Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 38: Karl Visits Again

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38: Karl Visits Again - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Early the next evening, Karl charged into Jacqui's Place and demanded, "I want that Sarah laid out ready for a thrashing."

"Sorry, Karl, Sarah's not available," said Jacqui, "Would Greta or I do?"

Karl thought for a moment and asked, "When will Sarah be free?"

"Tomorrow."

"Then I'll take you," he said, gloatingly.

Jacqui's spirits dropped as she contemplated what he might do to her, but she smiled and said, "Five hundred."

Karl exploded, "Five? Five? What on Earth do I get for five hundred credits?"

"Nothing on Earth," she replied, "But here on Csadia you get unlimited access to the owner of the brothel. There will also need to be a note of hand for ten thousand if you succeed in killing me. Greta will take care of that."

With that she walked out of the room, leaving Greta to handle the business end of the transaction.

That done Greta led Karl to one of the Entertaining Rooms where there was almost no furniture. To one side was a small table with cuffs and other restraints on it; the walls were decorated with a selection of whips and paddles. In the centre of the room was a saltire whipping frame which had been built especially for this room and to Jacqui's own design. It was vertical at the moment, but could be swung to horizontal if needed. The four branches were adjustable for angle, could be telescoped to any required length. They could also be moved to other angles independently of each other. Standing quietly beside the frame was Jacqui, completely nude, clearly resigned to whatever was to come.

Then Greta said, "Enjoy," though to which of them this was addressed was unclear, and left the room.

Karl contemplated Jacqui's naked body for a moment or two as he stripped, admiring the attractive young woman, a little taller than him, with hair that was just brushing her shoulders in dark chestnut curls; a heart-shaped face with a wide, generous mouth promised great pleasures in coming into her throat. Lowering his gaze he saw a nice high set pair of breasts with the nipples mounted on rather plump areolæ which stood above the surrounding paler flesh. Jacqui's flesh started to go all goose-pimpled at the way he gazed at her tits; her intuition told her that they were in for some hard treatment in the next hour or two. Below a pleasantly curved belly there was a luxurious growth of chestnut curls above shapely legs.

"Do you like what you see, Karl?" asked Jacqui, "It was yours once."

He slapped her face, hard.

"I am the Master here," he snarled, "You speak only when I ask you to do so. You scream only when I want to hear your cries. Understand?"

Jacqui nodded.

He turned her roughly round and stroked her arse surprisingly gently. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad after all, thought Jacqui, but she knew that it would. Karl was here for revenge more than for pleasure after being humiliated the previous day.

Taking up two pairs of cuffs he crossed and shackled Jacqui's arms behind her back, wrists to the opposite forearms, so that her breasts were thrust out. Leaving her for a moment he put the two upper arms of the saltire together to form an inverted Y and stood Jacqui with her back to this, shortening the upper branches so that they only reached her neck. He strapped her by the neck to the top of the frame so that if she struggled enough she would strangle herself.

Swinging the table to horizontal, he shackled her ankles to the ends of the open pair of branches and widened them as far as he could, locking them open. Finally he put a restraining belt round her waist, ensuring that she could not move at all. Her cunt was displayed and should he choose to take her arse or her mouth these too were readily available.

"Now slut, you wait here while I see whether any of the whips are better than mine," Karl said, moving to examine the implements displayed on the walls.

Evidently he preferred his own, for it was that which he swished from side to side above her prone body. He then leaned over her and squeezed one of her tits so that the nipple pushed out for him to suck. As the nipple quickly became engorged in his mouth he suddenly fastened a Möhr clip on to the sensitive little nubbin, sending immediate searing waves of pain into her body. Jacqui screamed, and Karl smiled.

"Hurts, doesn't it, slut? Just wait a few moments; it'll get worse," he told her sadistically, dealing similarly with the other nipple and being rewarded with fresh screams.

He moved between her legs, remarking, "You're getting quite wet down here, slut; it seems as though you enjoy pain. How about a little more?"

Without warning Karl lashed a stinging blow with his short whip to Jacqui's left tit, catching her nipple and the clip on it. Jacqui thought she would pass out from the pain; it had taken her breath away so that she could not even scream. Three more blows with the whip to her breasts and three to each of her inner thighs left Jacqui sobbing in agony and far from fully conscious.

"Scream, slut," commanded Karl.

When she didn't respond, he took hold of the clips on her nipples and twisted them brutally round. This had the desired effect and the room again echoed to the sound of Jacqui's yells. They were becoming more hoarse as her throat sustained the damage of such continuous screaming.

"Do you want me take the clips off? Do they really hurt?" Karl asked mockingly.

She managed to nod he head without strangling herself, so Karl obliged by pulling the clips off her nipples, one and then the other, but without opening them. Each one felt like an electric shock to her pain riddled body, causing her almost to faint again.

Karl looked dispassionately at Jacqui; she was slipping in and out of consciousness, the tears dried on her face. The whipping had left large red weals across her tits and thighs and Karl traced them with his fingernail causing her to yelp loudly and return to full consciousness.

Karl walked to the head of the frame and grasped Jacqui's head, levering it back by the simple expedient of grabbing two handfuls of her hair. As Karl started to push his prick between her lips, Jacqui opened her mouth as wide as she could. Karl felt her tongue slide around the plum of his prick and a moan of pleasure escaped his lips. A small trickle of blood started to run from Jacqui's mouth where her lips had split slightly when he had roughly shoved his prick into her mouth. Karl jerked his hips and sent his prick to the edge of her throat. He heard her moan in protest, but ignored her pleas and pushed further, deep into her throat. The velvet smoothness of her throat was exquisite and Karl began to fuck her throat with in and out thrusts of his long prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.