Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 41: Alison

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41: Alison - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The first auction they went to provided Alison, the drudge. Jacqui's conversation beforehand with Kate had indicated that she wanted to grab the worst of the bunch who would otherwise end up in a mine dormitory, and she relayed a little of Violetta's story as her reason for doing that.

Jacqui was surprised at how young the first one was. Alison was thirty years old according to Kate and was a nondescript little mouse of a woman with no tits to speak of. She could have been any age between her early twenties and late fifties because she had never really blossomed as a woman, and therefore could never wither.

She was very shy and obviously utterly appalled by being made to promenade naked on the stage and even more so by the 'touch your toes' exercise. As she did it, what little tit she had slumped across her chest and was obviously very slack and droopy. Judging from the lack of scars on her body, she had not been 'chosen' either at the space port transit area, or by one of the crew on the space ship.

She was knocked down to Jacqui for seventy five credits with only the Outpost Mine boys bidding against her. At seventy they gave up and bought the next prisoner auctioned for sixty five. Jacqui briefly thought of annoying the Mine boys by buying every drudge for more than they could afford and then giving them to dormitories, but decided that that wouldn't help in the long run. So the second prisoner went off to be tortured by men behaving like children and Alison was saved from that fate.


When they got back to Jacqui's Place, Jacqui took her into the office and started as she remembered Martha starting with new girls.

"Undress," she said in her Dom voice, "Let's have a closer look at the miserable lump I've bought. I am your new owner; you will call me Madame."

Alison started to cry quietly at this, but slowly took off the overalls which were her only clothes with the tears running freely down her face.

"Turn round," was Jacqui's next order, "I don't expect you were picked either in the holding cages at the space port or on board the space ship, so what are you making that disgusting noise for?"

She was then made to touch her toes again and Jacqui fingered her dry and very tiny cunt hole and the slightly larger but just as resistant arse hole. The silent tears continued as Alison dressed and she seemed to be trying to make herself as small as possible.

When the tears finally dried up Jacqui motioned for her to sit down and asked "Why were you crying?"

Alison explained that had been thoroughly frightened by Kate when she was told that she would be sold, naked, by auction, as a sex slave, to the highest bidder. Of her life on Earth she said nothing, except that she wouldn't be any use in a brothel because she was a virgin, had never really had a boyfriend, and hated the thought of sex, especially with a stranger.

"Here on Csadia you're the same as every other woman, a whore," said Jacqui, "The only question is whether you have one man, or several a night in a brothel, or up to twenty a night in a dormitory. I could get a lot of money for a genuine virgin, but I didn't buy you to have sex with men, nor to be beaten or whipped here. I bought you to be our house keeper and general drudge, and to be a confidante for any of us who needs a shoulder to cry on. There are no housebots on this planet and somebody has to tidy up. I can't ask that of a girl who has been thrashed unmercifully every second night for weeks."

Alison looked even less happy on hearing this little speech.

"There really are only three choices if you don't want to be our house keeper," said Jacqui, "And I would be the one to choose which you got, not you.

"One: you can go in a mine dormitory and live in one room with twenty men and one, or maybe two, other women. No holds are barred and you will be fucked or beaten, or both, several times a day, whenever the fancy strikes one of the miners.

"Two: you can become the private property of one of the bosses, and have him morning, noon and night doing whatever the hell he likes to you. And when I say what the hell he likes, I mean 'Hell', there are no laws. If he kills you that is his loss, but only until he buys another girl.

"Three: you can work here and have six of us using you as a drudge to clean, prepare food, mend clothes, things like that. No days off, but you'll be fed well. Don't underrate that on Csadia, plenty go hungry. No compulsory fucking with men or women. Only beatings when I deem you to need punishment."

Alison finally plucked up the courage to ask in a timid voice, "What actually goes on in this place?"

"We are an SM house. That means customers come here to enjoy pain, either theirs or the girl's. They are either slaves ordered about by one of the girls while they are here, or they are the master and she does what they order."

"What sort of things?" persisted Alison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.