Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 33: First Blood

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: First Blood - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Greta's first customer was a great success, at least he and Jacqui thought so; Greta's feelings were a little mixed.

Jason arrived about an hour after Geoffrey had left, and it was clear that he had heard the story of that visit and had decided this was for him. He had been one of Greta's regular customers at The New House of Joy, tipping her well and thrashing her as far as Martha allowed.

As he walked in he did not wait for Jacqui to say anything, but came straight to the point, "I want to thrash Greta properly. Perhaps if you let me do that I'll manage to come properly."

"Jacqui's Place aims to please its discerning clientele," replied Jacqui "You may do as you wish with Greta. How long did you want?"

"An hour should suffice," he answered in measures tones, "if the whips are good enough."

"The whips are perfect," Jacqui replied, "I have tested them all."

Then she paused to think about a price. Jason was in charge of all the mining operations on Csadia and reported directly to Hugo; that meant that he was rich. He was quite strong, although his appearance was of a tall, slightly built man with only a little greying hair. From personal experience Jacqui knew that his prick was quite thin, and despite it being longer than average, he found it difficult to reach an orgasm. She decided.

"That is a basic three hundred credits, with a refund of one hundred if Greta can't help you to achieve an orgasm. I must warn you that if Greta dies it will cost you five thousand credits to pay for her."

Jason was somewhat taken aback at this. He intended to thrash the girl hard, but the price was high; however, Jacqui obviously wasn't putting any limits on the thrashing, only a price if he went too far. He tried to haggle a little.

"I haven't got three hundred with me," he started.

"Rubbish," said Jacqui, "Pay up or go back to Martha's."

"But that's thirty times what Martha charges," he protested.

"Then go to Martha's and see how far she will let you go. Here there are no limits," was the retort, "Do you want a guaranteed orgasm or not?"

"Oh, I suppose so," he grumbled, "Here's your three hundred."

"And a note of hand for the five thousand, please," said Jacqui, "You can have it back if she's still alive afterwards."

"What do you think I am?" Jason asked indignantly.

"Eager and rich," was the cynical reply, "While you are writing that I'll go and set her up for you."

Moving into Greta's Entertainment Room, she found Greta already naked and with her ankles strapped to the whipping bench.

"I can't fasten my own wrists," she said with a wry smile.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Jacqui anxiously, "He could really hurt you."

"No he won't. He'll draw blood; then he'll dive into my arse with that thin prick of his and come almost at once or not at all. Then he'll leave me a big tip if he comes and run for his life. He really feels ashamed of what he does to us after he has come," said Greta, "Been there; done that; got the scars to prove it."

"Your choice," said Jacqui.

Greta looked up at her and said, in an awed voice, "You mean that don't you? Martha would never have said that."

"We're sort of partners aren't we?" Jacqui said, "Any way I can't afford to have my only girl killed on the first day."

Not waiting for a reply, she went back to the Reception Area to fetch Jason.

As they reached the door of the dimly lit Entertainment Room, he said, "Don't go. I want you to see me start, so that you know what I am doing. I don't want you complaining afterwards. Now put the lights on brighter in here; I want to see what I'm doing, and romance isn't it."

Jason stripped, revealing a very shrivelled prick indeed, and then went round the room examining the whips and paddles available to him. After two circuits of the room he finally selected a medium length, medium weight soft whip such as Martha would have used for a normal punishment. Jacqui was relieved that he hadn't picked the largest, heaviest whip which was really only for show and could break bones on each blow, let alone tear flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.