The Duty of Princess Katrina - Cover

The Duty of Princess Katrina

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 2

The Orc King caught a swig of beer from a tankard and let rip with a mighty burp.

"This attempt at deceit will be forgotton if you and your cousins behave yourselves from now on," announced Delrog, "Will you?"

"We will do as my father has commanded," replied Katrina in a resigned voice, "Yes, we will behave ourselves."

"Excellent," said Delrog, taking another slurp, "Well my first command is simple - STRIP!"

Katrina was stunned. Of course she knew that sex would be demanded but when she had allowed her mind to dwell on her fate it had involved a brutal rape and then killing, not having to put on a show.

Katrina glanced to either side. Her cousins couldn't bring themselves to look her in the eyes as their trembling hands moved to remove clothing...

"No, no, no!" laughed Delrog, waving his finger at the three girls standing slightly behind Katrina, "The Princess will go first. C'mon Katrina, lets see what you're packing!"

Like the others Katrina had dressed herself in dazzling silk trousers and matching blouse - she in yellow, Hannah in red (to match her hair), Martine in light blue and Laura in dark green.

Taking a deep breath Katrina moved to unbuckle her belt, let her pants fall to the floor and stepped aside from them. Then she kicked off her sandals to feel the cold bare floor beneath her.

She bit her lip and made an effort to control the shaking in her hands as she unbuttoned the blouse. Once fully undone Katrina slowly let the garment float floorwards.

"One moment, please," uttered Delrog, "I wish us all to enjoy the sight of you standing there in your regal bra and knickers."

Head bowed Katrina stood motionless before the Orc King. Her heart was now pounding so hard she felt it would burst forth from her chest. Her mouth felt dry and getting drier all the while.

"Very well!" commanded Delrog with a clap, "Show me your tits!"

Katrina's trembling hands moved to her back and she undid her bra strap. Free of constrain her full breasts burst forth and pushed the bra down her arms and onto the floor. She watched it fall and fixed her eyes upon it.

"Impessive, Princess," Delrog murmured, "The sight of you peeling off to show your tits really is the sight of our greenskin victory."

He chuckled and drank again.

"Now let s see the full show. PANTIES OFF!"

Katrina gave a sigh and moved her hands to her hips. She jabbed her thumbs inside her knickers but then paused. Her mouth felt dry, her heart pounding. Once these panties were off she knew that her life as an Elven princess would be over. Inside her belly Katrina could feel a knot of desperate panic forming...

'NO!' shouted a voice in her head, 'I'll act as a princess till my dying breath!'

She pushed the knickers down to her knees, then let them fall.

Now naked, Katrina stood before the Orc King with her head bowed.

"Nice arse!" grunted an orc, behind her.

Comsumed by her stripping, Kartrina had forgotten about the others in the room. She could hear the slurping and guffawing of the seated orcs, could sense the embarrassment her cousins were feeling for her.

"Be courageous, Katrina," chided Delrog, "Take a deep breath and look me in the eye."

She did as instructed, her blue eyes resolutely meeting those of pure evil.

Delrog chuckled to himself. There was still much defiance in those eyes. Elf women were so very proud, and this one was the proudest he'd ever seen. Reducing her to absolute subservience would be quite a challenge - and fun!

Slowly his eyes drank in the sight of his new property. Long slim legs raising up to a pure blonde pussy. Shapely hips hour-glassing up to those magnificent breasts. The long curly blonde resting on her bare shoulders. And the face, such a beautiful face with striking blue eyes, full cheeks (reddening the more he gazed) and that enticing mouth with its full red lips...

That such a magnificent body had previously been destined for some tiny little Elf cock was ridiculous. A body like this deserved a huge cock ... his cock.

"Hand me your panties," Delrog ordered after what to Katrina seemed like an age.

She picked up her discarded underwear and handed them over.

"Behold, my brothers!" yelled Delrog, gleefully as he waved the discarded knickers around, "Handed over willingly to her new master - your Boss!"

