Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 20: Cabaret

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Cabaret - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Later Martha introduced her to some of the girls and pointed out some of the others.

"The girls mostly have something they regard as their special skill," said Martha, "For instance, Gloria, the bottle blonde with the roots rapidly growing out, is famous, she says, for being a bad girl and always answering the clients back. Then they spank her for it and feel that they are the boss. She has only been here for a couple of months."

"Why is she changing her hair colour?" asked Jacqui, interested.

"She has no choice," answered Martha, "because we don't have any hair dye here. Stella, in the green, is famous for her use of her tongue in the most unlikely places. You can sometimes hear her clients screaming with laughter all over the House."

"How does she manage that?" asked Jacqui.

"You'll have to ask her that yourself," Martha replied, "I don't care too much as long as they pay and come back for more. I don't like it when Gloria is too stiff next day to work, though."

When they were in the bar, Jacqui looked around and saw a bored nude girl winding herself uninterestingly round the pole on stage. The music was years out of date, and she wasn't moving in time with it but that didn't matter because nobody was watching her. Jacqui thought that even without training she could do better than that.

"I hope you can do better than that," said Martha glaring at the girl on stage who immediately tried a little harder, without actually achieving anything.

"I hope so, Madame," was Jacqui's reply.

"I want to add a cabaret turn to get these customers feeling like buying a girl," Martha continued, "So I bought Grant the same day you arrived and I want you to do a live sex show with him."

"You mean fuck in front of the customers?" asked Jacqui.

"Yes. Do you object to that?" Martha asked her in an ominously quiet voice.

"Not really," Jacqui answered, "It won't be the first time. Does he get to beat me as well, Madame?"

"No. I want them excited, but not creaming their overalls in here for free. Come and meet Grant."

Grant was seven years younger than Jacqui and his attraction was that he had a huge prick. He loved to play with it in front of an audience to get it hard and obviously thought it would excite any woman who saw it. Jacqui and he worked out a routine which showed off both of their bodies to the audience. It was based on a 'Wedding Night' idea of Martha's and involved them stripping each other and Jacqui being the reluctant bride who ends up loving it.

For a couple of days, Martha ordered, they were to pantomime it in front of the girls who could make suggestions to make it more exciting. Then every day they were to rehearse the moves, though not, of course, actually fucking in rehearsal. If they had tried that, they would have been worn out before the evening's performance.

Jacqui thought Grant had the largest prick she had ever seen in her wide ranging experience of men's weapons. It was only a matter of moments into the first rehearsal that Grant ignored the taboo on fucking in rehearsal and soon Jacqui was sure that it was definitely bigger than any she had previously enjoyed in her cunt.

"Hey," she protested, "We're not supposed to fuck in rehearsal."

"I know," Grant said, "but if you couldn't take one my size it's better for you to be screaming and bleeding in rehearsal instead of in front of the customers. I won't do it again."

With that he pulled it out of her with a faint popping noise and added, "You had better be either wet for me or oiled. Otherwise the performance will be painful for both of us."

"Wouldn't that be authentic for a wedding night?" asked Jacqui, innocently.

"Yes, but..." Grant broke off when he saw that Jacqui was joking.

"Seriously, though," she added, "I am supposed to scream as you pop my cherry? Three times a night?"

Later that evening they performed their 'first night' cabaret before a public audience of two, neither of whom was watching. Of course, some of the girls watched, as did Martha, and they applauded.

The two drinkers just looked over and saw a couple fucking and one said, "So what? This is a brothel, after all's said and done; people come here to fuck."

Martha persisted with this attempt at a cabaret for several nights, but she finally had to admit that even she had bad ideas sometimes, and it was quietly dropped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.