Old College Ave - Cover

Old College Ave

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Part 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 1 - Jennifer and Gwen thought that when the bimbos upstairs were kicked out their lives would be perfect. Little did they know it started them on their path to replace them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Jennifer glared at the ceiling. Did that slut ever stop? It wasn't just the sounds of the shaking bed, Jennifer could clearly make out the moans and the "fuck me"s that leaked through the thin floorboards. How was she supposed to get any studying done with all of that going on?

Leaving her glasses on her desk, the redhead co-ed headed out into the living room. Her brunette roommate was on the sofa, watching a stream of a biology lecture on her laptop. She looked up at Jennifer. "The ditz at it again?"

"Yeah. I'm so sick of it. It's like living in a porno."

Gwen laughed. "It could be worse, they could actually be listening to the cheesy music."

"With that euro-beat garbage that they listen to, they might as well."

Jennifer walked into the kitchen and came back with the broom. "Going to try the broom method first?" Gwen asked her.

"Yeah, then I'll try calling." Jennifer went back into her room and hit the ceiling with the end of the broomstick. BANG-BANG! Thud-Thud came the response of the bed as the bimbo and whatever guy she had up there fucked to the rhythm of Jennifer's pounding. BANG-BANG! Thud-thud BANG-BANG! Thud-thud BANG-BANG! Thud-thud They're mocking me!

Jennifer threw the broom down and picked up the phone. She dialed the number for the

girls upstairs. It rang a couple of times and then someone picked it up.

"Hey, this is Sheri!"

"Sheri, it's Jennifer from downstairs."

"Hey, Jenny! You wanna come up and play?" Jennifer had long ago given up on trying to get the girls upstairs to call her by her name.

"No," Jennifer responded. "I was wondering if you could get Cheri to screw a little bit

quieter."

"Tee-hee. Stop, I'm like on the phone. No. Oh yes! Oh god! That feels so good." The phone clunked and clattered as it fell to the floor. Jennifer could hear the beginnings of Cheri's and whoever she was with resume their humping.

Sighing, she hung up and dialed the super. He picked it up after a couple of rings. "Mr. Avery, this is Jennifer in room 101. Those bimbos in 201 are at it again. This has to stop. It's unreasonable."

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. It's only 8 o'clock. It doesn't become a nuisance until 11 and I've

told you, legally, I can't do anything until then."

"It's a nuisance now! I don't care what time it is. You need to do something about it or Gwen and I are moving out. So, who's it going to be, us, the studious girls that never cause any problems, or them, the retards that can't even pay their rent on time?"

"I'll be over at the place tomorrow and I'll talk to Sheri and Cheri then. I promise you this is the last time you'll have to make this call."

The line went dead and Jennifer put the phone down. She couldn't believe it. She'd never have to study through the sound of fucking ever again. Jennifer headed into the living room. her face was beaming.

"What's up?" Gwen asked through the moans coming down from upstairs. Either Sheri had moved into her living room, or Cheri had started there.

"Mr. Avery's going to kick those bimbos out!"

"Did he really say that?"

"Well, he didn't say those words exactly, but I told him that we had decided it's either us

or them and he said he'd talk to them in the morning. I can only assume..."

Gwen closed her laptop and punched the air with a fist. "Yes! That's the best news I've

heard since we moved in here. Grab your stuff. Let's head down to the coffee shop and

celebrate. We might actually get some studying done there."


The following week was the most peaceful Jennifer had had in her college career. It was everything she'd thought life would be like when she moved out of the dorms and into the furnished apartment. There were no late night parties to keep her up or disturb her when some of her friends came over. She only had to share a shower with Gwen. The place was only a short distance from the park, which was perfect for her morning runs and going outside to read or study when the weather was nice.

The park. That was actually where she'd met her upstairs neighbors for the first time. They'd come out to sunbathe in outifts that were several sizes too small and sent their breasts overflowing everywhere. If the bottoms hadn't been T-backs, ass flesh would have squeezed out the sides as well, but as it was, they were pretty much just out in the open.

Still, Sheri and Cheri had seemed nice enough, if on the slow side. They'd made casual conversation with Jennifer and she had been surprised to find out that Sheri had been a chemistry major at the University. She'd transferred out of the chem department and was, at the time, failing out of mass communications. Cheri had dropped out long before. But things had gone rapidly downhill after that first conversation.

She was watching The Cove when Gwen came home. Tears were rolling down Jennifer's cheek, even though it was her fifth time to watch the film.

"Why do you keep watching that? It's just so sad. Whenever I see it, I can never tell if

I'm getting sad or pissed," Gwen told her.

Jennifer hugged her legs to her chest and continued watching. "It inspires me to want to

change the world. It gives me drive."

"I think you'll change the world no matter what," Gwen said and went into her room.

Jennifer watched the flickering images of dolphins being killed on the TV screen. I'm so empty. Jennifer paused the DVD and looked around. Gwen was in her room with the door closed and no one else was around. Jennifer shrugged and pushed the play button.

So alone!

Jennifer paused it again. "You say something?" she called out to Gwen.

Gwen came out of her room holding a bath towel and change of clothes. "Nope."

She was either hearing things, or picking up dialogue from the movie she'd never noticed before. Jennifer put it out of her mind and started the movie again. Gwen headed into the bathroom.

The sound of the shower came through the bathroom door and it was followed by a high pitched scream from Gwen. Jennifer jumped off the couch and ran into the bathroom. The shower was still running and a damp, shivering Gwen was hugging her arms to her modest chest.

"What happened?"

"There's no hot water," Gwen explained through chattering teeth.

Jennifer reached her hand into the shower and sure enough, the water was ice cold. She turned the water off. As the water coming out from the shower head stopped, the sink exploded behind her.

