Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 22: Kidnapped

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: Kidnapped - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

"I feel quite odd," she said to one of the boys, "as though I'd had too much to drink."

Running his hands over her tits, he replied "You feel fine to me," and they both laughed.

Just then the other two arrived at a sprint and the aircar took off at maximum acceleration. Although she was feeling very woozy, Jacqui realised that she had been kidnapped and that Martha would be very angry.

"Stop, stop," she screamed, "You've got to let me go back."

"Shut up," said Leo, "You'll go back in the morning, when we've all had a piece of your action."

"No," said Jacqui, "You mustn't do that. That's rape."

"Very funny," Leo responded, "You're a tart in a brothel and fucking you is fair game for anyone. You can't hang your cunt out with a for sale sign on it and then say no."

Jacqui then found her mouth stopped with someone kissing her and someone else was fingering her body under her dress. Another hand was rubbing one tit rather roughly and it all seemed too much to take in, let alone fight.

Her last coherent thought for a while was, 'How did I get this drunk?'

Then it was just hands everywhere and mouths and at one point her head was pressed down to suck a cock. Somewhere along the line her smock, which had been flimsy to start with, was torn so badly that it fell off. When the aircar landed she was bundled into a large building which had obviously been disused for some time.

"Right," said Leo, "On your knees and suck me off."

Jacqui felt herself being pushed down and a cock was thrust in her mouth. She really couldn't do much to help him, as he simply grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth, shoving his prick down her throat and making her gag at each thrust. He quickly came, partly in her mouth and partly all over her face.

A second one, she was too far gone to remember, or care, what his name was, threw her on to some boxes, turned her face down and shoved brutally into her dry arse. This hurt enough to sober her up a little, but he quickly started to come and the jism lubricated the hole. He pumped for what seemed an age until his prick finally shrivelled out of her, letting a sorry trickle of his come ooze out and run down her leg.

"Stop, just stop a moment," pleaded Jacqui, "Okay, I'll let you all fuck me or I'll suck you, or whatever, but please stop being so brutal about it, and please promise to take me back afterwards."

The only answer was a clout on the side of the head that knocked her down. Then the third one was on her, forcing her legs apart and trying to get his prick into her to fuck her. After several vain attempts he swore violently, hurled himself off her, got to his feet and landed a solid kick to her ribs.

"Fucking ball breaking bitch," he yelled, kicking her again as she rolled away from him.

"What's up? Not man enough to get it up?" jeered one of the others, just as a kick hit her in the belly.

Someone else had joined in the fun. Then they were all at it, kicking her arse, back sides, belly, tits, anything available as she cowered on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.