Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Hostess

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Hostess - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

After Jacqui had had a week of being a dancer, and a live-sex cabaret artiste, Martha took her aside and said, "This live sex business isn't working. Those who watch aren't turned on; they are put off by the size of Grant's prick. From tonight you are a hostess. The rules are simple. You sit in the bar alone until someone either joins you or calls you over to their table. Then you encourage them to drink as much as you can. Your own drinks will have a staff token like this on them, and will have no alcohol in them."

Martha showed her a staff swizzle stick and made sure she could tell it from the normal ones, then continued, "You must not drink alcohol on duty. If someone who only came in for the bar decides he wants you to take him to an Entertainment Room that has to be agreed by me. I'll be in the Choosing Room and I will do the deal there. The price is no concern of yours, but you are only available for an all night session so very few hostesses get fucked. Understand?"

"Yes, thank you Madame," said Jacqui, "No alcohol and only all nights approved by you."

Jacqui sat at a table alone, as did a few other girls, and several men came into the bar. Some went straight to sit with particular girls, and some sat alone or in little groups. Nobody went out of the room while she was watching, and she was half afraid and half hoping that nobody would want her as a hostess on their table.

Then a group of four men came in and settled at a table with their drinks. Jacqui felt quite flattered when she was almost immediately called over to the table where the four young, well-built men were sitting.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, these are Marcus, Leo and Quentin," said the fair-haired one, scarcely more than a boy, certainly not more than twenty-five years old.

"We're new here," said Marcus, who seemed to be the oldest of the quartet and had dark, prematurely receding hair, "Are you allowed to sit with us for free?"

"Yes, please," answered Jacqui, still feeling nervous, "I really don't want to sit on my own all evening, and four handsome men make me the most popular girl here tonight. I'm Jacqui, by the way. Pleased to meet you all."

"How much is it if one of us wants to take you off somewhere private?" asked Quentin, a serious looking red-haired boy.

"You would have to ask Madame about that," came the reply, "but I can't go out of the House with you, only into the Entertaining Wing, and then only for a whole night."

"That sounds too expensive for me," Quentin said, dejectedly. Then brightening up, he asked, "But we can keep you here all evening for free?"

As long as you buy drinks and nobody else wants to pay for me ... yes," Jacqui encouraged them.

One of them went up to the bar and brought five drinks back. Jacqui was pleased to see that hers had a staff swizzle stick in it. That meant that it had no alcohol in it, no matter what the customer had demanded. When she took a swig, she thought it tasted rough, but assumed that it was OK because of the stick. What she hadn't realised was that Leo, who had fetched the drinks, knew all about marked drinks and had simply switched the stick to another glass. Jacqui was unwittingly drinking booze, and she knew she was supposed to encourage the boys to drink as much as possible, because they were not going to use any of the girls in the New House of Joy and Martha wanted their money anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.