Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 43: Combined Success

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43: Combined Success - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The first of the girls to come in with Sarah was Rosie, now the longest serving member of the staff of working tarts. She had arrived on the opening day, according to her file, badly injured by Karl and had not actually started to work for three weeks after that. Of the others who were auctioned that day, Linda had died of a mysterious fever some years earlier, Sancha had been sold to a mine manager and had ended up in a dormitory when he tired of her, Carol was sold to Arthur but was now completely mad and lived with Hubert, and Martha had died the night before. Violetta was still here, of course, as were Alf and Peter.

Sarah brought Rosie into the room and she quickly knelt and kissed Jacqui's feet.

"We have not really spoken before, even when I worked here, have we?" said Jacqui by way of introduction, "I always felt that you despised those of us who were into Dom or Sub work and thought that you straight sex girls were somehow better than us."

Rosie shuddered involuntarily as a memory was revived.

"Let me show you, Madame," she said, slipping her overalls off.

Turning her back to Jacqui, she said, "Those marks were made in one session almost fifteen years ago. It is not that I felt that I was superior to you, Madame; I was totally and completely frightened of all the Doms."

Jacqui moved closer and saw that Rosie's back had fine white scars from just above her knees all the way up her back and disappearing under her hair.

"Couldn't they cure the wounds in those days?" asked Jacqui.

"The creams we had then were just as good as the ones we use now, Madame. I nearly died of my wounds and nobody worked harder to save me than Violetta."

Jacqui thought for a moment and said, "Please feel free to talk to Violetta or Alison about any problems you may have, if it is difficult for you to approach me, or Sarah, or Greta."

"Thank you, Madame. Your predecessor was always very good about not letting me be misused, and that is why I am still here. If I had been sold she could no longer have protected me."

Jacqui already knew the facts and now she understood the reasoning. Martha had been an old softie at heart, even if she did punish hard when necessary. She would be a hard act to follow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.