Water sprayed out from around the knobs, cold water. Both of the girls screamed and went running out of the bathroom. They could hear the sound of water coming out of the kitchen. Peaking her head around the corner, Jennifer could see the kitchen sink was worse off than the bathroom. Water gushed out like a fountain, soaking everything.

"Oh my god! We've got to call Mr Avery." Gwen ran into her room to get dressed and Jennifer ran to get the phone. She dialed Mr. Avery and told him what was happening.

Fifteen minutes later, Mr Avery was banging on the door and Jennifer let him in. He took a quick look in the kitchen then ran back out and down into the basement. "Gotta turn the water off!" he cried. Jennifer watched the fountain slowly slow to a drip then stop.

Mr Avery came back up and inspected the damage. "This is bad," he said. "What

happened?" He was panting slightly. Mr Avery wasn't what anyone would call fat, but he wasn't the most athletic looking person in the world. Maybe when he was younger he might have been, but now that he was somewhere in his 40's, he had to use a chin-strap beard to help define his jaw-line.

Gwen was now dressed and had come out to look at the soaked kitchen with Jennifer and Mr Avery. "I don't know," she answered. "I got in to take a shower and turned on the hot water and just freezing cold water came out."

"I went in to see what the matter was and turned off the shower, then everything just

erupted," Jennifer finished.

Mr Avery nodded. "When I was down in the basement, I found that a pipe leading from your hot water heater was busted, which explains the lack of hot water, but I have no idea what would cause this," he said and gestured to the drenched kitchen.

"Can you fix it?" Gwen asked.

Mr Avery scratched his head. "Yeah, but it's going to take several weeks to get everything fixed and to get all the damage here all cleaned up."

Jennifer's stomach dropped. "What does that mean? That we won't have hot water or be able to use our kitchen for weeks?"

"Oh, no. 201 ... the place above you ... is empty. I can just put you up there."

"Will we have hot water?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah, each place here has its own water heater, so you're fine."

Jennifer frowned. She wasn't excited about moving, or inhabiting that apartment after those bimbos. "There's no way around it?"

"Not unless you want me trooping through here with the plumbers and don't mind cold showers."

Gwen shivered. "No, thank you. I don't mind moving. You cleaned the place, right?"

"Um, yeah. Well, not personally. I hired out and haven't actually seen the place since Cheri and Sheri moved out. There might be a few things of theirs left around up there. You can just throw out anything you don't need, as long as it's not the furniture or pots and pans and stuff like that."

Jennifer stewed. "Come on, Jennifer. We can't survive in this place. It's not like we can catch any diseases from just living in the same place as them."

"It's not that, it's just ... I've finally gotten comfortable here and now I've got to move? This sucks."

Mr Avery gave her shoulder a fatherly pat. "Just be happy there is another place for you to go."

"I guess. Come on Gwen. Let's go get our things packed up."

The girls left the super to fiddle in the kitchen and went into their separate rooms. One nice thing about the place being furnished was that Jennifer didn't have to pack up that much. She had all of her clothes in a suitcase and her books in various bags, all packed up and ready to go in under an hour.

Gwen took a bit longer and Jennifer was halfway through removing posters and packing their stuff from the living room by the time Gwen finished her bedroom. They decided that Gwen would pack up the bathroom and that Jennifer would gather the food supplies from the kitchen.

Mr Avery was under the sink messing with something or other when Jennifer came in. He popped his head out and smiled at Jennifer. "You girls almost ready to go up?"

"Yeah, Gwen's doing the bathroom and as soon as I finish in here, we'll be ready to go on up."

Mr Avery disappeared under the sink again and Jennifer started to take things out of the cabinets. She stuffed them in old grocery bags that they had laying around. Since all the dishes and pots and pans came with the apartment, she didn't have to pack them, she only had to bother with the food and cleaning supplies.

Gwen came in and surveyed the room. "You done, Jennifer?"

"Yeah, this is the last one."

Mr Avery popped out from under the counter. "Let me help you girls."

"That's awfully nice of you."

The three of them spent the next twenty minutes hauling the grocery bags and suitcases up the stairs. At last when they finished, they handed their old key over to Mr Avery and got the new one.

"If there's anything you don't want or need, just gather it up and give me a call. I'll be over quite often trying to fix the damage downstairs so I can haul it away for you." Mr Avery said. The girls wished him goodbye and closed the door.

Gwen set to unpacking all the food and utensils that they'd brought with them. Jennifer was pulling all the dishes out of the cupboards and loading them in the dishwasher. Even if they had been cleaned after the bimbos had moved out, she wanted to see them cleaned for herself.

She'd finished with the dishes and was starting on the pots. "Mr Avery really is a sweet guy. Not only did he chose us over Sheri and Cheri, but was so helpful tonight."

Gwen laughed. "Yeah, maybe he'll help us paint the walls, too."

Gwen was referring to the bight pastel colors that their new place was done up in. All during the moving process, Gwen had complained about them and several times had asked Mr Avery to come by and paint them. He'd declined because he was going to be so busy with their old place, but told them they could do it themselves.

Initially, Jennifer had agreed with Gwen and was ready to go buy some white paint after classes the next day, but as she rinsed off the last of the pans, she decided she liked the warm yellow of the kitchen. Maybe the pale green of the living room could also stay.

Finished in the kitchen, the girls headed into the living room where all of their stuff collectively sat. Jennifer looked pleadingly at Gwen. "Come on, let me have the light blue room. I could stand that as even the permanent color."

"I called dibs first. There's no way I can stay in the hot pink monstrosity. You can suck it up for one night. We'll paint it first tomorrow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.