Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 44: You Are Mine

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 44: You Are Mine - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Next morning, just after Jacqui started a second look at all the files the office door opened and Hugo walked in.

"Morning," he said, "I'm glad to see you are working hard. How was last night?"

Jacqui had learned from the files that Hugo always checked on the takings and that meticulous records were kept down to the last credit, so she had the answer ready for him.

"It was terrible. Only three customers all evening and they only spent twenty-seven credits between them. I only hope it picks up soon."

"Well," Hugo responded, "Look on the bright side, most of the girls got a day off and you can afford it. You were making a mint next door and that needn't change much. One for insolence."

"What do... ?" Jacqui's voice trailed off as she realised, "I'm sorry, Master, one loses the habit."

"Well, you'll remember next time," said Hugo, "Nude on the desk will do. I won't do it outside with the others watching ... this time."

Jacqui slipped her overalls off and lay as instructed. Hugo picked up the thin cane which had caused Jacqui so much pain and took his place beside the desk, stroking her arse gently as she lay waiting for her punishment.

Whist, CRACK!

Jacqui said, "One, Master. Thank you for reminding me Master," and made to get up.

Hugo restrained her with a gentle hand on the small of her back and ran the other one up the inside of her thigh; as he did so Jacqui opened her legs obediently to let him have free access to her cunt or arse, thinking, 'He owns me. I have to remember that. He can do whatever he wants.'

His hand slid easily into her cunt which had reacted to the one stroke of the cane in its usual fashion. Pulling her gently down the desk until her legs were hanging down to the ground, Hugo slid his prick firmly into her cunt and pistoned in and out for a few seconds.

Then he withdrew and re-entered a couple of seconds later through the narrower entrance of her arse hole, again pistoning deep into her bowels. Withdrawing again after a few thrusts he lifted Jacqui off the desk and pushed her to her knees in front of him. Still obedient, she opened her mouth and took his prick as deep into her throat as she could; more thrusts and again a withdrawal after a few seconds.

Masturbating quickly, Hugo came almost at once and sprayed his come all over her face, leaving odd strands in her hair and down her tits.

"You are mine now," he said gravely, "I shall use you and punish you as I see fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," replied Jacqui, making no effort to move, "Thank you, Master."

"Get up and get that goo off your face, get dressed and come back here in thirty seconds," he ordered.

Jacqui ran from the room and was back in less than a minute, clean and dressed in a short turquoise tunic which showed off her chestnut hair beautifully both above and where it peeped below the very short hem.

"Mmmm, nice," commented Hugo, "and you can move when you try. I can see we will get on well."

"I hope so, Master," agreed Jacqui.

"I'll leave you to get on with it, then. I'll probably pop in again next week, but I usually keep in touch through the computers."

With that he was gone, and Jacqui sat down with a thump. She really couldn't believe that that was it; that he had only been establishing his ownership, simply marking out his territory so to speak, and that he would now leave her alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.