Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 28: Anything

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Anything - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

"All the men I have ever known have fucked me, either by seducing me with fancy promises, or not bothering with that and just raping me; why shouldn't I make money out of them?" she asked Violetta.

"It seems the best idea there is available on this planet," said Violetta, "You are relatively safe in the New House of Joy. Madame won't let anyone injure you, or kill you, if she can help it, and you get one day a week off, which nobody else seems to get anywhere. I tell you, I didn't want to be working in a brothel when I first came here ten years ago but it was heaven compared to the only alternative."

"I know it isn't done to ask, but how did a nice quiet person like you end up on Csadia, and in a brothel of all places?" Jacqui asked Violetta with some trepidation.

"Oh, I don't mind you asking. I thought I was underpaid in my job and so I corrected the error for myself without bothering my boss. They called it theft when they found out," Violetta answered.

"Oh. I thought I was the only one who was here by mistake with only a light sentence."

"My sentence was twenty years," explained Violetta, "You see, by the time they found out I had had over a million credits. As to why I am in this place, that's pure good luck."

"Good luck to end up in a brothel?" asked Jacqui, really puzzled now.

"Look at life here on Csadia. How many women only get fucked when they want it and not because some man who owns them insists? I'll tell you; there are two of us, me and Martha, everyone else is living in a man's house or is sold three times a night by Martha, and most of them are in mine dormitories, God help them," Violetta explained, "I was lucky enough to be the first one on the platform at the auction Martha went to to try to buy a brothel full of girls. I know she ran a brothel before, on Earth, and she wanted a motherly figure that the girls could confide in. She simply bought the first hag on offer, me. If she hadn't, I would have been dead long ago, shagged to death in a mine dormitory. I only fuck when I want it and usually with Grant because he's got such a big dong. He doesn't want me but Martha told him he had to keep me happy or none of the other girls would let him."

Turning away she said, "Well I've got things to do, even if you don't."

After Violetta left something she had said set Jacqui thinking. If the only way to control access to her cunt herself was to be Madame of a brothel, why shouldn't she open one herself? Not wanting to let this idea go, she started to make a mental list of what she would need.

Money.

Money to buy food, money to buy girls, money to buy equipment, money to buy a building. How do you get money? Well there were her wages, and her tips; they did not add up to much.

How could she increase her tips? Do something illegal; illegal always costs a lot. What was illegal here on Csadia? Nothing.

Well that wasn't quite true; Martha had a few rules, for instance a customer couldn't bring their own whip. If Jacqui let people like Jason and Karl bring their own whips, they would pay well, she was sure. That's how she would get the money together. She had a few dozen credits saved, and if she were tipped fifty a time, twice a week for naughtiness, she would have a couple of thousand in six months. That might be enough to start with.

If she specialised in naughtiness, like letting clients give the girls real thrashings and Dom spanking of customers she could charge the earth because there would be no competition. Martha would be glad to run a straight sex shop, Jacqui was certain. Her mind was made up, and so she started down the risky road of flouting Martha's rules in order, eventually, to compete with her.


Jacqui's intention to make enormous tips by breaking the rules was soon put into practice, and who might be more inclined to pay than Karl? He was always complaining that there were only paddles available to spank the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.