Jacqui - Space Waif
Chapter 27: Colin 'Helps'

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Colin 'Helps' - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Colin quickly snapped Jacqui's hands into the cuffs on the bed head and went to the cupboard to fetch the paddle he knew from previous visits was kept there.

SPLAT.

The paddle came down fairly firmly on one cheek of Jacqui's arse; it wasn't a real punishment blow but it did make the colour much more uniformly red. Jacqui knew fine well that she should not cry out yet. Not if she wanted him to get the most out of his punishment of her.

SPLAT.

The other arse cheek changed colour to match the first.

SPLAT!

This time Jacqui let herself wince as he hit a little harder, and was rewarded by a grunt from Colin.

SPLAT!

Jacqui cried out as though in pain this time though in actual fact he wasn't hitting hard enough to hurt much. It was hard enough to raise her hopes of coming soon. When he dropped the paddle and started fucking her for his second time he would last a lot longer, she knew.

Colin stroked the scarlet cheeks in mock sympathy.

"There, there," he said, "But if it didn't hurt, you wouldn't remember to be a good girl next time."

"Please, Colin. No more. I'll remember, I promise," said Jacqui, still playing his game.

SPLAT!!

"But I have to make sure that you do," gloated Colin, who was enjoying warming this lovely arse.

His prick was growing harder as he laid on the paddle with more venom, and he was looking forward with glee to driving into the girl's cunt from behind when once he had turned her arse into an even deep-red glow.

SPLAT!!

Jacqui genuinely cried out at the pain this time and Colin's prick throbbed even harder. He ran his hand over the heated globes and deep into the crack between them down to her oozing cunt. He neither knew nor cared whether it was her love juice or his come from earlier on that was fairly dripping out of her cunt; whatever it was, it was exciting to run his hand through the slick crack and up to her clit.

When his hand was thoroughly wet with the sticky liquid, he pushed into her puckered anus with two fingers, hearing a pleasing moan from Jacqui as he did so. Twisting his hand in her arse hole he felt the sphincter relax to accept the intrusion and quickly withdrew his fingers. Positioning his now rigid pole carefully, he drove it into her cunt once from behind, sliding in with a small squelching noise withdrew and pressed it firmly right up into her as far as it would go.

As his belly bumped against her arse when he was right inside her, Jacqui let out a long moan of pleasure and whispered, "Deeper, and harder, fuck my cunt harder! Play with me and make me come! Please."

Colin did as he was bidden and as she came he felt her cunt muscles contracting on the sides of his prick. The extra sensations this caused made him come again, pumping his sperm deep into her womb. As they both finished twitching, they fell apart and Jacqui again took his prick into her mouth to clean off the last of his come. She loved the taste of his love juice mixed with her own and this made her cunt twinge again.

Colin swivelled round and started to lap at her cunt and clit, making her come again almost at once. His prick grew in her mouth and they lay happily sucking each other for some time. Colin was close to coming in her mouth several times, but when she sensed this, Jacqui eased off and let him slip back from his climax.

"Why won't you let me come in your mouth?" he asked.

Jacqui's reply set his mind at rest, "Of course you can come in my mouth, but I thought you would enjoy being brought close to coming a lot of times before you actually do. We could go on like this for at least an hour, and we do have all night, darling."

'Darling?' she thought, 'Why did I call him darling? He's bought me. I can't start to fall for every customer I have. Tomorrow it will be someone different. And after that there will be three a night. I must not get sentimental about somebody just because he makes me come and then laps his own jism out of my cunt.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.