted if there was anything that could be done to avoid any manner of orcish depravity but Laura seemed to be clinging on to some vestige of hope as she sank to her knees. Krel whipped out his dick and jabbed it at the pretty face in front.

"You gonna kiss my willy!" he giggled.

"She'll kiss it, lick it, but most of all she's gonna suck it!" chortled Delrog.

From her position behind Laura, Katrina could see her friend lean forward. The Elven princess turned away. She knew what was been done. She'd done it herself a few minutes ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.