This produced much satisfied grunting from the other orcs in the room.

"She is now my whore!" continued Delrog, rising, "But don't just take my word for it..."

Delrog roughly grabbed Katrina by the shoulder and spun her round to face the others. Hannah, Martine and Laura gasped in horror at the sudden sight of their naked cousin, causing Katrina to blush instantly. In a forlorn attempt to hide her shame her cousins all looked downwards...

"Phwoaaar!" drooled one of the orcs, "Look at the tits on it!"

"I'd fuck that all night long!" gasped another.

"Me wanna knob dat!" grunted one more.

'Pigs!' thought Katrina, 'Uncouth savage swine!'

Briefly the thought flickered thru her brain that the seated orcs were far more orc-like than Delrog. He seemed different, more intelligent and therefore more dangerous.

Delrog moved up close behind Katrina and seized her arms in a powerful grip.

"Now, Princess," he whispered into her dainty pointed ear so quietly that only his captive could hear him, "Repeat after me."

To the others in the room it now appeared that Katrina was speaking unprompted...

"Until today we Elven girls were ladies of the Royal Court. But from this moment onwards we are..." she paused then continued, "Royal Cunt."

This produced much guffawing from the seated orcs.

"We live to serve you brave orc warriors," Katrina continued in a faltering voice, "To serve orc cock. Whatever you command me and my cousins will do. For we are your fuck-toys and you are our masters."

"Well said, Princess," laughed Delrog, moving to seize his captives' wrists and pulling them so far apart she grimaced, "Would you like to see the particular orc cock you'll be serving?"

Katrina was too frightened to speak. Delrog felt her naked body shaking against his. He could smell the terror inside the Elf Princess. It made him chuckle. Slowly his long dark red tongue licked her ear and he felt Katrina recoil in disgust.

"From the moment your father told you that you were to be handed over to me you knew that I would fuck you, didn't you?" breathed Delrog, "Did the thought that excite you?"

Without waiting for a response he released his grip on Katrinas' arms and stepped backwards.

"Now, Princess Katrina, it is time for you to meet your destiny!"

Slowly Katrina forced herself to turn around. As she faced her new master she noticed that he had removed the material that had previously covered his groin...

"By the Gods!" she gasped.

As a virgin princess of the Royal Household Katrina had never had any reason to see dick, never really had much desire. Once she and some friends had dared each other to sneak into the mens' exercise area. A couple of the men were exercising naked and Katrina remembered girlishly giggling at the sight of their genitalia. The memory of giggling at a tiny little penis flopping about was a lifetime away from the monstrous thing swinging between the legs of the Orc King.

Such a dark shade of green it appeared almost black, thicker than her arm and throbbing with masculine sexual energy the cock of Delrog at once horrified and fascinated.

Delrog gave a satisfied smile. An Elven bitch may claim to be disgusted by his dick, but deep down they were all sluts who carved such a dong.

"Rather more impressive than anything an Elf has ever wielded, don't you agree?" he asked, placing his big hands on his hips.

Katrina was too stunned to answer. Wide-eyed she stared at the penis - almost a foot-long yet still not erect. Surely been penetrated by such a cock would prove fatal?

"On your knees!" roared the Orc King.

The sudden noise broke the hypnotic spell that Delrogs' cock had on Katrina. Her clear blue eyes flicked upwards to meet his.

"Kneel!"

Katrina dropped to her knees. She focused on the floor. A striped animal cloth protected her bare knees from the cold stone floor. Such a nice pattern she thought. I wonder how...

Delrog moved forward, his big feet now filling the blondes' field of vision.

To look up meant to once again to see that thing so Katrina kept her head bowed.

"I'll assume that sucking cock is not a skill taught to Elven princesses," chuckled Delrog, "So I shall instruct you. Look up!"

Katrina swallowed hard, then slowly raised her head. Her eyes traveled up Delrogs' feet, his calves, his thighs...

"Ahhh...", the kneeling blonde gasped as she once again saw the mighty cock of the Orc King.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.